• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Phiones, Rotoms, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Recently, I've received a few Pokemon I never thought I'd acquire through giveaway trades. Now it's my turn to return the favor! I'm willing to trade (for nothing in return):

UNIQUE:
Phione
Rotom

STARTERS:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Torchic
Treecko
Piplup
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Froakie

COMMON:
Swinub
Duskull (2)
Larvitar

I have no idea what their IVs are like--all I know is that I've bred a LOT of them! {XD}

My in-game name is Max and my friend code is somewhere on my profile...

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
(you know you can get a generalization of the IVs in-game, riiiight?)

If you get a good Specially offensive spread on a Rotom tell me, else I could always just take a Modest one and breed it myself. Not too much work lol. Anyway, I'll be on tonight hopefully.

Years
(you know you can get a generalization of the IVs in-game, riiiight?)

If you get a good Specially offensive spread on a Rotom tell me, else I could always just take a Modest one and breed it myself. Not too much work lol. Anyway, I'll be on tonight hopefully.

Yeah, I am aware of that, but it gets a bit tedious when you have twenty copies of each Pokemon... {XD}

But I'll stop being lazy and check those IVs... I'll let you know if I can find you a good one!

Edit: I was hatching more Pokemon today and managed to get an 'above average' Rotom with an awesome special attack! Just let me know when you want to trade.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
Do have any Phione left? If so, I would really like one.

FC:1435-7996-8528
IGN: Pepe Silva

Last edited:
Years
PepeSilva: I only have foreign Larvitars, as it turns out. If you don't mind waiting a little longer, I can breed some English ones. What do you say?

CxScizor: You bet it is! Write down your friend code and in-game name and we'll be ready to trade!

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
You said you had a lot of each would could I have one of the rotoms?

Years
Lrachelr5: You can have all three of them! What's your in-game name?

BreezerPlays: Hmm... What would you define as good? I have a lot of Rotoms, but none of them are incredible...

I will be able to trade with everyone in three-four hours. I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll get on whenever I can! Thanks for waiting.

Last edited:
Years
Lrachelr5: You can have all three of them! What's your in-game name?

BreezerPlays: Hmm... What would you define as good? I have a lot of Rotoms, but none of them are incredible...

I will be able to trade with everyone in three-four hours. I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll get on whenever I can! Thanks for waiting.

My In game name is Lucy and could we possibly trade now cause I won't be around in three to four hours cause I'll be asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back