• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Tobykage

The Flying Shadow
Years
excuse me but after the E4 are there any events like catching ho-oh or is not in this beta?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I finally found an actual bug. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I'll put it up anyway just to be safe.

On the path leading up to the Rijon League HQ, there are a few tiles that you can't walk on. They're on the far left side of the dirt path. They're the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th tiles away from the building on the dirt, not counting the stairs.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I beat the elite four...with atleast 2 tries...
but my dad hasnt left his house
what havnt i done to make this happen?

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
Okay so after you get cut and make yourself back to Hayward cirty, where do you go next?

I went to seashore city and used cut and got inside Sheral's gym. But I couldn't go anywhere cause I do not have surf.

So where do I go?

edit:nevermind I got it

Adammac

Linux user
Years
Is it the one who says I need data on 50 pokemon? That's the only aide I can find who actually has something for me, but he says it's an EXP share. I'm totally lost.

I got through Silk Cave without flash, but only by pure luck. I just made two separate save slates, one on each side so I don't have to go through it blind again.

No, not this buliding, THIS:
vee.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
bug

hi, I found a small bug in the game.
On Cycling Peak, you have a road indicator and if you search the right side of it, you get 8 items with the name ????????. I hope you can fix it,
greets wbvtje

hahyun6

Hackerwannabe
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2009
Mist Stone

I have all Hms and 7 badges, yet I can't get mist stone anywhere.
I try to go to the Reed Game shack, it keeps saying they will be back for lunch. I have no idea what to do now. :( ANY! elp me plz?

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
I need some help...I can't find the 8th gym leader.
How do I get to Johto? There is a police man near that city that starts with a O but he says there is some vandalism so the road is closed.
Where do I get the HM Strenght

edit:nvm I got strenght.

Last edited:

hahyun6

Hackerwannabe
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2009
YAY!!

I finished off the Elite four and caught Lugia!! Great HAck. Can't wait for the next release!!
WARNING!
SUPER SPOILER HINT, DON't READ UNLESS DESPERATE AFTER 7th GYM!!!!:
Spoiler:

COINCASE
Spoiler:

Last edited:

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
To anybody wanting flash, its near the power plant after Castro forest. It's well past the silk tunnel (you have to do that in the dark)

How do you get the coin case though? I need to purchase some TMs asap and I cant get the coin case anywhere. Someone said to get it from Morag cafe but nobody in there helps you...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
To anybody wanting flash, its near the power plant after Castro forest. It's well past the silk tunnel (you have to do that in the dark)

How do you get the coin case though? I need to purchase some TMs asap and I cant get the coin case anywhere. Someone said to get it from Morag cafe but nobody in there helps you...

i girl from hmmm i think its owtasauri? with a zigzagoon... the rest she will tell you how, she might give it to you :D

P.S
well i have to new game again xD coz of file saving...T_T
WAAA i wanna scream, wait i did it already..:D

hey haruki if my file save it showing no problem at all right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
darn spent atleast 3hrs looking for it, but cant find that damn mist stone anywhere. but i was able to get into the haunted forest however the rockets just talked to the lady and thats it they dont move or initiate any battles :S is that normal?

how did u go into the haunted forest? plz help me

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2019
This game is awesome, but im stuck in the 5th gym with the invisable tranners, i cant find the gym leader!!

HELP!!!

EDIT: ok ive betten 7th gyms, but where is rock smash?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
rijonAdventures X

NOTE FROM 2017:
This is an awful and unbalanced version of the hack. I'm not even sure if it still works. This isn't fun unless you're a straight up masochist.

With the permission of Haraken, I present to you all...

rijonAdventures X
The more intense, difficult, rijonAdventures.

Features
Trainers have increased levels (and by a lot)
Gym Leaders now amazingly difficult
Merson Cave basement rebuilt.
Incredibly hard Pokémon League
Wild Pokémon have increased levels
Strategically hidden Cameo of me, megiddo, and Vrai, with rewards
Slightly edited titlescreen to fit my needs.
KB Size of exactly 1337kb, thus meaning, I made it 1337. (though rar decreases it)

Things needed to know when playing
Trainerwise

• Not every trainer is done
  • Trainers may be way too tough
  • Trainers by be a tad too weak
  • Trainers may seem out of order
Wild Pokémonwise

• Not every patch is done
  • They might seem extremely difficult at certain points, try to push on and ignore it.
  • Some areas might seem a bit odd for the levels, or strange pokémon may appear
Leaderwise

• Movesets might be a tad messed up, this applies for league and rival too
  • Pokémon might seem strange and out of order, ignore this.

Credits
Everyone who helped out with the original rijonAdventures
megiddo - Testing, Cameo
Vrai - Testing, Cameo
Me - Every difference between the original rijonAdventures and rijonX

Click Here to Download rijonAdventuresX
Hopefully temporary until Haraken adds it to first post and uploads it to a better location.

Or better yet, see the attachment if the above one does not function properly.
Comments, or errors, please report it to me. ^_^

Last edited:
Back