VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,075 posts
4.8 Years
Hi, I might pop in here every now and then! I wasn’t a big fan of dolls when I was little, but I watch doll customizing on Youtube and now I wish I had dolls lol. I’d love to do a doll repaint one day...
Yay! Welcome to the Dollhouse RadEmpoleon! I'm going to add your name to our guest book. So what kind of dolls are you interested in watching customizations for on YouTube? Are they original creations or special brand doll?

I watch a lot youtube reviews, unboxings, tutorials and customization video for Pullip dolls. If you ever want to share a doll-related youtube you enjoyed don't be shy about posting here!

So glad you could come to our tea party!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

Female
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
1,446 posts
1.7 Years
Yay! Welcome to the Dollhouse RadEmpoleon! I'm going to add your name to our guest book. So what kind of dolls are you interested in watching customizations for on YouTube? Are they original creations or special brand doll?

I watch a lot youtube reviews, unboxings, tutorials and customization video for Pullip dolls. If you ever want to share a doll-related youtube you enjoyed don't be shy about posting here!

So glad you could come to our tea party!
Thanks for adding me! I watch a lot of Monster High and Ever After High customs videos, and sometimes BJD customs.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Paired with ???

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,075 posts
4.8 Years
Thanks for adding me! I watch a lot of Monster High and Ever After High customs videos, and sometimes BJD customs.
Ooooo! I love bjd dolls. Luts I find especially beautiful to look. Because they're also expensive I had been a little shy about collecting them because of the cost, but I wouldn't mind having at least 1 of them one day.

I have seen some cool videos spotlighting monster high and ever after high customs from YouTuber Omocha Crush. Like me, she is a pullip collector foremost, but that's not the only content on her channel. She has made videos of Monster High dolls and Ever After High she obtained, as well as Barbie, Blythe, J-doll, Azone and more. Before the pandemic she often went to conventions and meetups with doll lovers world wide, and brought us videos back showcasing custom dolls of all kinds. It was glorious! She is also known to do giveaways of customs too, holding raffles for subscribers.

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

starseed the auticorn

unicorn in a human disguise

Age 32
she/her or he/him
the land of magical unicorns
Seen October 19th, 2020
Posted September 25th, 2020
6,626 posts
16.7 Years
Been a while since I've come here and such so... updates! I gave Isabella to a little girl in our community. The reason is because I bought a new doll that had to do with unicorns. I couldn't keep three dolls because it was overwhelming. ;w; Anyway, my doll is named Starla Seed! I call her Starla or Star for short~

Here she is:

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,075 posts
4.8 Years
What a beautiful baby doll I see before me! Your Starla Seed is precocious.

Doll lovers everywhere seem to be in the Unicorn spirit of late. There is doll forum called Dolly Market, which I visit for the latest in fashion doll news. They're all about Monster High dolls, Blythe, and most importantly Pullip. Recently a member shared images of what seems to be a new Yeolume doll with a release pending this upcoming March. She is a unicorn too.

I don't even normally like Yeolume, but this here is my kind of doll. She'd look good with my Beary Fairy doll series. I think she's so cute.

Here's a more detailed picture of the doll on the Instagram. There you can see that she doesn't just have a unicorn cap but there are pastel highlights to her wig. It gives me a vibe like My Little Pony.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFO7W9sFukd/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

She is such a dainty, angelic little girl that she will be my first Yeolume if she is released. I have Pullips, Dals, Isuls, Byul and Taeyangs, and am only missing Namu and Yeolume to complete the family. I don't want to get too excited, because one Pullip doll I was looking forward to the release of (Sowrene) this year was cancelled, and it's still early right now where this one hasn't even been officially announced. So I probably shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. But she looks like she would be a great doll at least.

I passed on the Isul Helios doll from Groove's Sailor Moon collaboration, mainly because of the high price, but I like the idea of getting another chance to possess a unicorn theme doll. They are among my favorites fantasy creatures alongside dragons and fairies.

starseed the auticorn

unicorn in a human disguise

Age 32
she/her or he/him
the land of magical unicorns
Seen October 19th, 2020
Posted September 25th, 2020
6,626 posts
16.7 Years
OMFG I NEED HER. OwO I don't usually collect smaller dolls but... I want her so bad! I can't resist unicorns and unicorn-themed things. ;w;

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,075 posts
4.8 Years
I was wondering if any doll lovers out there owned or know of Integrity Toys Nu Face dolls? They always have very dramatic make up and trendy runway model fashions. Here is how they look for reference.

I hear that they are about 12 inches tall--that's roughly the same size as Barbie give or take an inch or half of an inch. The reason I was asking is because I was preparing for a custom and stumbled upon some pretty shoes for Nu on Etsy, and wanted to know if they might fit Barbie feet too? I have a feeling they may be too big, but I thought I might as well ask if anyone knew.