• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Custom Pokemon Center (exterior only) Public Use

Years
Created a Pokemon center with the idea of it being a legit hangout spot maybe with a lil snack cafe vibe.
I really liked the glass idea, so I had to try it out. I was happy with what I did, however I opted out on traditional Pokemon centers in the project I'm working on so decided to make it a public asset.

If you decide to use it I think it would be cool to let some of the interior show through the glass on the exterior if you so choose.
The second image should be in the size format you'd need to add to a tileset for RPG Maker XP

Also, credit is appreciated, but not needed. Just make some cool stuff and see your project through to completion.

I would love to see what kinda maps you make if you decide to use this exterior, and what you'll make the inside like too.

Hope you're all doing well and feeling inspired today. lmk what you think of the center!

PS. None of my buildings have doors, and none ever will.
Whats the point of doors when anyone/thing is just gonna walk in without knocking anyway?

Love Samurai, Forever

Attachments

• PokeCenter by LoveSamurai.png
    PokeCenter by LoveSamurai.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
  • PokeCenter(rpgmxp size) by LoveSamurai.png
    PokeCenter(rpgmxp size) by LoveSamurai.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 20
Back