• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! :D I got it, I got it :D :D :D :D

I finally succeeded in getting my Shiny Corphish!

It was a fluke too. I had just finished saving my game and was about to turn it off. Then I needed to go to the washroom so I left the game idle. I came back and began to play Warrock (shooting game). I realized that the game was still running so while I respawned, I fished and with one snag, I got a Corphish. Defending myself in battle on Warrock, I hear the faint glitter sound of a Shiny. I dropped Warrock and turne dto finish seeing the yellow stars glow on the screen. The rest was a matter of Sleep Powder+Flash and then a Dive ball to end it (Diva ball looks good and the way a Pokemon appears from the ball looks sick ! )

I'm soo excited! Now I need yet another Shiny to look for. Oh and btw, it only took me2 hours and 48 minutes to find! Probably found close to...250 or so.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Wow Matty, major congrats on the shiny Corphish. ^__^

Umm I don't know what you could hunt for lol.. Thanks you two. Good luck on Turtwig, Doom. Still going after Arty~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey guys. I got another shiny pokemon but this time from a trade. And its a Shiny Bagon. O yea and my Shiny Pidgeot I had given away to my friend who is moving out of the country...Im going to miss her and my shiny Pidgeot. Ok so I got 2 shiny Pokemon...great...

Btw I have hatched 229 Swinub Eggs. I didnt do any shiny hunting for the last 3 days. I have been training my pokemon.

Good luck to all who are shiny hunting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
So I have renewed ferver on chaining shinies after watching a self help video on youtube and I'm about to embark on my hunt anew. To see the video check my myspace page myspace.com/ronfoxrocks and add me as a friend, or just go to the link I let anyone look at my profile, stalkers and normies alike I don't descriminate

oh yeah gratz on the shinies you two you also inspired me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I think becaus eI'm so pumped, I'm going to Soft Reset for a Shiny Porygon at the game corner :D Wish me luck!

Years
TwilightBlade: Congrats on the cute little kitty. ^_^

Matty101: Whoa, job well done on the Corphish, 250-odd is such a SMALL number thus I envy your luck. <_<

Lil-Dill: Personally I reckon you've made a terrific trade, a green Bagon looks far better than a yellow Pidgeot. ^_^ Sorry about your friend though. ._.

I've been so busy today, working on other stuff so I haven't gotten in a chain for the Victreebell or SR's for that Moltres. Either way, I'm going to have a 5th shiny by Xmas and I have one day less than most of you sooo...*sigh*.

Congrats on any other new shinies I may have skipped. ^_^

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey does someone remember this?it whas on december the 13the
thanks for the answers:). ok so now i only have a bannette shiny but i am still traiing for that rayquaza once i have it i am goiing to search in my diamond an i think i am goiing to restart my ruby in hope of getting some shinies while i am playiing the game wiwh me good luck for that rayquaza but its sooo hard to find in shiny form but yeah good luck to everyone in shiny hunting.:D if i have my rayquaza and migrated it and my banette is migrated too i wil show some pics.

well i'm back soft-resetting for it and i do lets say 150 rayquazas per houre but i feel i am gonna get it before new year (i am stopping with chaining for a while it alsways stops at 10)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Mathioks, if you try really hard, I think you could probably get more SR's than that in an hour. I say this because...

I did a 1 hour test to see how many Soft Resets I could pull off with Porygon and it came to 154. I'm still going strong, although it's boring. I want my Blue Porygon! :D

Good luck to all who are looking/SRing for shiny Pokemon! Let's get some more before Christmas!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
my highest chain has been 28 cubones i got yesterday, i think i should close my poketek app that shows the chain because it's a distraction

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Good Luck to all. And yes, I agree to. LETS GET OUR SHINIES BEFORE X-MAS!!!!:D

Btw. I only hatched 3 eggs today so far. Because Im trying to get rid of the Pokerus on my Bagon and well...Yea thats what Im trying to do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm training up my hacked starters and hoping a shiny will pop up, I'm gonna start chaining later or even tommorow because my swarm sucks today

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm thinking I'll try chaining buizel again or maybe nincada

note: what is a good chain lenth to begin reseting for shinies? i heard 40 but i barely crack 10 before it breaks

Last edited:
Back