• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] the water pokemon club! a place where you can cool down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
this club not only talk about water pokemon but also water related things and also ice type if you want!

Years
I'll join a water Pokemon club. Some of my favorites are Milotic obviously, Gyarados, Intelleon, Greninja, Suicuine and Primarina.

I'd like love to find out what other water type Pokemon will be fan favorites in this club. Who wants to share their favorite next?

Last edited:
Years
I'd also be absolutely delighted to join! My absolute favourite water type is Milotic, though other favourites of mine include: Samurott, Primarina, Empoleon, Lumineon, Suicune, Lapras, & Swanna!

Last edited:

Allen303

Years
wich one is your favorite water pokemon?
join now!
yes, i am talking to you! yes you are reading this post aren't you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I don't mind joining.

My favorites among others are: Phione, Azumarill and Gastrodon.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Oh, a club for my favorite type! I'm in! 😍

Favorites include Samurott, Manaphy, Kingdra and Piplup!

1f23e03e335fa3a54b7d00171198f88cc4fce9de_hq.gif

Years
Anyone got any shiny water Pokemon?

I got pretty lucky thanks to chain fishing-- I really miss that mechanic. I got my shiny Starmie, Skrelp, Clamperl, Tentacruel and Kingdra that way. A few others that came into my life are Greninja, Wooper and Wartortle. Edit: How did I forget my signature Pokemon Milotic? That's the first shiny that I actively hunted.

Last edited:
Years
water types are <3 some of my favorites are Wartortle, Lanturn, Vaporeon, Milotic, and Keldeo among others! hi fans!

as for shinies, I have a shiny Luvdisc I got from a friend some years ago. probably have a bit more too, but I'd need to check my box to refresh my memory.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sign me up too! I have way too many favorites to count but Milotic and Vaporeon are top contenders! :)

Allen303

Years
my shiny water pokemon are red gyarados, wooper, and not much
some other that i will not tell

Allen303

Years
HEY YA ALLL TELL THE WATER POKEMON TRAINER YOU LIKE THE MOST!

MINE are wallace and crasher wake!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I had the obvious red Gyarados. Other than that I encountered two other shinies but didn't catch them. The first was a shiny Sharpedo in Sapphire. I was training a Magnemite at the time. It usually needed two Thundershocks to beat one of them. Except of course for that one time.
The other one was a shiny Tentacool in Emerald. It was during one of my party only playthroughs (only catch Pokemon until the party is full) and I probably didn't even have Poke Ball anymore at the time. Regardless, I didn't catch it.

Favorite trainer: Misty is alright and Wallace has a good design.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Ooh water types are my favorite! I like Milotic, Bruxish (fight me), Mudkip, Vaporeon, and Empoleon, as you can tell by my username.

Crasher Wake was my favorite gym leader for the longest time. I like Nessa too, she's pretty cool.

Years
Oh! Across many games I've likely caught hundreds!! However, my favourite water type Pokémon that I ever have caught was a Feebas that I evolved into an alluring Milotic in Alpha Sapphire! It was a very memorable moment for me because it was the first time I had ever introduced a Milotic to my party! <3

Last edited:

Rose Oni

Pokemon Trainer and Digimon Tamer
Years
EDon't mind me. Just hopping into the pool!

My favorite Water-type Pokemon is also my favorite Pokemon, Blastoise. Has been ever since Pokemon Blue. Many adventures have been had with the big turtle, and I will always love him (Mine are usually always male, naturally). Shoutouts to Crusher, my first Blastoise who lives in a copy of Pokemon Stadium to this day, and Ark Royal, who resides in Pokemon Home.

My other favorites are Tentacruel, Starmie, Kingler, Milotic, Gyarados, and Primarina! Honestly would love to use those six on like a Gym Leader or Elite 4 team.

Favorite Water-type trainers are easy for me. Misty and Nessa, naturally the first and latest Water-type Gym Leaders. Didn't mean for it to fall like that, but it did. I love how determined both of them are. Pretty sure if they met they would be rivals, with Misty being the tomboy she is and exploring everywhere while Nessa gives her fashion tips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back