• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Plunge Back Into The Pokecommunity

zennyboiz

Wailord Extraordinaire
Years
I'm Zen and I am a new member to here, but I've been around places like Smogon and Serebii Forums for a while in '11! I haven't played Pokemon since then and I kind of picked it back up through doing Let's Plays recently on my AGamerNamedZen channel. I'm really excited to associate and share my Let's Play experiences with you guys on here!

atomtanned

Delinquent
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
Welcome, from a fellow new member! I'll be sure to check out your Let's Plays :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Zen!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad to see you have forum experience, so hopefully you won't have too much trouble getting around the forums. :)

Lots has changed since 2011! Which were the last games you played (of the Pokémon series)? We have X & Y coming out this October for the 3DS, so I hope you stick around for that. :)

Also, I see you were interested in LP's and such. We have a forum dedicated for that here, so you could definitely check that out to see what other LP'ers are doing, as well as you can post your own LP if you make one. :p

Hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

zennyboiz

Wailord Extraordinaire
Years
Welcome, from a fellow new member! I'll be sure to check out your Let's Plays :D

Thanks! Glad to see you've joined too!

Welcome Zen I hope you have an awesome time at PC.

Thank you! I hope I have a good experience also.

Hi, Zen!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad to see you have forum experience, so hopefully you won't have too much trouble getting around the forums. :)

Lots has changed since 2011! Which were the last games you played (of the Pokémon series)? We have X & Y coming out this October for the 3DS, so I hope you stick around for that. :)

Also, I see you were interested in LP's and such. We have a forum dedicated for that here, so you could definitely check that out to see what other LP'ers are doing, as well as you can post your own LP if you make one. :p

Hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

Man, the last game I played was Pokemon White! I'm trying to get a 3DS to get X / Y though. Really impressed by those! I planned to swing by that section and check some videos in a little, thanks!

Last edited:
Back