• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I tried playing Bioshock, but it was just so boring. Not a bad game so far, but I was so bored I didn't even get the Incinerator. I'll come back to it after a few matches of Killzone 2, which is guaranteed awesome in my book.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Currently playing Suikoden II. It's a very good game... it's a shame that you can't get a legal copy without forking over +$100 for it.

yes I did obtain the iso in shady ways >_>

:laugh: lol, I had to resort to that as well. I wouldn't say it's not worth it since I did enjoy it, but I don't have that kind of money to spare.

Anyways, I'm switching between Tales of Innocence and Bahamut Lagoon. I really hate playing games on the computer but there's no other way for these games. :\

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
You're playing DS games on an emulator? Isn't that ridiculously slow? When I was playing FE12 via emulator the speed was just ridiculous... and it's a sprite based game! I couldn't stand it, I'll just wait the (apparently many months) until the game gets a US release.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
League of Legends i just got into it on thursday and its got me hooked im dreaming about when i sleep and seeing damage numbers at night.Some one help me please.

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
Years
Fallout: New Vegas.

I don't have a harddrive for my 360, so sometimes I have to delete old saves so the game can autosave.
Today I forgot to delete old saves, and I lost everything I did because I died.
:< :< :<

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
As of today, I'm playing Dragon Quest 9, Pokemon SoulSilver Version, Super Scribblenauts, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, and Mario Kart DS.
Lack of sleep tonight ahoy!

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
For Xbox360: Final Fantasy 13, Black Ops, my NFSWanted disc got laser burned so scratch that, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Mostly Online for the later three. FF has only offline.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
RuneScape
Working on training combat, maybe raising my low skills to respectable levels.

Pokemon: Emerald
I'm ready to embark on my first ever Pokédex completion - from scratch. Starting with Emerald. I'm going to complete my Hoenn Pokédex first, then transferring it over to FireRed/Leaf Green.

Years
Going through the third gen Pokemon games to get a good third gen Pokedex.

Also working on Shadow of the Colossus for Playstation 2. Am 'stuck' at the first flying one as I keep falling off and into the water. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Completed enchanted arms so now moved on to FF13 trying to get that completed asap :) aswell as some starcraft 2.

Years
I'm on the last disc on ff9 and going to use Zidane Steiner, Vivi and Freya to take on the final boss. Oh and I have also pick up a copy of Eledees The Adventure of Kai and Zero on ds. The voice acting for Kai is bad but I like how it's look and the gameplay so far.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Tales of Symphonia. Going to be working my way to the last seal, and then to beat up Remiel for the 2467th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back