• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Wil there be a pokemon baby lugia and another question can you kach lucario in wild.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yes, there will be a Baby Lugia, and it'll be the first legendary you'll ever catch, so prepare an empty slot in your party when Beta 2 is prepared for you all! ;)

Lucario isn't gonna be found in the wild, but Riolu will.., since I lost the plot on a special way to obtain Riolu... T_T Oh well...

Btw, new screenies in the first post. I am already proceeding to the 5th gym with my double-check... And after I reached the 6th gym, get ready for beta 2! ;)

Happy hacking all and have a great day! :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey all... Good news. I have done with the double-checking of my hack, and I got to say, that i never would have expected it to be so difficult... Oh well... You'll be the judges.

NOTE: I suggest you start a new game so you could experience the scripts and new maps that I have put in the beginning of the game.
Also, after you've defeated the 4th GYM, which is BANSHEE.., I suggest you buy enough repels and super repels. Don't ask, 'cause you'll know what I mean. XD

That is all.., and man.., am I sleepy... zzz...zzz...zzz...

Thanks for all of your patience... Good day and happy hacking! ^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2024
how can i get the second medal ?

i cannot find out the way to go there?

how can i go rentelbud city? help me please..

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Afetr defeating the first GYM, head to Bug Forest and use HM CUT on the small trees blocking the way. ;)

Btw, HM CUT is around Luster Town. Thanks for playing! :)

- edited -

Btw, I forogt to mention that in Beta 2, there are 3 available legendaries that can be found around the game, and Baby Lugia is included. Also, I haven't fixed all the D/P Sprites yet... And their icons for some, and I haven't edited their Pokedex entries (I don't know how. Dexter doesn't work for me :( ) Oh well... Happy hacking everyone! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Omg...I am trying to train my Electrike for the first gym but all the wild pokemon i find are level 6...

And i cant find my way out of lost cave.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, you could trin Electrike in Pass Path west side of Luster town, for there are trainers there I put on purpose to level up Electrike. ;)

Thanks for playing. I am currently writing a new plot for the next Beta. Good day and happy hacking!

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
I still dont know the way to the next city. I looked a every warp in the lost cave in advancemap but there is no way out...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Lost cave..? That will be edited later in the game.

Afetr beating the first GYM in Luster Town, get HM Cut and go to bug forest. Cut the smllish tree and you're free! Wheee!!! ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
oh. Bug forest. Thanks. Now i can continue with this great hack!

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
I'm stuck in the forest after I defeat the Dirak in the forest and After the pokemon appears and warps you the game freezes on the screen. Does anyone no how to fix this? Or am in the wrong place?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh my... I have fixed that script... So it's still acting weird, huh..? Hmm... What a naughty script.

Well, I advice you to sve your game before facing Diark again. Are you in Francia Forest..?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Like I said, the only way to get it done right is to save your game first before facing them again... That glitch kills me in fixing, and I really thought I've fixed it already...

I hope you can get through it, for there is something special is waiting for you if you get it work.

Thanks and good day.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Omg... For anybody who has not beaten the second gym yet... Beat it now and find what i just did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back