• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon World] The Kryona Region: Region of the Icey North

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The Kryona Region: Region of the Icey North.

This Region is the continuation of my North American Journey to make the Pokemon Regions the best they ever were in North America. This region is based on Alaska and parts of Russia.

Spoiler:

Quick Locations:
All numbers are route numbers.

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Customs:

Spoiler:

The Kyrona Challenge:

Spoiler:

Important Posts:
Kryonan and Other Forms:
New Pokemon
Explanation, Return, and Legendary Pokemon Stats
Evolution Levels and Methods
Important Settlements and Notable Routes

To view my other regions, please click these:
Unova Reloaded
The Mouroa Region: The Region of a Million Berries.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Kryonan Forms: (Stats to come after everything is done.)
Note: I have made evolution of some of these pokemon in the past, but those may be considered a different universe. All my regions are supposed to be in the same timeline, but I don't want confuse people with some of my other original pokemon I have created in the past, so they are ret-conned from this region.

Spoiler:

Other Forms:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
New Pokemon: Basic List

Note: I tried my best to still give all types at least one pokemon, but Ice definitely dominates this region. So some types don't make sense. Here is the basic list of what pokemon will be in this region. More may be added in the future, but right now, it is only these.

Part 1:
Spoiler:

Part 2:
Spoiler:

Part 3:
Spoiler:

Part 4: Pseudo Legend and Legendaries
Spoiler:

The name of these games would most likely be known as Fire and Ice or Frost and Flame.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hello everyone. It has nearly been a year since my last update for this, which I never finished completely. I felt that I needed to explain myself a bit.

First off, I was kinda waiting on Generation 8 to be revealed, which never happened. Especially once we got the code name for the next pokemon games, which was Beluga. I thought maybe the next region would be Alaskan based, so I stopped because I didn't want people to somehow get this and the new games mixed up.... which never happened.

Something else that happened, for a number of months, I lost interest in Pokemon and I didn't get back into it till April of this year. At the time, I was having problems with my computer where it would completey freeze up and force me to shut down when I was busy doing something. I didn't want to type something and then lose it because my computer froze. Along with this, I lost all my info on this region that I had planned to write.

I will not be adding anymore pokemon to this region. I will not be adding any new forms. But I figured I should at least stick to my promise. I am not sure I can give a description for each route anymore, as I don't remember most... But if I can, I will at least try to do some of the major cities.

As promised, here are the stats for my legendary. I will not be doing Pseudo legendary pokemon stats now. However, I do plan to get all the levels for every pokemon line established. As well as how to get some forms.

Also note: I have removed Turterra because it is too much like Torterra.
Second Note - I have also removed Kryonan Trevenant. No reason to have it. Especially not without Gourgiest.
Third Note - Kryonan Stunky and Kryonan Skuntank have also been removed,
Fourth Note - I have combined all new pokemon in one post. I have also changed the title King/Queen of the Mountain to Mountain Chief.

Legendary Pokemon Stats:
Spoiler:

My plan is to have the entire region done within a few days. I also have more coming soon with a new region that is mainly already finished. I don't know if any new pokemon will be included, new forms will be though.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Kryonan Form Evolution Methods:
Spoiler:

Other forms:
Spoiler:

New Pokemon Evolution Methods:
Part 1:
Spoiler:

Part 2:
Spoiler:

Part 3:
Spoiler:

Part 4: Pseudos
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Important Settlements and Routes:
This one be my final post for this Region. I have picked out a number of important settlements and routes to describe. Since most of the region is mainly snowy, foresty and mountainy, there isn't much to describe.

Spoiler:

I believe this is the final post for this region. I am glad I was able to finally finish it. I don't have much more I can type that I can remember. Expect a new region soon, or possibly.... even two. ;)

Back