• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 14, 2017
This looks extremely awesome. I wish I could help somehow... In any case, is there any way to get notified once the beta comes out?

DazeBlaziken

Random Stalker.
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 4, 2017
There's not yet for the moment. The game is still developing. I'm sure that the demo will be released this year. If it says [Demo] or [Completed] instead of [Developing], it means that it can be downloaded or somethin'

daynbrian

A pokemon lover loving hacks
Years
I can't wait to play this and showcase it on my Youtube channel.I hope it goes well for you dev :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know if I'll be able to play it on Mac? Or is it only for PC? Do you think you'll eventually be able to make it for both?

drizku

Drizku
Years
Please contact me if you are looking for writers or anything else. I would love to work on this entirely for free. Anything at all if its just general work or writing or developing a new character for somewhere in the story or basic trainer ideas. I would be really excited to be a part of this project even if you just want me for a tiny bit of help on something but the more the merrier.

Lord Cry

💔yoυr вeloved vιllaιn💔
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 2, 2017
I'm near ashamed how excited I am for this. Something that makes me feel more comfortable is the mass of others who are just as anxious to see this project brought to light.

+Over9000 to you and your team.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
My boyfriend and I are super hyped for this game! I've been following this game for a while, and it keeps looking better and better with each update!

The sprites are amazing, the story sounds incredible, and I really like all the features included so far. Plus, there's the awesome-looking megas...

Ugh, I'm rambling now, but yeah. Keep up the great work ^-^

Chrohnos

Just A Stranger
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Good luck,mate!It's refreshing to see talented individuals like yourself take a new approach to pokemon or even any other game,i am looking forward to this game,again,i wish you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back