• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Looks like I was right about Fletchling as well...

talonflame.png

Fletchling evolves into Talonflame the Fire/Flying type Pokemon.

EDIT:
29.jpg

I hope this is hinting at a Tauros/Miltank prevo!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I really do hope a Farfetch'd evolution pops up in this generation. I know the chances are relatvely slim, but you never know! Look at all the massive changes and additions that the majority of us didn't expect. Anything is possible, really.

bashau

Distinct Phantom
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2022
i want no NEED tauros to have a pre-evolution
i think that they'll give jynx a evolution (a skinny fur bait looking one) because it already has a pre-evolution

Looks like I was right about Fletchling as well...

talonflame.png

Fletchling evolves into Talonflame the Fire/Flying type Pokemon.

EDIT:
29.jpg

I hope this is hinting at a Tauros/Miltank prevo!
hopefuly we'll get a bad-ass looking middle evolution
talonflame_and_fletchling_babbies_by_joltik92-d68oy8y.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
lol one day I want every pokemon bar legendaries to be part of at least a 3-stage evolutionary line. that said, they really should just go ahead and change the mechanics of Eviolite somehow. That way, it's not something they'd have to worry about when designing evolutions of pokemon like Skarmory or Mantine. I've seen a lot about Kangaskhan and I agree they need to fix it. It hatches with a baby, it's the "Parent" Pokemon but can only breed with Ditto, and it's the only Pokemon who looks drastically different as a baby, yet it doesn't have a pre-evo.

tnfsf11

I would simply like there to be a pre-evo & evo of almost every Pokemon out there who hasn't one, on top of my list would be:
-Farfetch'd
-Lickitung
-Jynx
-Aerodactyl
-Dunsparce
-Pinsir
-Skarmory
-Tropius
-Zangoose
-Absol
-Excadrill
-Swanna
-Druddigon
-Heatmor

Curtis542

Fire Trainer
Years
Some Pokemon don't need evolutions. It would be fine if they messed with the newer generation 5 ones though.

Years
I definitely think Onix needs a pre-evo, it bugged me when there was this giant level 3 Onix in Gold. Have it be Normal/Ground-type and name it Sandix or something of the like.

Splintey

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Gen 3 Pokes need some love, Torkoal could use an evolution line and maybe some effort into Clamperl's line?

thedhp

TheDavidPearson
Years
  • Age 36
  • Utah
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
Wishcookie.

I've actually been thinking about that a lot. They've never just released one Eeveelution at a time, so what if there is another one that they haven't told us about yet? Like a dragon one.

It makes sense with the opposition of Fairy and Dragon. Umbreon and Espeon are opposites and Glaceon and Leafeon are opposites as well.

What does everyone think?

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
I was thinking that too - how they often introduce the opposite pairs! Wouldn't that be amazing? It would be interesting if they could make it a dragon type whilst still keeping the general eeveelution cuteness.

I'd really like a Dunsparce evolution. I think it deserves one! It's a sort of land snake right? An immense snake like evolution would be pretty cool, maybe even a dragon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Twice isn't enough to say that they always do it. As far as Eevee's Evolutions go, originally they were done in threes, then two sets of 2. Them doing only 1 this time doesn't mean much. There is no pattern with Eevee's Evolution. All current marketing on Sylveon says its the only one this time. The Movie staring Sylveon said that "All eevee's evolutions are included." There are only 8 evolutions in the movie.

Gamefreak has admitted that they follow no patterns. Everything up to now is pure coincidence. So there is a high chance no more eevee evolutions for gen 6.

Dunsparce I hope gets a Dragon Evolution. Its roughly based on a basilisk which in mythilogical standards is a cousin to dragons.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I've been suggesting a Dragon eeveelution for awhile now, though at this point I'm starting to think Sylveon may be the only one...

I definately would like to see an evolution for Dunsparce, and Torcoal.

Now for additions to gen 4 families...maybe a pre evolution and evolution for Carnavine. Also maybe a third stage for the Shellos line. Could be Rock/Water.

I've been suggesting a Dragon eeveelution for awhile now, though at this point I'm starting to think Sylveon may be the only one...

I definately would like to see an evolution for Dunsparce, and Torcoal.

Now for additions to gen 4 families...maybe a pre evolution and evolution for Carnavine. Also maybe a third stage for the Shellos line. Could be Rock/Water.

Last edited:

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
If there is pokemon who needs a Pre/Evolutions or both, then its:

Both Pre-Ev and an Evolution stage for Seviper.
A Pre-Ev for Delibird. (Maybe an Evolution too, I'm not sure tho.)
An Evolution stage for Banette.
An Evolution for Farfecth'd.
An Evolution for Luvdisc. (Anyone else who thinks that Amomola should be its evolution?)
An Evolution for Linoone.
An Evolution for Furret.
An Evolution for Plusle and Minun.

Last edited:
Back