• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen my pokemon wont leave me

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
It likes you too much probably. I hacked open a Kyogre from the PokeCalc and gave it max everything and when I tried to release it, I had a similar situtation as you. I still have that Kyogre..it's just sitting in Box 14 all by itself.

Try making it not like you so much. Let it die, get poisoned. Get into double battle and tell your other Pokemon to attack the Lotad, yell at it, torture it. *goes on*

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
Years
  • Age 54
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 10, 2005
That sounds mean demon. What is the purpose for releasing a pokemon? I can see if you had too many a were out of box space. But what other reason would there be to release a pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
There are lots of reasons. You hate the Pokemon, you don't find a need for it, your friend paid you to do it (That just sounds stupid unless it was a very rare Pokemon, but no Pokemon is rare when you cheat), and so on. Those are reasons, just not very nice or good ones.

icer

Clouded Leopard
Years
That's because it knows an HM which no other of your Pokemon knows.
Eg. it was the only one who knew Surf. And if you were on an island without an FLYing pokemon, you would be stranded....

Years
When hasn't this happened?

Just take on a pokemon that can poison him and let it die slowly, it will hate you

So you delete it from the game, muahaha!

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
Years
You could just make it faint and leave him fainted in the box. Hopefully he'll hate your guts when your finished.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Isn't this fun, Lotad is such a pitiful Pok?mon anyways. First, let it get a really bad stat like poison or paralysis, and leave it like that for like the remained of the game. Next treat all your Pok?mon like Royalty EXCEPT Lotad... Also if you're wealthy in the game, you might want to buy those nasty medicines.. Once it hates you, just release it...

regimew

Houndoom master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2004
Weird,I'm treating my pokemon to royalty and i released some and that didnt happen

Makoto

Years
my hacked shiny mews are always worried about me, and every time i move any from box 1 spot 1 another appears with no icon (
Dizzy-flag.gif
in this trainer card, for example, it has a raichu, ninetales, etc.)

and sorry if you're mad at me for using your trianer card as an example...

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
lol

sometimes that happens
check how many HM's your pokemon knows
or better yet just delete the HM's and it should then leave for good
when u release it

Back