• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NaNoWriMo 2020 anyone?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I do it every year. I have this tradition of doing the same story, but each year... I do make character changes and stuff. This year, it's going to be an LGBTQ+ story, featuring two boys. :D I'm actually very excited about this one as well. It's my usual "first Christmas" story for those that don't know.

Spoiler:

So, enough about my project! Are you going to be doing NaNo for 2020 this year? Any ideas what your project will be? Tell us all the details~

Bay

Years
Funny you should mention this as I was thinking about NaNo a couple days ago lol. As for participating, I'm on the fence at the moment. I recently signed up for a gift exchange one of the Discord servers I'm in is holding, and there are a few Fire Emblem Three Houses events going on at Twitter I'm thinking/want to participate. I might just try to knock out the final arc of Foul Play or use different stories and add the wordcount together for Nano.

Years
With the amount of different writing I'm doing atm I could probably make the goal fairly easy as far as sheer number of words, but I'll probably pass on it in the end. I don't really want to feel like I've added any additional pressure right now with a major project taking up much of my focus.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I've been in a rut for the past year or two, so I'm hoping I can make it in. I feel like if I get started on the event then maybe it'll drag me out and encourage me to get typing all the things I've been putting off. Really whether or not I can participate all depends on my work though. I'm a sucker for OT, but zoning out and venting to my screen for a few hours a day would most likely be healthier for me at the moment.

Back