• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Peach said:
That's okay (but I though that Finlad is two hours ahead of UK) XD Only bad thing of Time Zones is that everyone are online at night at my time.
But I still love Time Zones XD

BTW, I just realised how great song Rich Girl (by Gwen Stefani) is! Has anyone hear that song?
Maybe I should put that chorus on my sig? After all, very deep in my heart I'm just little materialist XD

Hiya Peachy!! *hugs* How have you been doing? I heard it. OMG, I love that song!! It is sooo great. Gwen Stefani is awesome. XD Cool, you got Dective Conan vol. 5. That is cool. I haven't got anything new yet. XD Well I hope you have a nice night/morning. I will see ya next time. ^____^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Peach said:
That's okay (but I though that Finlad is two hours ahead of UK) XD Only bad thing of Time Zones is that everyone are online at night at my time.
But I still love Time Zones XD

BTW, I just realised how great song Rich Girl (by Gwen Stefani) is! Has anyone hear that song?
Maybe I should put that chorus on my sig? After all, very deep in my heart I'm just little materialist XD
Yep! =3 You should. XD And Peachy it's okay, y'know, I'm worse. XD I've heard it, it's a terrific song.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi^^

Bree said:
Peach,if you could have just one wish,what would it be?^^
I would wish that I could be happy, healthy and loved all my life

totodile said:
Random Question: What is your favorite kind of chips?
Probably some spicy ones

Blue Jasmine said:
What is your favourite gem stone,Peachy?
Oh, I love them all! But to name couple: chrystals, diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Tig said:
OMG, liek the Peach is back!

Can I call you Peachlet? :3
Hi Tig! Sure you can call me Peachlet!

totodile said:
Yay! Peachy is online! How are you? ^^
I'm good

Tig said:
Yeah liek OMG Peachlet is the pwn, what's your second fav Pok?mon and do youw ant to join our family as a litle sister? =)
My second fave pokemon is Togepi/Togetic
And I can join your family (whatever that means XD), I haven't ever been lil sis before!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I dont know if this has been asked but what is your least fave pokemon and why.

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back