• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ssssssssss...Boom! The Minecraft Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome, everyone! This is...
THE MINECRAFT CLUB!
Minecraft-screen-shot-009.jpg
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper, created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB. The game involves players placing and breaking various types of blocks in a three-dimensional environment. The player takes on an avatar that can break and place blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations, and artwork, on multiplayer servers and singleplayer worlds across multiple game modes.​
Signup Form:
Username:
Console of Choice:
Favorite Block/Item:
Favorite Mob:

Example given:
Username: Zameric
Console of Choice: PC - Windows
Favorite Block/Item: Stone Brick Block
Favorite Mob: Batwing Horse (Mo' Creatures mod)​
Members:
Zameric (Owner)

droomph
François
Squirrel
Astinus
Pave Low
miakalina
Urugamosu
Peachi3xx
SwiftSign
UltraMew
Elgyem
Castwand2
CliCliW
PhoenixWright77
xMikasax
HackDeoxys
Cardinal
wertcraft
Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
pokemonranger109
DanteSolablood
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
earth boy
TD
Skybro
Knormageddon
Thatcher
OtakuVox

More to come soon!

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Username: droomph
Favorite Mob: villagers and zombies in a tight space
Favorite Item: anything that spawns/kills villagers
Favorite Block: air. (really. Try exploring ruins on Superflat Tunneler's Dream with only air blocks :p)

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I'll join!

Username: François
Favorite Mob: anything except Enderman
Favorite Item: Water bucket (can never have too many rivers <3)
Favorite Block: Glowstone (I detest darkness!)

I'm still quite new to Minecraft but it is a suuuuuuuuuper fun game. My favourite mode is creative because while survival is more "real", what you can do on creative is just so much more fun. For a game that plays with basic massive blocks, you get some amazing designs.

And who doesn't love brutally killing villagers, really?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi I love Minecraft give me free stuff.

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favorite Mob: 100% has to be Horses
Favorite Item: Lava. Complements the above perfectly.
Favorite Block: Snow! Igloos are pretty and tundra biomes are just beautiful. <3

My favourite gamemode is Creative so I can build huge igloos and statues of squirrels with no limits, and I think Minecraft is 'very cool' to answer the second topic! I adore that it's such a hugely diverse game with no end to what you can do and all with the most sandbox-y feel out there. You can turn it into any kind of game and you have true freedom over what you create with more and more aspects being added every update, and even with countless mods so you can even add things like Pokémon to your world. It's truly a marvellous game and I'm glad to have found it - thanks Olli! :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Joining!

Username: Astinus
Favorite Mob: Enderman
Favorite Item: The very necessary Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Gravel

I played in Classic mode for a while before I finally bought the game. Ever since I've only played Survival. I'm not daring enough to do Hardcore. Minecraft is a lot of fun to play, and I love that it's so open and a player can do whatever they want in their game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Me and François own a Minecraft server together (with Olli97 too but he's on holiday aw) and here's what we get up to:

JkVN8pF.jpg

Some may call it a waste of time, others may call it sad, but you'll never know the true pleasure of waking up to see a massive 400ft squirrel staring you in the face until you've lived in our world. :')

We're also making a very pretty house, a cool cave area, a lava chess board (in the bottom-left of the Pachirisu pic) and tonnes of other stuff, so we'll keep you updated with anything cool that gets made. :D

Years
Username: iYoozle
Favorite Mob: No second thoughts about this;
Favorite Item: I play Tekkit far too much to remember classic blocks xD But probably cake, mmmm.
Favorite Block: Got to be moss stone.

I spend a lot of time playing Tekkit, generally so I deal with a lot more Buildcraft/Industrialcraft type stuff. I do plan on spending more time w/o mods to get a better feel of the updates and whatnot.

droomph

weeb
Years
Me and François own a Minecraft server together (with Olli97 too but he's on holiday aw) and here's what we get up to:

JkVN8pF.jpg

Some may call it a waste of time, others may call it sad, but you'll never know the true pleasure of waking up to see a massive 400ft squirrel staring you in the face until you've lived in our world. :')

We're also making a very pretty house, a cool cave area, a lava chess board (in the bottom-left of the Pachirisu pic) and tonnes of other stuff, so we'll keep you updated with anything cool that gets made. :D

that's it i'm making a grovyle

I use my brother's account :p can you tell me the ip or something? I'd rather start my multiplayer experience with a good start than troll central.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Username: miakalina
Favorite Mob: Bat (they are so cute)
Favorite Item: Bow
Favorite Block: All of them :3

What is your favorite gamemode?
Survival. It's more fun than creative in my opinion.

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
It's my favorite game right now, so really really cool. :D

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu (ali_abdi in minecraft)
Favorite Mob: Iron Golems because they usually give me the most challenge and they just make me feel like a boss.
Favorite Item: Enderpearl, I just like teleporting. :3
Favorite Block: Sponge, I mean who doesn't?

I'd say creative. I love creating things, and creative always satisfies my need for creating.
So cool, definitely.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Username: Peachi3xx
Favorite Mob: Testificates!
Favorite Item: Raw/cooked fish. Why? I made my own textures for them + a few other foods...
Spoiler:

Favorite Block: Don't really have one ^^ Diamond, I suppose?

I don't really have a preference between creative or survival. I mostly join medieval type roleplay servers. Not trying to advertise... but I help run a small Pokémon-Minecraft server using the Pixelmon mod.

Spoiler:

If anyone's interested, I can pop a link to them. Otherwise, Minecraft is on a scale a 12 out of 10 in coolness. Oh yeah~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
that's it i'm making a grovyle

I use my brother's account :p can you tell me the ip or something? I'd rather start my multiplayer experience with a good start than troll central.
Show us the Grovyle asap! :D Unfortunately the server only houses 4 people whist we're still poor (we're renting one from gameservers.com, $4.99 a month for only 4 people to use it eek) so we're waiting to upgrade that before letting more people on haha. Anyone have any tips on getting a bigger server?

Favorite Item: Raw/cooked fish. Why? I made my own textures for them + a few other foods...
Spoiler:

I don't really have a preference between creative or survival. I mostly join medieval type roleplay servers. Not trying to advertise... but I help run a small Pokémon-Minecraft server using the Pixelmon mod.

Spoiler:

If anyone's interested, I can pop a link to them. Otherwise, Minecraft is on a scale a 12 out of 10 in coolness. Oh yeah~
Oh god dying from your custom sprites. Especially the fish ahahah, I need to learn how to customise this more. Poor Slowpoke though eek! I'd definitely be interested in coming to this server some time - we could even try to make it an official server for the club if you're happy to? Would love to hear more about how your server runs! I've loved the Pixelmons mod in the past but I've only ever been able to try it with one person at a time, so having more players would be a lot of fun haha.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Username: SwiftSign
Favorite Mob: CHICKEN
Favorite Item: Steak
Favorite Block: Emerald <3

Sign me up! I recently started playing again (offline). Once my internet is up and unlimited again I'd love to play with some of you guys! Although I prefer survival to creative, when group-ing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Oh god dying from your custom sprites. Especially the fish ahahah, I need to learn how to customise this more. Poor Slowpoke though eek! I'd definitely be interested in coming to this server some time - we could even try to make it an official server for the club if you're happy to? Would love to hear more about how your server runs! I've loved the Pixelmons mod in the past but I've only ever been able to try it with one person at a time, so having more players would be a lot of fun haha.

Oh wow! Thanks! I know you'll appreciate seeing the cooked version of him~

0vNme7U.png

I didn't expect the official server for the club offer but it's a great idea if everyone else is okay with it.

The server itself is a whitelist server because we wanted to maintain a serious roleplay in-game so applications are necessary. But its well worth, I promise you~

I can tell you about the plugins below.
Spoiler:

You're definitely welcome to join us! The more the merrier~ If you're interested, click the tantalizing badge below (yay, I reached the big 15!):

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Show us the Grovyle asap! :D Unfortunately the server only houses 4 people whist we're still poor (we're renting one from gameservers.com, $4.99 a month for only 4 people to use it eek) so we're waiting to upgrade that before letting more people on haha. Anyone have any tips on getting a bigger server?
Get a tier up

I can chip in

only about $5 a month until I get a job (I'm currently getting a little odd job with my dad so I should have some money in) but still.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: UltraMew
Favorite Mob: Creeper
Favorite Item: Butter (Gold Ingot)
Favorite Block: Butter Block (Gold Block)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Sorry guys for not going here for a while. So let's see here.
Username: droomph
Favorite Mob: villagers and zombies in a tight space
Favorite Item: anything that spawns/kills villagers
Favorite Block: air. (really. Try exploring ruins on Superflat Tunneler's Dream with only air blocks :p)

You're the CO-Owner of this club!

I'll join!

Username: François
Favorite Mob: anything except Enderman
Favorite Item: Water bucket (can never have too many rivers <3)
Favorite Block: Glowstone (I detest darkness!)

I'm still quite new to Minecraft but it is a suuuuuuuuuper fun game. My favourite mode is creative because while survival is more "real", what you can do on creative is just so much more fun. For a game that plays with basic massive blocks, you get some amazing designs.

And who doesn't love brutally killing villagers, really?

Joining!

Username: Astinus
Favorite Mob: Enderman
Favorite Item: The very necessary Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Gravel

I played in Classic mode for a while before I finally bought the game. Ever since I've only played Survival. I'm not daring enough to do Hardcore. Minecraft is a lot of fun to play, and I love that it's so open and a player can do whatever they want in their game.

Username: iYoozle
Favorite Mob: No second thoughts about this;
Favorite Item: I play Tekkit far too much to remember classic blocks xD But probably cake, mmmm.
Favorite Block: Got to be moss stone.

I spend a lot of time playing Tekkit, generally so I deal with a lot more Buildcraft/Industrialcraft type stuff. I do plan on spending more time w/o mods to get a better feel of the updates and whatnot.

Username: Zameric (also my ign for Minecraft)

Favorite Mob: I guess the Mooshroom. It's like an upgrade of the cow. You can get leather, milk, and mushroom soup from it. But they are hard to find naturally.

Favorite Item: Backpacks, from the Backpack Mod. It's a mobile chest, which can be very useful when out on an adventure in Survival Mode.

Favorite Block: I really like the Quartz block, and its variations, the Pillar and Chizled Quarts blocks. The pillar especially reminds me of the the Greek/Roman architectural columns, which I did a report on once for school. Although, the Quartz in Minecraft is actually more like real life marble, which I believe it was inspired by.

Username: miakalina
Favorite Mob: Bat (they are so cute)
Favorite Item: Bow
Favorite Block: All of them :3

Survival. It's more fun than creative in my opinion.

It's my favorite game right now, so really really cool. :D

Username: Urugamosu (ali_abdi in minecraft)
Favorite Mob: Iron Golems because they usually give me the most challenge and they just make me feel like a boss.
Favorite Item: Enderpearl, I just like teleporting. :3
Favorite Block: Sponge, I mean who doesn't?

I'd say creative. I love creating things, and creative always satisfies my need for creating.
So cool, definitely.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Username: SwiftSign
Favorite Mob: CHICKEN
Favorite Item: Steak
Favorite Block: Emerald <3

Sign me up! I recently started playing again (offline). Once my internet is up and unlimited again I'd love to play with some of you guys! Although I prefer survival to creative, when group-ing.

Username: UltraMew
Favorite Mob: Creeper
Favorite Item: Butter (Gold Ingot)
Favorite Block: Butter Block (Gold Block)

As for you guys...OK, you're in!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username:Elgyem (I.G. is Benfro)
Favorite Mob: Silverfish.
Favorite Item: Minecart + Tracks
Favorite Block: Nether Bricks

You are in the club, Elgyem!
Here's the next topic:
Did or do you have a Minecraft Premium Account?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Username: Castwand2
Favorite Mob: Cows
Favorite Item: Diamond Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Command Block

Creative. I just like building without worrying about dying

Super Cool

Did or do you have a Minecraft Premium Account?
Nope (I use my friend's)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back