• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
4/10, looks interesting but i hate going up against one and don't know how to use it properly myself :/

Latias

Years
7.5/10 It's not as cute as Torchic, it's in the awkward tween years of being the middle evolution, but it's very solid fighter mid game that I am enjoying using in my current Emerald play through, it's the first fire/fighting type Pokemon there was, and it will evolve into a cool and very strong Pokemon as Blaziken.

Venusaur?

Years
10/10, my favorite final evo for the Kanto starters. might not be the best stat-wise out of all of them, but i really like quadruped mons for some reason

Carbink

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Carbink is ok..... 5/10 I feel like Carbink would be cooler if there was some event where a special area where you could evolve or transform a Carbink into a Diancie since it seems like that is the origin of Diancie.

Seviper

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
10/10 Honestly wasn't thinking Corsola would get a new form or an evolution.

Sir Fetch'd

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
6/10 It's ok...just seems like if Magnemite was a sword with it's magnetic properties and turned purple.

Doduo

Back