• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
Update 8.1

Changed/Added some Abilities (Can be found in General Changes Document)
Edited a couple of evolutions i.e Feebas evolves into Milotic using a Water Stone
Edited some Attacks by Power/PP/Accuracy i.e Faint Attack now has a Power of 70 (Updated list can be found in General Changes Document)
Edited a few Wild Pokemon Locations i.e Feebas & Barboach can now be caught at Route 117 using an Old Rod
Edited more movepools i.e Feebas now learns Tackle at Level 1, Water Gun at Level 15 & Icy Wind at Level 25.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Wow, thanks again for another update Suicune!

I have a noob question, when it says a pokemon has a second ability(ex. "Kangaskhan now has the second ability Own Tempo") does it mean it has it's normal ability AND Own Tempo, or does it mean that it's just another ability it has a chance to spawn with?

I noticed in v8.0 that Blaziken could still spawn with "Speed Boost" ability, and it wasn't noted in the changes. Just in case it wasn't intended. I also think Treecko could spawn with synthesize, although that was in a previous v7.x version.

I noticed the Ele-stones in Lavaridge would respawn, however it seemed to respawn more on a time scale instead of respawning on changing zones(I tried to get them to respawn a second time by changing multiple zones and going back, but they never respawned.) However, the time they did respawn I had grabbed all 4 stones, then killed flannery and then norman, and when I went back to lava ridge all of the stones had re-appeared. It should be noted I'm not complaining, but just bringing it to your attention!

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Wow, thanks again for another update Suicune!

I have a noob question, when it says a pokemon has a second ability(ex. "Kangaskhan now has the second ability Own Tempo") does it mean it has it's normal ability AND Own Tempo, or does it mean that it's just another ability it has a chance to spawn with?

Second answer. Pokemon either have one or the other.

Years
A suggestion from me too. Can you make Eevee appear early in the game as well as the ele-stones. i always wish for a complete Eevee evo- team only but sadly never found a hack featuring it . :disappoin

blue

gucci
Years
A suggestion from me too. Can you make Eevee appear early in the game as well as the ele-stones. i always wish for a complete Eevee evo- team only but sadly never found a hack featuring it . :disappoin

You can get Eevee at Slatepory City as an event and you get the Elemental Stones at Lavaridge Town at the earliest. The only reason why I didn't put the stones near the beginning is because it would give people the opportunity to have a Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon after the first Gym.

Updated the OP with a nicer appearance with CSS.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Could you guys help me out abit. I cant find charmander aand sudowodo anywhere. Some kind of bug? Or i have to do some other things for them to appear???

Last edited:
Years
Could you guys help me out abit. I cant find charmander aand sudowodo anywhere. Some kind of bug? Or i have to do some other things for them to appear???
Charmander is inside the Pokeball on route 120 and Sudowoodo is on Battle Frontier as a unique gift poke.

Get an Eevee and get a Ditto put they in a day care and ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Charmander is inside the Pokeball on route 120 and Sudowoodo is on Battle Frontier as a unique gift poke.

Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)

I know that. But there is absolutely nothing at the place charmander should be.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017

Wrong, it appear when u arrive to Slateport at the first time.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
When you download the rar file there's a document that tells you where all the pokemon are. Togepi's are found at Route 113, right before Fallarbor Town.

I've been playing the new release, and just beat Archie. Man was that hard! As a whole the new release is a step up in difficult from the last one I played, really fun haha

blue

gucci
Years
No way !!! that early... This is good but the problem still remains of stones which are at Fallarbor. I thought Eevee appears on route 118. So now it appears on route 2 right?

The thing is, the earliest you can get Eevee is once you've got your first badge.. I think that's a reasonable time to get one really. With the Elemental Stones, it's once you have 3 badges and then again when you have 5 so that means you could have a Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon by the time Eevee is level 35-40.

Back