• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
There's another freeze that I found. After u battle surge on S.S. Ann & u walk off & find the people from the poke club in fron of you, when u talk to the old guy he freezes the game & when u try 2 talk 2 some1 else they don't do anything.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I have mixed opinions with myself on Bulbasaur starting with Solarbeam. The vote is a clear resounding yes, and the reason I can think of specifically for this is that Bulbasaur can learn the move via TM. Ivysaur otherwise learns it naturally at Lv.44, so we can assume that Bulbasaur - already knowing it - learned the move via TM22. The thing that we have to consider is that moves learned should match the manga as well, so changes in the movelists might be needed to accommodate moves it might not normally learn naturally.

If this were based on the anime, I would say no, it doesn't know Solarbeam and learns it in "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden"; however, I do not know the manga and will trust that it already knows the move there.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Not touching this till its complete, but from everything i've seen and heard great job!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
There's another freeze that I found. After u battle surge on S.S. Ann & u walk off & find the people from the poke club in fron of you, when u talk to the old guy he freezes the game & when u try 2 talk 2 some1 else they don't do anything.

Yeah, that's as far as the beta goes.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Simple explanation. I didn't thought of it =(.
How about taking a copy of whatever you have now, adding that in on the guy, and then uploading the IPS of that copy with the blockade? That way you don't mess up the working copy. :)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
You know whats funny, I just started reading the menga like 3 days ago... Lolz, only on chapter 14.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
man this looks sooooo good! loved the manga whilst i was growing up as a child so it will be good to play it and get back some nostalgia ;) cant wait for this to be complete, not going to touch it until then :D keep up the good work!!!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks guys.

Anyway, won't be updating till the end of this week. I'm cramming for mid sem exams.

Years
this looks promising, i don't say this often. i'll play it once it is finished, something i just don't do is play something that isn't complete. its just me, don't take offense.

Years
Okay, I just made everything possible in this beta and have a few words for you.

First of all, i have not read manga, so this story is new for me, but i really enjoy it.

While playing, I also found several map errors while walking in different areas, but game is playable with them and I believe that it gets corrected in future.

What I really like is the fact that I have not found any big glitch which makes the game to freeze. It is very good, because many of hacks with similar progress have numerous big glitches, and that use to be very annoying.

I just want to mention that it is possible to go through person who blocks a way to Orange Archipelago, despite he says that you cant pass, but when dialogue ends, you can go through. There is nothing to do, because it is impossible to enter the ship, but still..

I cant wait for next release and wish you good luck with this hack, or, correctly said, with all of your planned hacks in the future :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, finished my exams. I can go back to hacking now. I've just completed the Bike Race Contest event. I've also changed several events around. I've uploaded the changelog on the first page. Furthermore, I've also change some byte, so now you can run inside houses.

this looks promising, i don't say this often. i'll play it once it is finished, something i just don't do is play something that isn't complete. its just me, don't take offense.

Thanks =). Don't worry, totally understand. I remember back then playing the hack, POKEMON NARANJA (Orange), and then was pretty upset that the creator never finished it. It kinda made me wish I never started playing so I wouldn't crave for it, and think what could've happened.

Okay, I just made everything possible in this beta and have a few words for you.
First of all, i have not read manga, so this story is new for me, but i really enjoy it.

While playing, I also found several map errors while walking in different areas, but game is playable with them and I believe that it gets corrected in future.

What I really like is the fact that I have not found any big glitch which makes the game to freeze. It is very good, because many of hacks with similar progress have numerous big glitches, and that use to be very annoying.

I just want to mention that it is possible to go through person who blocks a way to Orange Archipelago, despite he says that you cant pass, but when dialogue ends, you can go through. There is nothing to do, because it is impossible to enter the ship, but still..

I cant wait for next release and wish you good luck with this hack, or, correctly said, with all of your planned hacks in the future
1.%20smile.gif

Yeah, about the map errors. I was changing some tiles, and I got no idea it would affect the entire map data. Don't worry, I've fixed. Take a look at the new screenshot I've uploaded, no more map and tile errors.

I noticed about the person blocking the Orange Archipalego, lol. Don't worry, I've fixed it, and would be corrected for the next patch.

HACK_40_zpsc68b5449.png
=====>>>>>>
REALHACK_41_zps51c010be.png

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added the event of Blue in LAVENDER TOWER, I also added an event to foreshadow Green major appearance. Added DAISY event, and LAVENDER TOWN.

Wow, this hack is pretty nice I'm mostly waiting for you to get started on the GSC chapters.

Thank you. Although, I only read the first 2 chapters of GSC chapters (I couldn't read anymore due to holiday being over, and I start hacking this game =D). However, I'm really looking forward to it since everyone keeps talking about it, so I assume the GSC chapter has to be really good.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
SWEET BABY JESUS SOME FINALLY DID IT!!! I congratulate you sir, this looks like an amazing hack!! I'll probably play it when it's complete, but i can't wait! The Red Manga story is amazing and im glad to see you put it into a hack!

Years
Just added the event of Blue in LAVENDER TOWER, I also added an event to foreshadow Green major appearance. Added DAISY event, and LAVENDER TOWN.

Thank you. Although, I only read the first 2 chapters of GSC chapters (I couldn't read anymore due to holiday being over, and I start hacking this game =D). However, I'm really looking forward to it since everyone keeps talking about it, so I assume the GSC chapter has to be really good.
You're welcome.I'm exited because I'm also doing a Manga hack.
Plus, Gold is my favourite character. =3

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016

GSC chapter was so epic, words can't even begin to describe how epic it was. :P

Back