• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Box 4: Palkia RR
Lusamine FA
Leafeon Gx (Only normal art Leafeon Gx in the case)
Dialga Gx
DW Necrozma Gx

Box 5: Palkia Full art
Pokemon Fan Club Full art
Palkia Gx
DM Necrozma Gx
Glaceon Gx

Box 6: Pheromosa RR
Lana Full art
Palkia Gx
Silvally Gx

The last box was pretty bad with a second duplicate full art trainer and only 4 ultra rares.

Not exactly sure when they started putting duplicate full art trainers in sealed cases, especially with 9 in the set.

I pulled all but 7 reverses in the case. I only pulled one reverse Cynthia in the case. Also Leafeon, Dialga and Silvally were in short supply to Palkia, Glaceon and the Necrozma's. Only got one Leafeon regular art in the case. Funny enough i did get 2 of the missing reverses the 2 etbs I opened from the set. The missing reverses were Roselia, Wash Rotom, Croagunk, Weavile, Shieldon, Glameow and Unit Energy Lightning/Psychic/Metal.

I also opened some products and got a Drampa full art and a Sylveon full art.

Last edited:
Years
Opened a quick Shining Legends TCGO pack today. Rare was Virizion and it also had a reverse holo Reshiram.

Box 4: Palkia RR
Lusamine FA
Leafeon Gx (Only normal art Leafeon Gx in the case)
Dialga Gx
DW Necrozma Gx

Box 5: Palkia Full art
Pokemon Fan Club Full art
Palkia Gx
DM Necrozma Gx
Glaceon Gx

Box 6: Pheromosa RR
Lana Full art
Palkia Gx
Silvally Gx

The last box was pretty bad with a second duplicate full art trainer and only 4 ultra rares.

Not exactly sure when they started putting duplicate full art trainers in sealed cases, especially with 9 in the set.

I pulled all but 7 reverses in the case. I only pulled one reverse Cynthia in the case. Also Leafeon, Dialga and Silvally were in short supply to Palkia, Glaceon and the Necrozma's. Only got one Leafeon regular art in the case. Funny enough i did get 2 of the missing reverses the 2 etbs I opened from the set. The missing reverses were Roselia, Wash Rotom, Croagunk, Weavile, Shieldon, Glameow and Unit Energy Lightning/Psychic/Metal.

I also opened some products and got a Drampa full art and a Sylveon full art.

Is there some formula that dictates they can't put duplicates of full arts in the same box?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
I've opened quite a few boosters since my last post and did some trading. Unfortunately I don't remember what I've posted lol. Of note, I got a Glaceon GX from an Ultra Prism pack. I also ordered the Battle Ruler Theme Deck for myself anf Sky Guardian and Imperial Command for my GF.

My customized decks are way better than any theme deck, but we still have fun battling straight out-of the box from time to time.

I've got a triple blister pack of Guardians Rising with a Holographic Turtonator Promo that I have yet to open as well.

Also, it sounds like my GF and I are going to try to go to a Forbidden Light pre-release Event.

Years
Opened my freebie Sun & Moon Burning Shadows pack from the daily rewards. Rare was Alolan Ninetales, and there was also a reverse holo Acerola in the pack.

I've opened quite a few boosters since my last post and did some trading. Unfortunately I don't remember what I've posted lol. Of note, I got a Glaceon GX from an Ultra Prism pack. I also ordered the Battle Ruler Theme Deck for myself anf Sky Guardian and Imperial Command for my GF.

My customized decks are way better than any theme deck, but we still have fun battling straight out-of the box from time to time.

I've got a triple blister pack of Guardians Rising with a Holographic Turtonator Promo that I have yet to open as well.

Also, it sounds like my GF and I are going to try to go to a Forbidden Light pre-release Event.

Nice. Always good to have more players in the community.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Opened my freebie Sun & Moon Burning Shadows pack from the daily rewards. Rare was Alolan Ninetales, and there was also a reverse holo Acerola in the pack.

Nice. Always good to have more players in the community.

Agreed! I just wish I knew how to track some casual players down in my local area.

Going to card shop tourneys is just a little too intimidating for me; I don't have enough time and energy to be as good as the hardcore players.

Years
Opened antoher TCGO shining legends pack. Rare was Shining Arceus. Also pulled jungle totem venusaur and intimidating pattern Arbok in the pack.

Agreed! I just wish I knew how to track some casual players down in my local area.

Going to card shop tourneys is just a little too intimidating for me; I don't have enough time and energy to be as good as the hardcore players.

May just have to see if a shop is willing to host an unofficial casual league or talk with some of the people who run leagues about casual play?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Best Pre Release Pull? Forbidden Light

Hi everyone,

I just opened 5 pre release packs, you can see what I got here I got an amazing secret rare

Just wanted to ask what everyones best secret rare pulls everyone got????

Let me know please!

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hi everyone,

I just opened 5 pre release packs, you can see what I got here I got an amazing secret rare

Just wanted to ask what everyones best secret rare pulls everyone got????

Let me know please!

Thank you

Pulled no secret rares at my PR.

Still pulled a Full Art Ultra Necrozma GX and Lysandre Prism Star, though. Also pulled a Primarina GX from other packs I bought on Saturday at other stores.

Years
Opened an Ultra Prism ETB today.

Pack 1: Garchomp and Ancient Crystal
Pack 2: reverse holo Alolan Sandslash, Mow Rotom, and Missing Clover
Pack 3: reverse holo Pal Pad, Hippowdon, and Unit Energy GFW
Pack 4: reverse holo Lillie, Volkner, Rainbow Rare Glaceon EX
Pack 5: Alolan Sandslash, Looker
Pack 6: Alolan Exeggutor, Pokemon Fan Club, Giratina Prism Star
Pack 7: Roserade, Electric Memory
Pack 8: Araquanid, Escape Board, reverse holo Electric Memory

Unexpected rainbow rare.

Years
And today's pack is a Shining Legends Ho-oh ETB.

Pack 1: Manaphy, Damage Mover
Pack 2: Latios, Energy Retrieval, DCE
Pack 3: Raikou, reverse holo Warp Energy, Lillie, Pokemon Breeder, Super Scoop Up
Pack 4: Zekrom, Hau, Great Ball
Pack 5: Virizion, Hau, Ultra Ball
Pack 6: Entei GX, reverse holo Lillie, Pokemon Catcher
Pack 7: Keldeo, Pokemon Breeer
Pack 8: Keldeo
Pack 9: Reshiram, Switch
Pack 10: Keldeo, Warp Energy, Hau

Years
Might as well drop my 3rd ETB opening of the week (had two from a while ago I just completely forgot to open and then bought a 3rd last weekend). This one is an Ultra Prism one.

Pack 1: Drapion, Gardenia
Pack 2: Shaymin, Mars
Pack 3: reverse holo Lillie, Full Art Pokemon Fan Club
Pack 4: reverse holo Luxray, Alolan Exeggutor, Fire Memory, Order Pad
Pack 5: Cyrus Prism Star, Araquanid, Volkner
Pack 6: Unit Energy LPM, Full Art Pheromosa GX
Pack 7: Shaymin, reverse holo Mt Coronet, Escape Board
Pack 8: Tapu Lele, Cynthia, Escape Board

Two full arts in one ETB. Damn!

Years
Opened a Forbidden Light ETB and a Forbidden Light box yesterday.

Pulled Beast Energy Prism Star, Gold Metal Frying Pan, Lysandre Prism Star, and Diantha from the ETB for sure. Also a couple of Unit Energy.

I pulled Lysandre Prism Star, Palkia GX, Full Art Yveltal GX, reverse holo Infernape, Garchomp, Volcanion Prism Star, Full Art Ultra Recon Squad, Zygarde GX, Beast Energy Prism Starand Diantha from the box for sure.

I alos pulled a Rainbow Rare Naganadel GX, but I can't remember whether that was the box or the ETB (inclined to think it was the box).

Also picked up a Full Art Ultra Prism Lillie from the shop while I was there.

And album of the haul: https://imgur.com/a/93zJUpz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened the Exeggcute blister pack and got a Zygarde full art, it was the first pack I opened of the set.

I also opened an ETB from the set, it was pretty much trash. Just 2 holos. I did get Exeggcute, Binacle and Litleo. I collect the clay Pokemon cards. But a lot of the art in this set is lacking and the pack arts are atrocious.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened the Dawn Wings and Dusk Mane figure collections.

Really wish they had put some Sun and Moon packs in instead of Breakthrough and Ancient Origins.

I think one box had 5 non holo rares and the other had a Naganadel full art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back