• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luxiam

Luxiam

Luxiam
Years
Hey all!
Im new here, i came here looking for others equally obsessed with this game as i am, im a shiny breeder and a VGC trainer
Electric recently became my new favourite type and is likely to hold the title for a long time
Luxray is who id choose as my partner.

Im in Aus AEST so thats my timezone, im always down to have a conversation and i will reply even if its hours later

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Luxiam! Welcome to the community. :)

I like you're name! What inspired your love of Electric types?

Years
electric is my favorite type too! along with grass and ghost \o/ it's nice to meet you Luxiam, hope you'll enjoy PC!

Luxiam

Luxiam
Years
I started using Luxray in my competitive team and just fell in love with the way he plays, ive got him paired up with Drifblim has his support and Alolan Raichu, the 3 pilot like a dream haha,
And the more i assesed the common assets and functions of electric types and affects the more i realised them i love them

My 6 team would be
Luxray
Alolan Raichu
Morpeko
Toxtricity
Dedenne
Emolga

Back