• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: whats the use of those houses

Years
i mean the community house like Doctrina House and other ones
first of all we cant chat with our house members we cant make the community together to work in some game
then
[S-HIGHLIGHT] whats the use[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Years
Those were for the 2017 Get-Together event, which had a Harry Potter-like theme to it. They just haven't been edited out of the forum coding yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
i poked the devs about it. they ruin the Left-Side postbit style also :V

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
How about keeping the houses active? I personally really like the houses system and really want to chat with my house again..
They were temporary teams related to the last community Get-Together. But the GT is a yearly occurrence and this year there will be a similar thing with teams, a few months from now!

There is also your Pokémon GO Team you can display, if you want a more permanent group to belong to~

Back