• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Galactic Eclipse

How is it so far?

• It's Great! Flawless

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It's Good, But need some inprovements

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Bad, Allot of errors,(Tell Me how can i improve?)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Worst,( Why and how can i make it better)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Pokémon: Galactic Eclipse UPDATED!!
Intro:
This game is my first, team made game in wich
You travel to space in a unknown Cause. Hi I am Lalakoops And This Is My Game Pokemon Galactic Eclipse. This Game Ventures on the Region of Karnaro.
This game is made in RPG MAKER XP
Story:
You are a regular: Boy or girl, Wich ever you choose.
And you go on a regular adventure, but by time you find out about a secret plot from Neo team rocket. You and Gary Prof. Morilin's Grandson Need to face the odds and difficult challanges To save the world.... so,
With the help of your starters, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Or Chikorita and other pokemon, you will Need to save the world!!
The fate of the Earth is with you......

Play as Ash And Misty to help The World from the Clutches Of Team Rocket. Gary returns As Ash-Misty's Rival. Use Up to 240 Pokemon n In a new adventure that will Make you Fly throught space.
Neo Team Rocket- Neo Team Rocket
is Team rocket's Brother Team Commanded By Lorelei. Their goal is to get N-190 And Y-180 Two Mutations Of Ho-oh and Lugia, To Destroy The Ozone Layer of Earth So We would have to move to space, To their Home Planet Nimak, Were we will be slaves of NeoTeam Rocket For Eternity.
Rocket Force 4- The Four Elites Of Team Rockets. Jessie, James, Butch, and Jenny, Plus Lorelei.

Characters
Ash:
13yjtb7.png
A small Friend of Misty. His Rival is Gary.

Misty:
2i706ww.png
Ash's Best friend... but sometimes she feels more then that also Gary's rival.

Prof. Morilin:
29zd6ie.png
A Well Powered Professor Who wants to learn everything about pokemon data.

Gary:
2vw8ac5.png
Morilin's Grandson And Ash, and Misty's Rival.

SCREENIES
2r2ngd0.jpg

2ni63di.jpg

op1mky.jpg

348syf6.jpg

2rd94ax.jpg
THIS ONE'S ROOF HAS BEEN FIXED!!!
24ytu77.jpg

9kw1fs.jpg

dvkkrc.jpg

303adef.jpg

2niwuuc.jpg

2sbjwk3.jpg

25psk2h.jpg

zx722h.jpg

21ag0uw.jpg

5otnrd.jpg

16ad72w.jpg
The members say more than that... i just did not put everything they say....
2pqqsf5.jpg

Places STILL Available and needed
Mapper-UltimaZelfier
Spriter-CDrew(kindof)-Available-Availabe-Available- URGENTLY NEEDED!!!...Please....?
Scripter-Available-Available.....URGENTLY NEEDED!!!
Story And Editor- Xelios-Available
I will give credits and my deepest thanks to all those
who join Lalakoops Inc. And Pokemon :Galactic Eclipse
REMEMBER ALL MY STAFF MEMBERS APPEAR IN THE GAME... THE LALAKOOPS INC. BUILDING TO BE EXACT LOCATED IN VIOLERA TOWN
Credits
Cdrew- for some sprites

Support: Please support Me and my game... It will make me happy!!!:laugh: Copy one of these banners:

2nlh7rd.png

2a4uy2r.png

Website is: http://pokemonge.webs.com/

Last edited:

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Your right!?!?!

Your right, When i actually look at the screenshots, There are no outside screenies....
I will get right on that!!

PS: Thanks for Feed back!!!! Would you like to join me and help me make this game?
If you do tell me what you are good at! hanks;)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
More screenshots and can I ask what did you use for this, I would really wanna help you out if it is Rpg Maker XP.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Why did you make 3 threads on this?
Anyways, since this one has posts, I'll keep this open and delete the rest.
Here is what I said in the other thread:
"I moved this into the plot and story idea space- just fill in the thread requirements for the Game Showcase section and I'll move it back in there.

From Avatar on the Game Development Rules:

Thread Requirements

These requirements apply strictly to threads posted in the [url-inline=forumdisplay.php?f=126]Games Showcase[/url-inline].
  • Program/language developed in.
    You must specify which program and/or language you have developed the game in.
  • Introduce your game.
    A concise introduction of your game.
    Do not mistake this for plot! They are not the same!
  • The plot.
    The story must be at least two paragraphs, this means more than ten lines of text.
    This requirement is for the finished post and not how it appears in the editor!
  • The visuals.
    You must provide at least four in-game screenshots (exceptions may be made if video is included instead).
    Title / game over screenshots are not counted!
Thread moderation is on in Games Showcase.
If your game thread does not meet any of the following requirements it will not be approved."

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Sorry

I will rigt on that, And i made three accidentally because,
When i made the first one, The computer froze and i pushed refresh, That might have resended the Thread,sorry Neo

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Before I tell what you need to improve, I need to warn you that you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. A demo on May 1st doesn't really sound manageable.

If you're going to base this game off characters from Johto...at least keep some Johto background. A baby normal Ho-oh or even a shiny one would make more sense than an unexplained colorful one.

Think you could tell us more about this "space theme?"

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Before I tell what you need to improve, I need to warn you that you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. A demo on May 1st doesn't really sound manageable.

If you're going to base this game off characters from Johto...at least keep some Johto background. A baby normal Ho-oh or even a shiny one would make more sense than an unexplained colorful one.

Think you could tell us more about this "space theme?"

1st, The Ho-Oh In The Menu, IS THE shiny one From Poccils starter kit,
BLUE is not a character from jhoto.

2nd I will tell you more about the space theme after The demo, In the Demo That WILL Be here in May... Maybe not may 1st... Will explain with more details about this... You can Ask Proffesor- Carlos...
When the demo comes He will tell you about that...BUT I can tell you that 1/4 Of the game will be in space, That is about 90-110 maps....
Because This isn't jhoto... But after you rescue Elm you will be able to o to Jhoto.... Oh and there is No elite 4 You will need the badges to advance throught The V Rocket Squad... They Will only battle you if you have the right Gym badge....

Im sorry if it sound rude...

Anyways Thanks for the feedback:classic: If you have more than... I would gladly take it..... And.......Thank you....

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
About 65

I have about 65 Fakemon... Most are not made by me,
But The guy that made them said that anyone could use them...
The only Problem is The PBS i hate adding them in there, Plus i am horrible in adding status....

I need help in adding a PBS any Help?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Originally posted by BlazingLink
Ok...

Your outdoor maps need some work, they seem...bleh :x

But other than that, i'd like to see more progress.

Can I see the whole picture of just one outside map, just to know if BlazingLink is telling the truth.

Back