• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I hate sleep. But I find the process of falling asleep enjoyable. Covering up in the Winter, warming up, then falling asleep.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Y'all gonna have a hard time being contributing members of society if you just wanna a) sleep all day or b) never sleep. :L

Years
I don't like being awake all the time nor asleep all day. I would honestly enjoy being a morning person, yet none of my friends are.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
my eyes are overly sensitive to light so I prefer to be awake at night and get things done then.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I don't like being awake all the time nor asleep all day. I would honestly enjoy being a morning person, yet none of my friends are.

What time does a morning person wake up, in your mind?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I get to be one of those for the rest of my life. Though I enjoy my chosen career in general, the hours do not agree with me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back