• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Because somewhere within our respective absences from this forum, I became a sado and Jord because a maso.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Netto's ideology is something I could get behind. I'd vote for him if he ever ran.

Also me and my friend had an interesting discussion today. We noted that, usually, people who aren't very good at things typically tend to say they're good out front, while those who actually do have some amount of skill tend to deny it or do not mention it until they are asked. "Huge anime otaku" and fighting game "pros" are those that we've noticed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've not met a lot of people like that, the only one I can recall was a kid on my old football team. Such a silly boy.

Also, have any of you gotten an email like this? I'll leave out the name because that would be mean.
Spoiler:

Years

Watched Vampire Knight again last night, I saw the episode where Yuki discovers that Zero is a vampire after he ran away from her.

My fave non-Pokemon anime, cos I love the backstories of the characters - particularly Zero.

Years

I don't reeeeally like the mango but Zero is certainly a cool dude.

I agree with you, he's my fave character from the series cos of his interesting backstory. His parents got killed by a pureblood vampire, he can sense vampires and tell purebloods apart from other species of vampire. He became a vampire after Shizuka killed his parents then bit him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back