• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: The GBA-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
This project aims to provide Pokémon sprites for GBA-ROM hacks that are in the art style that those games used to depict the Pokémon. In addition to that, all Pokémon use their colors from their official Ken Sugimori artwork. This project also aims to have 2 frames per Pokémon in their front sprite, so that they can be animated when used with Pokémon Emerald. The format of these sheets are designed to be compatible with Wichu's Sprite Editor, the tool used for GBA ROM hacks to insert Pokémon sprites.

Link to dropbox folder containing folders of all sprites: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/39ah062sgcqgc6c/AAAa8TFsgqyUSO0RAJyjIg9Sa?dl=0

Discord link to discuss sprites: https://discord.gg/uchjMU

Currently, only submissions for Pokemon from Gens 4-7 are allowed. Gens 1-3 are reserved by me.
Submission guidelines:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Updated the first post to use Dropbox to handle where the sprites are stored. In addition to that, I decided to turn this into a project similar to the DS-style sprite project I worked on a few years back, albeit this time will be run a bit differently due to using Dropbox (so I don't have to post each and any individual links). I will continue to post any new sprites that are made, however. I've also decided to add 2nd frame front sprites for Emerald hackers. Also added submission guidelines.

Currently I am only accepting submissions for Gens 4-7 Pokemon, because I've got most of Gens 1-3 under control for now (I have all of Gen 3 done except for their 2nd frames).

EDIT: Some recent batch of sprites:
PCIC8jE.png

y3eEJLS.png

vfj4fG7.png

Gc6CCeo.png

0Gy8tUr.png

y63L5Ux.png

OUyi8sh.png

pg8a0Ne.png

MRbhVOU.png

plz contribute

Last edited:

goranthegreat

Updated the first post to use Dropbox to handle where the sprites are stored. In addition to that, I decided to turn this into a project similar to the DS-style sprite project I worked on a few years back, albeit this time will be run a bit differently due to using Dropbox (so I don't have to post each and any individual links). I will continue to post any new sprites that are made, however. I've also decided to add 2nd frame front sprites for Emerald hackers. Also added submission guidelines.

Currently I am only accepting submissions for Gens 4-7 Pokemon, because I've got most of Gens 1-3 under control for now (I have all of Gen 3 done except for their 2nd frames).

Spoiler:

plz contribute
Dude i really like that raichu sprite:) oh and here's my contribution hope ya like it.
U4L5nsu.png

EDIT:I I also did this i'l do ribombee's back and primarina's front some other time:)
Xzmu37V.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Dude i really like that raichu sprite:) oh and here's my contribution hope ya like it.
U4L5nsu.png

EDIT:I I also did this i'l do ribombee's back and primarina's front some other time:)
Xzmu37V.png
Those are looking good! Will accept but I can't organize them into sheets until both front and back are done. Thank you for your contribution!

EDIT: Gen 1 Pokemon up to Persian have been added to the dropbox folder

Some more Alolas:
frH79LI.png

Khbdz8J.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020

Gc6CCeo.png

0Gy8tUr.png

These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad I found your sprites before I ended up making ones for all the alolans, since my Allan Sandslash isn't all that great lol

Attachments

• 28_01.png
    28_01.png
    5 KB · Views: 55

Alucard1989pl

Brave Lucas
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Where can I find others sprites for Alolan forms with 2 animated fronts and back?. I need them very much...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
I made a froakie sprite but I can't post because I haven't made five posts yet

Back