• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll have you know that I have over 5000 likes!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't care. Likes on social media are very unimportant to me. I barely ever check them. I give likes to people on my timeline if I see them, but a lot of time, I really don't care about mine.

Years
Um I guess I kinda actually care about them? Well, if I get a lot of likes it does give you that gratification and makes you feel good about yourself so there's that, I like giving out likes to people as well :)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
I have more important things to worry about than if some strangers on the internet like my posts. And for friends, I don't associate with them for likes, I do it because I like being around them and interacting with them, so them liking my posts or not doesn't matter either.

Years
if its art i appreciate the likes
if its not i do not care if strangers like it or not

Years
sure it's a nice thought to get likes and whatnot and people are noticing you, but I really couldn't care less if people liked my content or not

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I prefer thoughtful replies with a possible followup discussion over this fastfood style of response. Nothing is more validating than someone else trying to fully understand what's going on inside your head.

Years
Doesn't bother me if people don't like my stuff. Most of my social media stuff is just me shouting into the void.

It's nice when I tweet/retweet something and someone I knew would like the content gives it a like, though. I hope they enjoyed the tweet!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
It makes me feel happy because it means my post must have been meaningful to someone.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
I'd like to pretend I don't care about them, but I think it's always nice to have a post that gets a bunch of likes. There's a site I used to use where I had 3x the amount of likes than I did posts, and I always secretly really enjoyed it especially whenever someone would point it out. It ended up kinda becoming a joke with a few friends of mine, since in the past they'd go and get a group together to flood someone's posts with likes.

tl;dr validate me lol

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
idk I just make a random shitpost and it gets likes like how does that even work what kind of demon magic have I invoked for this

pls like I am funny ok :(

i pretend i dont really care but in reality it fuels the shitposts

Years
i try not to care, but it just feels so good to be validated in that little way, especially if it's by someone who isn't even close to you. it's like the smallest form of flattery.

Back