• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack sounds?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Every move and attack has its own sound effect; Thunder's got a large bang, Ominous Wind has some freakish wind noise, Waterfall sounds as if some heavy rain's falling… anyway, so, which would you consider your favorite? Why? If were to change the sound of any move, which would you pick and how would it be like? :b

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Draco Meteor's sounds awesome. It's the wrath of the gods, in a Dragon-type 130 base power move! o: It also sounds really..well, meteor like. I also like Dark Pulse, it sounds like a really dark and evil move. Cause I'm comin' at ya like a dark pulse~

As for changing the sounds of a move, how about Freeze Shock and Ice Burn? Not enough electric and fiery sounds in them imo :(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Psychic always has an awesome sound! Can't beat that weird waviness it always has! Bwewowowowowowowo! Seriously, who makes this stuff?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I haven't heard/seen the animation in sixth gen yet, but I do remember liking the sound of Spacial Rend. It seemed very fitting of the whole time/space theme.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Hmm, a new sound?

I got nothing.

However for current sounds, I love Thunder. It just sounds awesome to me. And Psychic reminds me of a wave of Kricketune's before the WHOOOP

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Gotta love thunder it just whoosh and zapped, very powerful indeed and thunderbolt was absolutely cool and probably longest. Up till gen 4 - 5 Fire blast was explosively as awesome, it just BANG!! and Psychic seems my last favor through all generations.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Well, I liked the sound effect that plays when a move is super effective. :P But I like the attack sounds of Psychic, Ice Beam, Silver Beam, Bubble, Surf, Bubblebeam and anything that makes a whoooooosshhhh type of sound.

Years
Doom Desire has some cool sounds. (and animation)

...And the one and only. I also like how Gen II one mimics Hyper Beam.

Back