• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Let's see... uhm...
In the avatar there's articuno, which could also be an allusion to the Go team...
In the signature there's a seemingly fan-made water type arcanine.
If I recall correctly there was a hack with a unique water type arcanine.
In the user page there "alolan arcanine" was listed amongst the favourites,
and I thus decided to perform some digging, and apparently the alolan
arcanine was planned for S&M and might be coming in US&UM(I'm still unsure about it 'tho).
Accordingly to the user page Ida revers pokémon reminiscent of dogs, dragons, birds, deer, and cats.
As favourite pokémon we have listed

Ugh, this is getting me nowhere... :|
Hang on... a brave-natured chapette...

Accordingly to the mystery dungeon personality tests,
charmander!^^

104px-004Charmander_PSMD.png

NAILED IT!!!!

Last edited:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
You have a Water type in your avatar. It's wearing sunglasses, which are similar to Blackglasses, which boost Dark type moves. So I imagine you being a Water/Dark Pokemon.

Based on the above, I'd say you're a Sharpedo.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
That avatar is from Earthbound, I assume, and the protagonists of Earthbound use PK moves, if I recall, and you also have a Timid nature, so I presume you'd be an Abra, since Abras often use Teleport to flee from wild battles.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
A Grass type i guess . . . Snivy!!

You have a Water type in your avatar. It's wearing sunglasses, which are similar to Blackglasses, which boost Dark type moves. So I imagine you being a Water/Dark Pokemon.

Based on the above, I'd say you're a Sharpedo.

Im sorry. . . Thats Nightwing *coughs* Robin from Teen Titans in Future

Last edited:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Either you changed your avatar, or it was someone else who posted before me, but their post was deleted for some reason. Either way, it doesn't really matter that much.

Anyway, since your avatar is Nightwing, I'd say you're a Honchkrow, since they're also a dark bird.

Back