• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
I'm just gonna leave this here...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 1, 2018
Hi if someone could help i have the patch and patcher but it says it doesnt match my game i have tried 2 different us copies and 2 different europe/ uk but still says the same

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
My friend and I have been playing this together and Aqua Admin Matt had a shiny Ferrothorn on his game, but not on mine. We checked this thread and saw at least one other person had a shiny trainer Pok?mon... we've also noticed that trainers' Pok?mon swap genders and also that the game treats anything on your side (like when partnered with Steven) as your own. We both managed to level Steven's Aggron up by 1 and teach it a move it learned that level.

My question is, does this game generate Pok?mon on the spot using the player's ID/SID in every single instance? Why does it do that? And is it something that Gen III did all along (other than Elite Four and Battle Tower) that simply had shiny protection coded in? We're really curious about this.

EDIT: Oh, and we've been wondering if the shiny rate was modified at all to reflect Gen VI onward. We didn't see any mention anywhere online so we assume no. Nobody mentions shinies at all, really.

Last edited:
Years
How do I deal with this so-called Black Screen of Death (well there's no Black Screen of Death it is Blue). I do what they said to. However, it only shows black on my Android/Emu. Thank you in Advance !.

Mathematicians doesn't find Math easy,
They enjoy how hard it is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2018
Not sure if it?s already been posted but I can?t seem to find it anywhere. Just wondering how Phantump evolves? Thanks

Back