• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PQ: Inner Animal [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
2cr0byr%E2%80%8B.jpg
‎SUs are now OPEN once again.
Inner Animal [T]
~ A Platinum QuarterdeckTM Production ~

9SfLnUhDM4k4Zqx3UnQdtUGPJArbUtNmPXb_2GLgtRo3FYhLbZ7ugVqU46-dY_TCEpYtz33M63Mf3fbyOPmuZXxfFhgmLyDfmumkZrAw1CNOfxq_T4sfwET1Q4yitkWf

Setting

The Human Civilization should be thriving right now in the Sinnoh Region. So why isn't it? In fact, rather than improving, the whole society seems to be going rather downhill. Political factors, economical factors etc, everything isn't going as it should. But those are nothing compared to the main problem, something that cannot be solved no matter how people try. A strong super-virus appeared in Canalave City. There is no known cure for this super-virus, and it is now spreading to other cities in the region. The whole Canalave City is collapsing with every citizen infected, and at this rate, the whole Region would be affected within a month. Pokemon are also affected, and if infected, will die in a matter of hours due to their weaker immune systems. In fact, most Pokemon in the Canalave area have died out already. The thing is - The Virus was created by a human organization called The Solidarity, and their motive is to clear the region with the virus and develop their own region based on Sinnoh. The infected humans will not feel a thing, and after three days, they'll drop dead. Pokemon will drop dead 24 hours after infected.

In short, Sinnoh's doomed.

Or is it? There's a way.

Solution

A Professor named Eugene Helix has found a solution, but it won't work for everybody. Setting up a little lab in Canalave, he has created a method called PokeHuman Merging, allowing some infected humans to merge with their sick Pokemon, creating an antibody that can defeat the super-virus. After merging, the human will be in charge, but the Pokemon will be able to communicate with him in his mind - something they couldn't do as a Pokemon. But now, with the same mind and the same body, they'll understand each other like they've never did before. It also allows the Humans to morph into the Pokemon they've morphed with, gaining access to the Pokemon's power. After the merge, your appearance might change a little, and you might resemble the Pokemon. There are a few requirements and notes though.

1 - In Human form, the Human in in charge. But when you morph into a Pokemon, your Pokemon partner's soul would take over, and the human cannot control himself once transformed. A big, but fun problem if the human and the pokemon argue a lot. There will be conflict as the Pokemon can do anything it wants in his form. I have to admit. Fighting with 'yourself' is fun though. Really fun.

2 - In order to merge together, the Human and the Pokemon must have a very distinct bonding. It can be awfully good and co-operative. It can be a good and bad combination etc.

3 - The mergers must enter a dark room in the lab in order to merge with their Pokemon.

4 - After merging, they cannot separate once again.

5 - After merging, no matter what form you are in, you can also hear and communicate with your other partner. The other partner might try to use their willpower and take over though. For example if the Pokemon isn't willing to transform back into a human, the human might try and fight with willpower. If succeeds, he'll 'break free' and turn back into human form forcefully.

6 - Hopefully note 5 will not happen to the trainers. Good co-operative teams won't have the problem but those who argue a lot...rest in peace.

7 - The Professor is not responsible for any broken bones or additional wings/hands/fingers etc during the morph. Fix it on your own.

8 - You can only have one Pokemon only. The others nearby have died out.

9 - You can only merge with one Pokemon.

Immune to the virus, these Special trainers have to fight the Solidarity in order to find a cure for the virus. If they're too late, the whole Region would collapse and perish. However, some members in The Solidarity are also using this method in order to stop them (they have their own morphing room).

You. Yes, you.

• Train with your Pokemon.
You need to create a good bonding between you and your only Pokemon. No matter if it's a good or a bad one, you need to actually HAVE one, so you should spend more time with them. You won't understand Pokemon speech, however, except for those who can communicate with Aura or Telepathy.

• Find yourself and your Pokemon infected.
Mergers that aren't in The Solidarity will be attacked by Solidarity Members, and you'll find yourself infected. Your Pokemon is also infected as well. Knowing that there isn't much time for your Pokemon (and you) to live, you will have to find the Professor, and FAST. Remember, when infected, Pokemon have 24 hours to live, and Humans have 3 days.
  • When you're ready, Merge.
Get into the lab and talk with the Professor, when you're ready, he'll bring you into the room, and you will morph with your Pokemon. You will have Pokemon voices in your mind, but you need to get used to it. After that, you are two, but you are also one.
  • Practice with your Pokemon spirit.
Try letting your Pokemon spirit take over and turn into Pokemon form. Your Pokemon has the right to stay that way, so you will have to discuss about it. There have been situations where the Pokemon didn't want to turn back, and after hours of willpower battle with the human trainer, the brain worn out and the body dropped dead. Ouchie.
  • Know what you are destined to do.
As a good 'Morpher', your job is to find the base of The Solidarity, and find a cure for the Super-virus before it's too late. As a Solidarity member, your job is to hide the cure, and spread the virus. NOTE that the Virus cannot be passed man to man. The Solidarity places the virus into an air gun, and shoots it out. The virus is not visible, and if the virus lands on a human/Pokemon skin, it'll sink into the body, and the victim is infected. Voila. Solidarity members will have to carry these virus guns, and they'll have to shoot the humans/Pokemon with them. This is the only downside of the virus - it must be passed this way. Right now, with the help of the virus guns, Canalave is fully infected, and now Eterna is infected as well. Keep going, Solidaritians.
  • Unleash your Inner Animal.
Defeat/Protect the head of the Solidarity, and be known across the Region! Save the Sinnoh Region from the virus and defeat the Solidarity, or Spread the Virus across the Region with your Virus gun, then take over! Unleash your Inner Animal, Dear Morphers.​

Rules

• Be Active.
If you're joining this RP I'll expect you to post at least twice every week. At least. If you're leaving soon then don't join this RP. But if you're going on a short trip soon, tell me. I'll make an exception. Those who will disappear without a reason will be kicked out of the RP.
  • All RP Corner rules apply.
I won't cover some really basic rules. One liners will also be kicked out of the RP.
  • A Number of NPCs will be managed by me.
Which means some important NPCs like Professor Eugene Helix will be controlled by yours truly. So if you are going to talk to him, post about starting a conversation. I'll make him talk. There will be a boss of the Solidarity, and that will be one of my NPCs. He will not appear much until the end of the RP, so you RPers will have to put one Solidaritian in charge of missions and ideas. Only big plots and some information will be given to you by the boss, which you RPers do not know much about.
  • You will be controlling your human and your Pokemon character.
Yes, in this RP you will control both characters, so you can have a better control of morphing (and you can create arguments much easier). But if you really want to be a Pokemon and merge with another Human RPer or some sort, tell me and I might think about it.
  • No Godmodding, Bunnying or Auto-hitting in Pokemon fights (where you morph into Pokemon).
You cannot win every fight and never get hurt, and you cannot control the other RPer's actions either. Oh and no Auto-hitting. Which means you can't make your attack hit him instantly after firing it without giving him a chance to dodge or deflect it. For example: "Magmortar aimed his cannon arm at the Marowak, and after a few seconds of charging, he launched a red beam of fire towards the opponent, knocking him down." Now if this is a minor character (that isn't another RPer) then you can do that. But if it's another RPer, you cannot 'Knock him down' without his permission. You should say, "Magmortar aimed his cannon arm at the Marowak, and after a few seconds of charging, he launched a red beam of fire towards the opponent, the beam of destruction heading straight towards the enemy with blinding speed and accuracy."
  • The RP is rated T.
Which means that an amount of violence and romance can be allowed. Blood is also allowed, just not to much. As for romance, kissing, hugging, minor touching is allowed but please if you wanna actually DO that, find some other RP with the rating M. If you really want to though you can skip the scene like, "He closed the curtains and they had their time of their lives." That'll work as long as I don't see something that I shouldn't see in a T RP.
  • Be creative and imaginative.
Create more conflicts between you and your morphed Pokemon to make the whole RP more interesting. And remember to follow my speed as at first I will tell you what you should write about.
  • I am always right. I know.
  • One last thing- Have fun!
  • A small RPing group (company) has been born. It's called the Platinum Quarderdeck, we are recruiting for active RPers. Our motives:

●-To Gather Active and Devoted RPers
    ●-To Create a plaza where the RPers can discuss and plan their RPs
    ●-To Check and improve RolePlays before they are launched
    ●-To Improve RPs' qualities by working on it together as a team
    ●-To Show teamwork and co-operation as well as friendliness and activeness
    ●-To Have fun and enjoy the RolePlays we make, as well as joining them.
    ●-To Widen our Sphere of Influence by spreading our name across the Corner
    ●-To Provide fellow RPers some good and decent RolePlaying plots
    ●-To Be not only a little team, but to be a large RolePlaying Family

HUMAN

Spoiler:

Spots

6 Morpher Spots (Save the world) - XxSweetDreamsxX, Xilfer123,Diamond1304, Fearless Love, Ieyasu, Blayze

6 Solidaritians (Solidarity Members. Spread the virus with the virus gun. Kill everyone that stand in your way) - -Nocturnal, Supervegeta, Ray Maverick, -DeepImpact-, Aura Rift, Sewaddle

Special Spot: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (Will return late August, start without her)

***********************************************************************************

The first four posts will be chapter posts:

What my plan is, two sides will do different things in their posts. After your four chapter posts, you will have an amount of freedom, and it'll be a little free-roamish. But you must follow the the first four though, as the whole story is already planned out. I'll make a simple list.

For Morphers (good guys): Each number represents a post. and you can only post once, so there will be no fighting between you guys or talking yet. YET. YET!!!

1. Intro Post. You can train, talk, play with your Pokemon partner. You can also watch the news and learn more about the virus, it is up to you. But there is one thing set for you people. It's the Location. I'll set 4 'points' between Jubilife and Canalave, then I'll assign you to that location. I'll explain later. the points are: Jubilife, Canalave, Floraroma Town, and Eterna City. 2 will go to Jubilife, 2 to Canalave, 2 to Floraroma, and 1 to Eterna. You will not communicate with other RPers here, however, as this is only a post so you can create a better bonding with your Pokemon (not to mention it's the intro.) As for who will be going where, I'll tell you tomorrow. You will stay where you are assigned to though.

2. You are gonna be attacked by one of the soliditarians, and it's the other RPers that will attack you. The solidaritians will make their second post first, so when you make your second post, you'll write about seeing somebody from the solidarity, and you can't dodge the virus gun. The gun will infect you and your Pokemon, and when you're hit, you know you don't have much time left to fix this, and you head towards Canalave. Don't meet the professor yet. Remember you cannot dodge or fight back as you are destined to be infected :D

3. Get into the lab. I will not control what the professor will say as at this moment it'll be chapter form. Get into a pitch dark room, and you'll wear a device that looks like a bracelet. You and your Pokemon must put it on, and when you do, you will merge. After merging, write about your emotional conflicts etc, and you can try transforming or 'morphing' outside. Get to know your Pokemon. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. Special chapter post from that special morpher. He/she will post first about listening to the Morpher's meeting, and he/she will tell the other morphers nearby about the plain. after this chapter post by that special morpher, you will be free, and it won't be chapter formed anymore. just make sure not to post too much or too less. and good luck btw!

For the Solidaritians.

1. Intro post for you guys. You will also have some private time with your little Pokemon partner, but you have something else to do other than training. You'll receive a text message, informing you to head towards the Solidaritians' base at Veilstone (of course the morphers don't know that), and you'll see a notice board there. 6 Solidaritians have been chosen for a little small scale virus attack (yes you six), and they'll be sent to a number of locations. 2 To Jubilife, 2 to Floraroma, 1 to Canalave, and 1 to Eterna. Once again, your locations will be decided later. After knowing where to go, you set off.

2. You arrive at the location, and you'll make your posts earlier than the Morphers do, so you can attack. You will attack the other normal trainers and their Pokemon there with the gun, including the future morphers. When you're done, flee. Then the Morphers will write about being ambushed/attacked from behind, from above etc. Note that you all haven't morphed yet.

3. You are not infected, but you need to morph in order to increase your base and total power, so you can kill and fight every morpher you see out there. You will go to the base in Veilstone instead, transported there by helicopter. When you're there you'll go into your own merging system that's like the professor's, and you'll merge with your Pokemon, for a different reason. After that, you can do the same, you can try your powers outside and express your feelings. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. You will meet with my character in the conference room (yes it has the spying device so he/she can hear everything), where my character would tell you where to attack in my special chapter post. Then i'll tell you what to do in that post. After that, you are also free to go, and fight/meet other RPers. My post will be posted before the special morphers.

So to cut it short, follow those directions, and after that, be free :) this way I can make sure that the early phases will work properly, and it'll stop the RP from going out of control early. The Special Morpher that'll spy on the conversation will be Diamond1304, so Dia remember to include 'receiving the device' in your third chapter post, and to write about what the Solidaritians have talked about in the 4th, after i've posted about my plans.

****************************************************************************************
This is the attack list. Each RPer will go to a specific location, where you'll receive it by text in your chapter post. An RPer there will attack the good Morpher there, and so on.

the arrow means attack. and when you receive a text in your chapter post, you'll be assigned to the location below. Note that even though you might be in the same city with another RPer, you won't see him/her. you'll be on the other side. Example, Fearless Love and Grif Of Hearts will be in Jubilife, but they won't see each other when attacked.

-Nocturnal's Character -> XxSweetDreamsxX's Character in Eterna City

______________ -> ___________ Character in Floraroma

Ray Maverick's Character -> Blayze's Character in Jubilife

-DeepImpact-'s Character -> Ieyasu's Character in Jubilife

Supervegeta's Character -> Xilfer123's Character in Floraroma

Sewaddle's Character -> Random NPC's Character in Canalave

Aura Rift's Character -> Diamond1304's Character in Canalave

so basically for the morphers, you will roam around and train with your pokemon in the designed location above, and the Solidaritians will receive a text message to attack the location given.

my SU

Spoiler:

2cr0byr.jpg

THE RP HAS BEGUN! You may now post about your intro. remember to read the Chapter Post list above so you know what to do. FOLLOW IT or you might be kicked out :) good luck fellow RPers, and have fun! You will have four days to prepare your Chapter post, and when everyone's done with their first chapter post, we'll move onto the second, and when we're all done with the last ones, we'l turn this thing into a free-roamish RP (with a lotta limitations) and the warm-up stage will end!

"I'm not going down with a fight." The girl said, her right hand holding a red and white Pokeball, her expression a mix of anger and horror. It was very obvious that she was afraid, afraid of Horatio, afraid of his Gallade - Hermes, afraid of the supervirus. Of course, she had a reason to be afraid. Horatio had his supervirus revolver with him, his partner Hermes standing right next to his master, his eyes just as fierce and murderous, and the supervirus was deadly, with no antidote or cure known in the world. But fighting was useless. It seemed to work at first, but Horatio and every infected victim out there knew that resistance was futile.

"Might as well give up." Horatio spoke, his fedora hat tilted downwards, covering his face that's above his eyebrows, the Solidaritian's tone rather persuasive and actually, amused. If she wasn't going to give up, he could at least have some fun. The girl, about his age, shook her head and flung her Pokeball into the air with her hand. Apparently, she wasn't giving up anytime soon. A red beam was fired from the Pokeball in mid air, and a large Bear pokemon appeared before the girl. He was brown in color, and there was a large yellow ring on his body, his eyes determined and ferocious. He wasn't giving up either.

"Ursaring?" Horatio raised an eyebrow, glancing at the Gallade behind him, his blades extending at the back to their full lengths, "Have it your way. H, Psycho cut."

Hermes frowned, staring at his master as if he had a better plan in his mind, but when Horatio stared back, the blade Pokemon knew he was serious about this one, and turned back to his opponent, his eyes narrowing as he lunged towards the Ursaring, jumping into the air mid-way. In the air, his forearms glowed light blue, then with extreme speed, he swung his arms repeatedly, flinging blue crescent-like blades at the opponent. None of them missed, and they all landed onto his stomach, on his ring, all seven of them. Each hit pushed the Ursaring a little further from his enemy, the impact giving him a lot of pain, and his face expression was showing it clearly. A gasps was heard slipping out of the girl's mouth, but it was quickly covered with a growl. She wasn't giving up. A determined girl. Too bad she was going to die three days after.

"U-Ursaring, Hammer arm!" The girl cried, the Ursaring roaring right after the command, his hopes up once again. His right hand glowing white, filled with energy, he charged towards the Gallade, which looked rather skinny and fragile compared to the large Grizzly, his hand in the air, ready to slam it downwards.

"Block it!" Horation commanded, and not a bit of nervousness could be heard in his voice. The Gallade listened, his right arm before his head, glowing bright blue, ready to endure the attack. The arm of the bear slammed down, and there was a large clang, and there was a small blast of wind current as their arms met, the wind current spreading out in all directions, the grass swaying violently because of it. The girl had a little smirk on her face, knowing that her pokemon's arm was stronger than the Gallade's, but her smirk faded when she saw what had happened. Hermes blocked the attack, the Ursaring's arm still forcing itself downwards as if it was trying to chop the Gallade into half, but the Ursaring was having difficulty doing so. Before Horatio could say anything, the Gallade did a low sweep with his leg, tripping the Ursaring, the bear falling down with a large wham, face down onto the ground.

"Focus blast." Horatio said without a tad of sympathy, and Hermes obeyed, his right hand in the sky, a ball of blue energy forming before his forearm, then when it was at its full size, Hermes slammed it downwards and onto the Ursaring's back. Horatio was blinding by the bright light, created by the impact, but when things were visible again, the Ursaring wasn't moving anymore, with no sign of surviving the blast. The girl seemed to notice it and she ran towards the Grizzly, shaking and hugging it tight, tears rolling down her cheeks. But then, the Ursaring's right palm twiched weakly, the trainer unable to see it as her face was buried into his fur. He was alive, just weak and heavily injured. Glancing at Hermes, Horatio smirked.

"You're being too merciful. I know you can do much more than that." Horatio smiled, his hands reaching for his iPhone which was located in his pocket. Hermes tilted his head, and with one leap, he jumped to Horatio's side, reading the message.

Attack Eterna City with your Virus Weapon. (Solidaritians, post about this message, but change the name of the city by reading the attack list)

"Probably from the boss." Horatio stated out, placing the phone back into his pocket, then reached for his black revolver, pointing it at the girl which was still hugging her Ursaring. The bullet was a nano-canister, awfully small, only visible with an electron microscope. Once attached to skin, it would break open, and the virus would sink into the body. Simple as that.

"Please. No! I-I don't want to die!" The girl turned, crying, looking at Horatio, begging him. For a second there the hitman with a messy shirt felt sorry for the girl, but it was his job, and he couldn't hold back. The boss wouldn't let him. The Gallade knew it, and he turned away, not daring to look. Hermes covered his ears with his arms too. Apparently he didn't want to hear her cries and screams. After all, it was a painful experience, and a sad one. It was like setting a death timer, a timer that cannot be reset. Hermes had a good side too, but Horatio's was hidden deep inside of him.

"We better get going, Hermes. Eterna awaits." A tad of sadness showing in his eyes, Horatio took a big breath, and pulled the trigger.

Bang.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
The trip was a long one. Tired, the two's feet were sore, crying out in pain from their traveling. Taking a break was out of question for Skye, at least until they got to Eterna City. The Lucario appeared to be much more frustrated than its partner, letting out loud grunts and groans to Skye's pleasure. Mechanically walking forward, the girl's head switched constantly from left to right, acknowledging the enviroment around her. Floaroma, unlike Canalave, was supporting life everywhere from plants to animals. Families were strolling around, some of the smaller children picking flowers in the field, all of them unacknowledged to the danger of being outside with the virus around. She made a small sigh at the sight.

Tapped on the shoulder, she turned backwards to face Blair. "What is it?" she snapped, trying to stay content under all of the anger that was building up inside. These past few weeks had been long and hard. The girl was becoming more and more cold from her usual warn self, as Blair also was changing, though not nearly as much. The Lucario's ears lowered, sensing her emotions which were clear through her sharp eyes. Trying to smile, Skye pat her friend on the head. He was worried for her, but she could take care of herself. She'd have to.

Shutting her view from the obliviously happy families, she picked up her pace, walking a little faster than average. Her normally active pokemon friend lingered from behind, obviously tired as he immediately started groaning again. Skye felt her eyes roll in annoyance. As if Blair was the only one who was sick of walking. After getting to know the Rio- err, Lucario more, it turned out he was both younger and more inexperienced than he first appeared. Clueless about many things, yhe only knowledge he knew was about the land of Sinnoh, which was convenient since Skye never cared to pay attention in school about such subject. Trying to convince the Lucario that they would be finished walking soon, she nodded with a smile in unison to the shake of his head.

------------------------------

At the entrance of Eterna City, each of them walked through while pushing branches out of their faces. The entrance opened to small clearings, thick bushes of vegetation and grassland around the ground- along with more trees. Trucking through the green plants with little to no thought about her surroundings, Blair grabbed their girl's arm to stop her. Her eyes almost twitched with irritation. "What?" she snapped again, rather loud as the blue pokemon sprung back a bit to her reaction. The Lucario shook his head, pointing upward with its large paw. Following his arm, Skye looked to find Pecha berries growing along with the leaves. Her eyes sparkled with pure joy. Leaping up from the ground, she snagged onto a larger branch to drag it down, letting go as the branch recoiled back to its regular position.

Smacking back, 3 berries dropped down to the ground, both of them hastily picking them up and stuffing each into their mouths. All except for the last one, which Blair snatched up just when Skye reached for it. She glared at the Lucario.

"Are you going to give that back or-" her sentence was cut short as the pokemon instantly gulped it down, a huge smile across its face as it snickered at the girl. "Fine, I'll get some more," she sassed at him, leaping up and missing the branch she was aiming for. She heard the Lucario chuckle from behind. Jumping up again, she sucessfully grasped the tree limb, snapping it back and grabbing the Pecha Berry which fell down. Lunging for it, Blair tried taking it out of her hands, Skye holding it up high on purpose so he couldn't reach. "Whats the matter? Hungry? I am too," she teased, watching the shorter pokemon jump for her food.

Suddenly, she felt the berry disappear from her hands. Eyes widening, she put her arm down and looked around to see if she had dropped it on accident. She didn't. Looking upward, a Beautifly hovered above with her berry grasped with its tiny legs. She stepped back in reaction to its buzzes of anger.

"Holy sh*t, a butterfly," she half joked, the teasing not going well as the angered pokemon immediately flapped its wings rapidly in remark to Skye's attitude. Blair looked at her in disbelief. Grabbing her arm again, the Lucario dashed away from the Beautifly, Skye gladly rushing behind to keep up with him. The large bug pokemon followed not too far behind, its large eyes locking onto the two it planned to attack. Halting to a stop, her partner's paws flashed with a blue aura, the vibrant colors forming into what appeared to be a long, glowing bone. Grasping it, the pokemon held it firmly with both arms, confronting the Beautifly which her trainer had infuriated.

The bug stopped at sight of the Lucario's defense for the human. Its wing beat slowing to a steady flap. The bone fading from view, Blair looked into the pokemon's eyes, obviously communicating in a way Skye didn't understand. She watched, keeping quiet. There was a long pause of silence before the butterfly turned to leave with the berry it held.

Passing her, the Lucario walked to the 'exit', the trees opening up to a city which could be seen in the distance. It looked back, waiting for the girl to follow. With no comment, Skye immediately ran to her partner's side, walking out of the forest while peering back at the saddened Beautifly.

------------------------------

"Okay, we can rest now. Happy?"

Letting out a happy sigh, the pokemon collapsed on the ground, stretching both its arms and legs out in relief. It rested its head on the side of the Poke'Center with a smile. She let out an also satasfied smile, looking up at the sky then peering back down at her friend, "Good. I'm going to look around a bit and see if there's somewhere we can stay for the night. Its about dusk, and we're both tired. You stay here, alright? Come get me if theres trouble". Looking at her like an annoyed small child, Blair waved his paw at Skye as if rushing her to leave.

Unamused, the girl left the Lucario behind to look around the city. The ground beneathe her was rough and jagged, her feet kicking a stone and chasing to kick another one. The place looked nearly abandoned, no pokemon nor other human beings in sight. The eerie atmosphere almost gave her shivers.

Looking elsewhere, she found something that sparked her interest, though it wasn't really what she was searching for. A large rised structure in the ground blocked her path, Skye scampering up the steps to get to the top. Staring at it, her view came to 3 large statues of creatures she couldn't identify. Inching closer, she marveled at their structures, looking for the plates that explained what each were. Examining the front of the first one, Skye brushed off the dust, leaning closer to read.

"The creation of DIALGA,
The giver of time...
In laughter, there is tears...
And, likewise it is with time.
The same time flows on.
For it is the blessing of DIALGA."

Ignoring the middle one, she went to the last statue, reading that one as well. It was similar to the first, but not completely alike.

"The birth of PALKIA.
The creator of parallel dimensions...
Alive, yet not alive...
Everything drifts in space...
To arrive in the same universe.
It is the blessing of PALKIA."

"The hell do these things mean?" she asked aloud, taking a glance at the middle one which she assumed was a pokemon stronger than the left and right. Looking at the location of the plate, it appeared to be ripped clean off, no description available...

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
1 Opening post

The man squirmed at Xaviers feet.

"No, no please..."

Xavier stood above the man just outside his own house, pointing the virus gun towards his forehead, a group of wingull flew overhead and the sunnyshore waves were beating off the sand just down the road. Xavier smacked the man across the face with the virus gun, while his Glaceon cowered a few feet behind him.

Xavier stared into the mans face a pure hatred in his eyes, "You know I've always wondered" He began.

"What happens if a lethal ammount of the virus is delivered directly to the bloodstream." Xavier smirked.

"My guess would be a quick and painful death"

Xavier grabbd the mans wrist and held it up.

"No!" The man cried.

"Please no!"

Xavier kicked the man in his temple.

"You dare ask for mercy off me?! After so many years of torment and suffering!" Xavier screamed in the mans face.

"Well you deserve no such forgiveness! Goodbye Father!" Xavier finished, driving the virus guns needle right into his fathers wrist and firing.

He watched as the capsules contents flowed through his fathers veins, turning them black and rotten. He looked with sadistic glee as his father began gasping for air as his neck began to close due to the black spreading up into the veins in his neck.

Xavier dropped his fathers arm and grimaced, his father lay before him, dead, blood spilling from his mouth. A few meters behind him the dead body of his Mother lay with a shot of the virus administered directly down her throat, it had burned in the stomach acid and immediately killed her. They were so much easier to overpower than normal people, due to their bodys being weakened by drugs and alchohol.

Xavier stood over each of their bodys and spit on them. He turned to his pokemon who had witnessed the whole event.

"The greatest trouble my life has ever known is gone now Glaceon."

Xavier closed his eyes.

"But their is no one we can trust, not even the solidarity... but... they gave us the tools to do what I've always wanted to do... watch the horrible people of this region burn." Xaviers eyes opened.

"So I suppose we should be grateful to them... come we still have much to do and many to kill. Our revenge will be justified." Xavier began to leave Sunnyshore city, he wasn't technically meant to be there. But he wanted to make sure he killed the sick people who raised him himself.

Glaceon followed, she was deeply worried about Xavier and the rest of the region.

*My poor Xavier,* she thought.

*No living being should be driven to kill their parents... Its just not fair that you feel you have to*

Xavier walked along the beach and contemplated his next move. Who was next on his agenda? The cruel bullies? The disregarding techers? Any of them would do.

He sat down on the shore overlooking the ocean ahead of him, he saw women and children playing on the beach while the men watched from the shore. *Pathetic* He thought.

Glaceon watched him from afar.

She pittied him, she really did. She wished there was something she could say, something she could do cheer him up. She had an idea, it wasn't a very nice idea... but it would cheer him up. She walked over and jumped into the water in front of him. She put her lips to the waters surface and used icy wind. The once luc-warm water became an icy cold freezer. Xavier smiled as all the women and children began to leap and screech as the water turned extremely cold. One man on the shore however saw what had happened and began to run at Glaceon. Xavier waited for him to get closer and then shot him in the stomach with the virus gun. He fell to his knees as everybody else ran away, he began to turn a pale white, he looked up at Xavier who was staring hatefully into the mans fat face. The man became terrified and ran away as fast as he could, he didn't have long to live.

Glaceon frowned, she regretted doing that now, she had gotten a man killed because of it. Xavier picked up his pokemon and pet her gently.

"Don't worry about it," He said, he knew Glaceon didn't like all the killing that was being done.

"He wasn't worth your concern." He put Glaceon back on the ground.

"C'mon lets go get some lun..." Xavier was cut off as his phone rang.

He took it out to see he had gotten a text. He sighed upon reading it.

"Looks like that lunch is going to have to wait." Xavier said.

"The boss says we've got to get to Veilstone base ASAP" Xavier finished.

He saw the disapointment in Glaceons face.

"Hey don't worry about it Glaceon." He said trying to sound happy.

"We'll go straight after we're done at the base, but for now, we'd better get a move on."

Xavier began to walk in the direction of Veilstone city and Glaceon followed.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Come on, slowpokes!" exclaimed a young girl. "But...I'm too tired...aaaagh!" mumbled an older boy behind her. "Scizzzorrr..." muttered a Scizor, right next to the boy.

Dorian Winterfield, his Pokemon, and his sister had been travelling non-stop for hours. They'd run through the route completely after leaving Jubilife City, without stopping once. Although all three of them were very fit, the boy and the Pokemon just couldn't keep going. They wondered how their sister could even keep going. That's right, THEIR sister. Claw the Scizor had come to think of young Sarah as his own sister, becoming very protective over her. Dorian, Sarah and Claw had escaped the orphanage after the terrible disease struck, and killed all the adults. For some reason, they weren't infected yet, which was good. But ever since they left four weeks ago, they'd been on the run. Dorian had become obsessed with the little radio in his backpack, keeping tuned all the time to hear the names of who had died. Often hearing some of the old peers from the orphanage. In fact, over the course of four weeks, Sarah, Claw and Dorian were the only survivors left alive from that orphanage.

"Why...why'd we have to RUN all the way?!" Dorian shouted after his sister, who was still running. "Because I thought it might take your mind off things, Dorian. You really should stop listening to that stupid radio all the time!" exclaimed his sister as they neared Floaroma town. "Well, can we.. ugh... can we stop at this town?!" he shouted again. "Yes, alright!" Sarah cried as she entered Floaroma town. Claw and Dorian far behind her. "Come. On!" she shouted annoyingly, eager to explore the town. "Remind me why we don't keep Claw in a Pokeball!" Dorian shouted. Before Sarah could answer, Claw hit him in the head with his only pincer. "What?! Everyone...does it." Dorian said exhaustingly. "Because he doesn't like it!" Sarah shouted at him. Dorian rolled his eyes and realized he was at the entrance of Floaroma town. A good place to be indeed. Dorian let himself fall over at the entrance, slightly hurting himself on a jagged rock. "Ow!" he exclaimed. But didn't bother to look at his foot, where the injury was.

Claw, on the other hand, wanted to prove himself to Sarah. He ran another ten feet from the spot where Dorian had failed, only to drop down in front of Sarah's feet also.
"Boys" Sarah said, rolling her eyes and heading toward the Pokemon Centre. "Come on guys, just a bit further." she said to them. Claw was the first one to get up, as he started running towards the Pokemon Centre, with Dorian close behind him. Claw, trying to focus on getting some water, accidentally hit his head on the Pokecentre wall while running. Dorian stopped in front of him, and looked at him lying on the floor.
"You know, I hate to say it, buddy. But that's by far the stupidest thing you've ever done." he said, causing Sarah to laugh. Claw didn't move, so Sarah and Dorian had to carry him inside the Pokemon Centre.
-------------------------------------------------------------
That night at the Pokecentre, Claw and Sarah were fast asleep, but at about 3 AM, Dorian woke up because of a terribly frightening nightmare. Claw and Sarah were still fast asleep, Claw tossing and turning in his own bed; a little mattress from Dorian's bag. There were only two beds in the hotel, and nobody wanted to sleep in the same bed as Claw because he'd pinch them with his huge claw in the middle of the night.
Dorian, unable to sleep, opened the window. There was a Thunderstorm outside, his favourite weather. He tiptoed down the hall where the various Pokecentre rooms were. Pokecentre's doubled as hotels, which was very convenient. However, the only way to be able to stay in one is if you had a trainer's license. The nurse at the counter was a particularly bored teenager, who mistook Dorian and Sarah for trainers simply because they had a Pokemon with them.

Dorian got outside, and listened to the beautiful thunder. The Thunderstorm was somewhere else now, it was not near to say the least, but it was still hearable. Dorian stepped away from the small rain-shelter at the entrance of the Pokecentre to feel the rain pouring down on his face. It wet his hair and made it look black, it wet his clothes, which he had forgotten to take off the previous day, and it wet his face, his face full of tears.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Dorian got up from bed to find the television still on. On the news channel. Dorian had stayed up for a long time after his venture in the rain to watch the news. "Maybe Sarah's right, maybe I do watch this rubbish to much." he thought to himself, grabbing the remote and shutting the television.
"Sarah. Wake up." Dorian said, Sarah was a heavy sleeper, and ignored him completely. "Wake up!" Dorian shouted in her ear. This always woke her up. She got up, startled. She looked left, and then right to see Dorian's innocent face staring at her. "Oh, shut up!" she said, and got out of bed. "I didn't say anything!" Dorian replied, defending himself. "Whatever, just wake Claw up while I get dressed." she said, closing the door to the bathroom. "Nunununug, nugug." Dorian murmured, imitating her nagging. He bent over to Claw's mattress and shouted "Wake up!" really quickly. This caused Claw to fall out of his bed, startled. "Not like that." Sarah said from within the bathroom. "Whatever." Dorian mused, extending a hand to Claw, who grabbed it with his only pincer. It took five seconds of staring into one another's eyes before Dorian shouted "OOOOOW!" and complained by saying "Sarah, Claw pinched me, hard!" Sarah replied to that by saying "Ugh, you two can be such babies sometimes. It's hard to believe you're even friends."

"I guess it is true, we have been fighting a lot lately." said Dorian. "Scizooor" said Claw, lowering his head. "Sorry." Dorian said, lowering his too. "Scizorrr." Claw said, obviously apologizing too. They shook hands and sat down on the bed. "Well, now where?" Dorian asked, looking at the Scizor, who tilted his head, as if saying "No goddamn Idea"

Sarah came out of the bathroom dressed in her boy-like jeans and pretty pink top. "Let's go. There must be SOMETHING to do in this town." said Sarah. "Why do we always have to look for something to do?" Dorian asked. However, the Pokemon beside him just went and picked up the rucksack, and flung it towards Dorian, who caught it. "It passes the time, now come on." Sarah said. Claw right behind her. Dorian was the last out, he shut the door with his key card and followed them out. The place looked beautiful in the morning sunlight. "I want to check out the Floaroma Meadow first. It smells good even from here." Sarah said, rushing over to the meadow. Claw and Dorian both rolled their eyes and came along. Thye were both not such fans of girly girl things. Such as flowers. They both agreed that flowers smelled nice when it came down to it, but still.

Dorian walked up to his friend and said "You wanna check out something else first?" The Scizor nodded right away and they both set out in a different direction. "We'll meet up at the Pokecentre, I guess." said Dorian as they started walking.

While walking, Dorian said to his Pokemon "You know, a lot of people have dies lately, I can't see what drives Sarah to be so optimistic." The Scizor seemed to disagree. Claw thought that it was best to try to be optimistic as oten as possible. This was one of the main things that Dorian and Claw didn't get along over too well. Claw so Dorian as a glum, moody person at times, while Dorian looked at Claw as the exact opposite occasionally. Right now though, the scents of the meadow flowers were too soothing for a fight.

Suddenly, a young girl with a Clefairy came up to Dorian and said "I want to battle you, bring it on!" Dorian winched at this for a moment, he'd never been asked to battle. "Um...ok?" Dorian said. The little girl prnced around happily and indicated that they should fight over at the next route. Dorian followed the little girl, probably only eight years old, onto their arranged battlefield. Her Clefairy right behind her.

"Ok, let's start! Clefairy! Use Metronome!" The little girl shouted. This was a bad start for Dorian and Claw, as Metronome could be any move at all, and to Dorian's disadvantage, it was Flamethrower. "Dodge it 'n use Bullet Punch!" Dorian shouted. Claw tried to dodge the attack but it managed to hit his left arm, the one with no pincer, directly. Funnily though, it didn't do much damage, and there were only a few burns. This Clefairy must've been of a low level.
Claw came in for the Bullet Punch, and got it, his punches lasted for about two second, each second about five punches launched. Clefairy was down.

The little girl started crying, looking at her faint Clefairy. "You meanie!" she shouted, and started running away, Clefairy in hand. "Err, I'm sorry!" Dorian shouted after her, but she only turned around and gave him the raspberry.

Claw walked over to Dorian and placed a burned arm on his shoulder, as if saying "That's how battles work, Clefairy's okay with it."

Later, Dorian and Claw met up with Sarah at the Pokecentre. "I figured you wouldn't want to come." Sarah said, giving the a glance. "Of course not, we're not into your girly girl stuff." Dorian said, Claw nodded. Suddenly, before Sarah could respond, someone shouted "My child! My poor child!"
The trio were very surprised by this sudden shout, and went over to look. Something was going on...

Longest. Post. Evar!!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Taz Morrigan
Veilstone Outskirts
Small Stadium

"It doesn't matter that you joined the Solidarity, Taz!" his childhood friend Eric yelled at him in a taunting manner from across the stadium, while choosing one of the PokeBalls in his belt.

"Hey! Shut up!" Shouted Taz back at him, afraid of the spies. But he was smiling, like everytime he battled with his friend.

"You make me shut up! Haha!" Eric threw the PokeBall in the middle of the stadium, a white light followed and a mighty Aggron appeared, looking Taz straight into his eyes.
Taz run his left hand through his spiky hair -he always liked to do that, especially when girls nearby where watching- and he grabbed his only PokeBall on his belt; it was a Great Ball.

A Salamence appeared. Carmen swung her tail and head around viciously, letting Taz know she was ready to give it all, while looking back at the Aggron.

Some people of the park had come to see the duel between the two enormous Pokemon. There was a moment of silence, Taz decided to break it.

"Slash.." he muttered for only Carmen to hear, and hold back, avoid his Iron Tail.

His Salamence charged forward with her eyes reflecting ruthlessness, even for her childhood friend the Aggron. Slow as a metal monstrosity, the Aggron couldn't avoid the Salamence charging at it with great speed, digging her claws in his rocky ribs. A terrible sound was heard, and immediately after, Carmen read her trainer's mind and launched herself from the ground, Aggron's Iron Tail about to hit.

"Rock Slide!" Eric yelled and the Aggron, seemingly unhurt from the Slash, dug into the ground, lifting up big rocks with its enormous power.
Carmen wasn't fast enough to avoid the huge incoming rock, hitting her behind her wings. She fell hard on her feet, close to Taz.
Taz' smile had disappeared from his face, giving its place to a determined look.
Carmen's eyes were burning with determination as well, as she faced the smiling Aggron once more.

"Hey Taz, maybe you should give up!"

"Let's show 'im, Carmen! Slash" said Taz while glancing somewhere on the left. Some pretty girls were watching the titan fight. His sunglasses reflected the light.
Carmen charged again, showing off her teeth.

"Protect!" yelled Eric. Carmen landed on Aggron's raised arm, a terrible sound cracking, followed up by Taz' laugh.

"Flamethrower!"
Carmen's eyes glowed, she knew it was the right moment. She was right beside Aggron when she casted Flamethrower, the steel Pokemon taking all of the hit.

The Aggron backed off a bit and its trainer grinded his teeth. Taz found the excuse to mock him.

"The same mistake, over and over again!" Said with a white smile on his face, fitting his black sunglasses.

"Rock Slide!"

The hurt Aggron dug its claws into the ground once again, but Carmen knew what to do already, without Taz telling her. She covered the distance between her and her opponent, opening her wings like a jet plane and swung around her whole body, falling right into Aggron's arm. The Pokemon growled and as a response he hit her in her neck with a powerful Iron Tail, throwing her back.
Seemingly, Aggron was in better condition than the Salamence. The audience from the nearby park were stunned by the power of those Pokemon.

"Time for some ranged combat, C!" Carmen nodded and smiled although she was hurt by the two hard hits she had sustained. She opened her wings again and with a growl she launched herself from the ground, flying up high. Aggron was staying still with its head raised, staring at the flying Pokemon.

"Protect!" yelled Eric as the Salamence started to decend at extreme speed, holding her wings back now.

"Stop!" yelled Taz at the Salamence, she knew what to do. She regained the lost height and dove again, the Aggron confused.

"Rock Slide!"

Carmen avoided the huge rock coming her way with ease, and she dove once more. She swung around herself while spitting flames, enclosing herself in the flames that didn't go forward due to the wind and her acceleration, making her a living comet.
Aggron and its trainer didn't have time to react to this sudden attack, resulting in the opposing Pokemon being hit on its belly with great power, engulfing it in flames. The Aggron fell back and couldn't get up.

"Aww, not again!" yelled Eric and run to his Pokemon with a frustated look on his face.

"Yes again! I won" shouted Taz back at him, his Salamence coming next to him with a satisfied look on her face. She snuggled her head into Taz' hands, compelling him to rub her head's scales. He did so, as he flashed a smile on the girls at the other side of the stadium.
His cell phone started playing the intro of his favorite song, Taz put his sunglasses on top of his head to read the number clearly. A confused look on his face, was replaced by a frown. The text message was from the company he worked for, the Solidarity.

"I need to go man, catch you later" Taz said with a simple voice, while winking with a big smile on the ladies who bursted into laughter. Then, he jumped on Carmen's back who she set off without waiting an answer from Eric.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sandgem City

"A-Are you sure I have to do this Kytes?" Mumbled Frank, to the Zoroark, who had a really disgusted expression on his face.

"Yes. Do it quickly. We need to get at least 2 more victims today before we report back. We're behind schedule." The Zoroark replied. He looked at the boy on the ground.

The boy's leg had been smashed. He was unable to move, and could only groan, and moan. He managed to whisper, "Don't kill me.......Please......"

Frank felt a knot form in his stomach. He had had that feeling before, every time he had to inject the virus into somebody. it was probably for this reason that he had been assigned Kytes, the ill mannered rude Zoroark.

"What're you waiting for?" Kytes said.

"Uhhh.....Is it necessary we have to do this?" Frank said, his voice filled with doubt.

"Yes. The boy is going to die, no matter what. Either I can decapitate him, killing him instantly, or you can give him 3 more days, by injecting him." Kytes pointed to the gun in Frank's hands. "Your choice."

Kytes turned around and looked the other way. he now talked telepathically with Frank. This was how Kytes used to coax Frank, every time.

"Do it Frank. Do it."

Frank's hands started shaking. "I-I can't......"

"You can, and you have to. DO IT!"

Frank pointed the gun towards the boy. "No....I can't .....don't make me do this.....

"Think abut your parents. Do it!"

Frank's eyes filled with tears. "I can't...."

"Do it...Do it...Do it...Do it..."

Frank started crying, "I can't...." he whispered.

He looked at the kid's face. It was soiled, one of his eyes swollen, were Kytes had punched him. He was crying. He had a look of sadness in his face, and he was mumbling something. Frank couldn't hear it, due to Kytes' voice ringing in his ears. He could form the words in his mind, but Kytes' caused his mind to hurt....

"Do it, Do it, Do it.......DO IT!!!!

"GAAAAAAAH!" Frank yelled, and he pulled the trigger. The little bullet hit the boy on his forehead. The boy simply closed his eyes, and lost consciousness.

Frank cried like a little baby. Kytes simply looked at him with a sad expression. Frank threw up beside the boy's unconscious body. Eventually, after a few minutes or so, Frank looked up, wiped, his tears, and looked at Kytes.

"He was saying, 'Dad, save me" Wasn't he?" Frank had no expression on his face. His eyes simply screamed sadness.

Kytes didn't reply. He simply looked down, avoiding eye contact.

The phone in Frank's pocket buzzed. He took it out, and looked at the screen. A message had been sent to him, from 'The Boss'.

He checked the message, and it said, Attack Jubilife City with your Virus Weapon.

"Well, Kytes, it looks like we have a mission." Frank said. Kytes nodded, and they both departed for Jubilife.

Before leaving, Frank turned around once to see the body of the boy. He wiped a tear, then said a little prayer for the boy. Once he was done, the duo left towards the direction of the City.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
Years
Koji Murasaki
Jubilife City

"I hate shopping," muttered Koji to nobody at all. Being the youngest person in his family, he was always the one to be sent on an errand to the store. It didn't help that this time, he was sent to pick up some pears, and Koji was no fruit connoisseur. Reaching into the bin of pears, he guessed he would come up with a badly bruised specimen, and was almost surprised when the pear he pulled out only had a single cut on it. He tossed it in the air, caught it, and tossed it up again.

"Hey! Don't do that, kid!" shouted an angry voice, causing Koji to lose concentration and drop the pear. The "meat" of the pear splattered on the ground, further angering the store owner. Koji grinned, embarrassed, and wiped up the mess with a grocery bag, the best he could manage. Still smiling, he walked over to the man and asked for help picking out some good pears.

-------------------

Koji was relieved to have the grocery bag, full of pears, safely inside his backpack. He was technically supposed to leave the city at this point and bring the pears home, but he wanted to spend some time with Yuan before leaving. Normally, Yuan would be waiting by some sort of water, so Koji walked the streets to the park. He was in Jubilife a lot, and had been to the park enough to know that the fountain there was the most likely place Yuan would be.

Of course, he was. It wasn't a surprise. Koji found the Tentacruel with his "arms" crossed, standing by the fountain. People weren't usually surprised by the sight of a Pokemon alone in a city, even more so recently, with the virus leaving many Pokemon without owners. But this one would make people either laugh or confused. Koji smiled at the sight of Yuan, but didn't say anything. Instead, he held up his right hand in the "peace" sign as he often did as a greeting. After the usual small talk, Koji asked softly, "So what moves can you use? Anything good?"

In response, Yuan raised an arm tentacle, and shot a stream of bubbles at a sign across the park at the street corner. The water ran off the soaked sign and onto the ground, and Yuan obviously expected praise. Soon, he realised why. Koji was staring at the sign, which said (in rather large letters) "CAUTION". Even to Yuan, something didn't feel right. The sign was almost a bad omen.

Koji shook his head. "Nah, that's just superstition," he said, and moved on to a new train of thought. "Nice Bubblebeam attack." Yuan didn't say anything; he rarely did. He was thinking about what Koji just had been. Eventually, he came to the same conclusion and dismissed the idea. Not long after, Koji remembered the pears, said goodbye, and turned to leave. At a red light, he stopped walking and looked around. He was surprised he hadn't caught the virus so far - he had a weak immune system. If the whole thing passed without him contracting it, he'd have to throw a party. But somehow, he felt he would contract it, no chance of him avoiding it.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Prologus: Part One

"That makes six so far today~" Enya delightfully cooed. The look in the young man's eyes as she had shot him with her viral gun made her feel giddy inside. It was such a priceless expression. Enya decided that that moment was worth remembering forever. Her gun still at her side, she gave a look to others who happened to pass by that seemed to say, "Wanna be my next victim?" Said passersby would quickly walk away, pretending they saw nothing. While it pleased Enya that they were afraid of her, it also made her feel a bit sad. She wanted someone to challenge her so she could have an excuse to use the gun again. In her opinion, the moment the Solidaritians gave her that gun was probably the best moment of her life. Especially when compared to the life she led previously. She ground her teeth and clenched her fists whenever she thought of her clueless family, her backstabbing friends and teachers. At the same time, though, she couldn't rid herself of the heirloom she had received so long ago. She kept it because it reminded her of how some day, she would get her revenge. The very thought made her crack a lopsided grin. The fate of the world rested in Enya's very hands. OK, it rested in any Solidaritian's hands, but Enya liked to think she was the only one with the power. Of course, her Togekiss also contributed every now and then. Enya preferred using her only when others tried to battle their way out of being infected. But Lucy was rather powerful, and there was rarely a time where any Pokemon stood a chance against her. Of course, Enya could've always used the gun to infect the Pokemon, but Pokemon were probably the only living creatures she could stand. They actually seemed to understand humans better than humans themselves could understand one another.

"Oi! You there, with the gun! Whaddaya think you're doing?" a cop called from afar. Enya frowned. Damn police. They think they own the place. I'll show the bastard. She turned to him, her frown quite obvious.

"Am I not allowed to have a gun, officer?" she asked, her voice giving off a rather bitter tone.

"I got a report that there was a shooting here a few moments earlier. I expect that you'd know something about it, hmm?" His eyes were glued to Enya's gun. She gritted her teeth.

"So, just because I happen to have a gun means I'm the culprit? What an amazing deduction, 'detective'." Enya didn't even try to hide her sarcasm. The officer frowned. She was hitting him in all the wrong places. Exactly what she wanted.

"You are not permitted to have a gun at any time while in Sinnoh. You're aware of that, yes?"

"I'm not native to Sinnoh, so how would I know? Honestly, can't you tell residents and foreigners apart?" She had lied, but then again, how would the officer know?

"Regardless, your gun would have been prohibited if you were to travel to Sinnoh." Enya smiled.

"I traveled here on my Togekiss." She motioned towards Lucy. "I don't live too far away, so I decided to fly here myself. Lucy can handle the flight." At this point the officer was beginning to turn red in the face. This was exactly what Enya was hoping for.

"I'd like to believe you, ma'am, but I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you." Out came the handcuffs. Now was her chance.

"Foolish officer, do you know who you're dealing with~?" Enya said in a mocking tone. She raised her gun and blasted it at the officer's face. The man cried out in anguish before falling to the ground, his hands at his face. "Whaddaya know, you're lucky number seven~ But just 'cause you're lucky doesn't mean you'll live. Next time, maybe you officers will stand clear of us Solidaritians~" Enya watched as the officer peeked through his hands with a wide-open eye to look at her. Perhaps this would be the most memorable moment. After all, it felt so damn good to take down a police officer. Such a feat made Enya feel superior to the law. Maybe someday she'd get to take down one of those darn Interpols. She had heard of the trouble they'd caused other organizations. But at the same time, those organizations weren't the Solidaritians. Enya had a feeling the organization she was a part of was much better off than those inferior crime groups. A malevolent grin formed at the thought. Yes, the Solidaritians would be the organization to take over.

"Busheeeya!" The strange noise came from Enya's upgraded PokeGear, indicating that she had received a text message. She turned it on and read the message. A grin formed on Enya's face. She had been assigned another mission.

"Are you ready, Lucy?" The Togekiss chirped merrily. She had no idea that she was being used for such evil. But then again, she didn't really care, so long as Enya had use for her. The girl hopped on the dove-like Pokemon's back, and the two took off.

Years
"Canalave is not far away from here. We'll take a rest here, Paraleis."

"Laaa! Lapras!" The huge female sea creature replied with a cheerful melodious voice. They had started off all the way from Hearthome City. It was quite a long journey by foot and at several intervals, by water. Looking around observantly, Alana deduced that they were near Lake Verity, therefore Canalave should be further up north. She had to remind herself why she was heading that way. Along the journey from the orphanage in Hearthome where Paraleis and Alana lived for a while, the duo encountered numerous strange things happening. They saw both humans and Pokemon alike, sick with some devilish and very queer disease. They had the most odd symptoms that came out very late, when near death. On several occasions, Alana had witnessed deaths due to this illness that seemed to spread nearly everywhere. She had watched a human writhing on the ground, eyes frantic and his tongue was sputtering and gasping. She hurried off, closing her eyes from the ghastly scene. Often, Alana would stumble upon decaying bodies of Pokemon. Those were highly grotesque and unimaginably terrible scenes. She had a hard time sleeping, with those images drifting back to haunt her.

Something nudged her by the side, snapping her out of her trance. It was her faithful wise Lapras. It looked questioningly and from the sigh Alana puffed out and the sombre mild smile, she knew what her mistress was thinking about. Then, Paraleis let her gaze wandered all over the vicinity of Lake Verity. Far away, shrills of wild Starly rang out amidst the dense vegetation and a soft tune of Kricketots gave the lake its natural serenity. The waves gently rolled in and Paraleis tentatively touched the water surface with her flippers before moving forwards and into the lake. She released a low call that sounded quite like a rumble and a purr in one and the Lapras heaved a sigh of relief. As the blue mammalian Pokemon rode across the lake, there was a sudden broth of bubbles coming from somewhere in the middle of the lake. A strong tide was emitted from that point and Paraleis grunted with a startled expression. She steered off and came round what started to form a whirlpool. Then as the Lapras ventured nearer, something long and gigantic rushed out from the waters into the air. It was ferocious-looking and had a serpentine body. It had yellowish spots around its body and had a yellow underbelly. Thin barbels grew out from the side of its gaping mouth which contained four dagger-like canines.

"Gaaawrrr!" The creature snarled and roared and then out from its mouth, unleashed a burst of swirling flames. Paraleis was too slow to dodge but she braced the attack. After it was finished, she looked like as if that didn't do much. Alana's attention was attracted by the commotion and she was already standing by the banks of Lake Verity. The Lapras looked at her and Alana nodded. In front of her mouth formed a ball of glowing blue energy and the Lapras fired it forwards. The ball rocketed towards the Gyarados and as it did so, it shaped into a crackling beam of cold energy. The beam landed itself squarely on the tail of the behemoth and it let out another roar. Alana was quick to dish out another command just as the Gyarados thrusted its whole bodyweight forward and gave the plesiosaur a rough beating. Paraleis moaned in temporary pain but it retaliated instantly after the serpent Pokemon by launching a brilliant turquoise orb. The energy orb exploded on impact and the Gyarados was pushed backwards from the force and went underwater. While the sea dragon came up to the surface, Paraleis nicely timed the charging for a huge shock of Psychic at the Gyarados. A purple wave of psychic energy that wrapped tightly around the serpent. The Lapras utilized its mind-power to control the psychic energy and bind the Gyarados in place, disabling all forms of movement. Then, she closed her eyes and dipped her head downwards as her large body glittered in a bluish aura. Then, waves gathered around her and gradually, a gigantic tidal wave emerged from beneath the Lapras and carried her. Paraleis then opened her eyes and bellowed, sending the throngs of waves crashing against the Gyarados' body, followed lastly by the huge tsunami. The huge impact battered the sea dragon until it groaned angrily before diving back into the lake and retreating into the murky depths.

Applauding, Alana called Paraleis back onshore and praised, "That was a very nice battle there! Good work, Paraleis!" The marine mammalian cried out happily as her mistress stroked her neck and forehead. Just then, they both noticed the horizon of the setting sun.

"Come on, Paraleis. It's time to go on. We'll be able to make it to Canalave just before nightfall." The Lapras nodded in reply and the duo set off from their restpoint at Lake Verity. Alana somewhat recalled a fairytale said when she was a young child in the orphanage. The fairytale spoke of three Pokemon that guarded three lakes and kept the world in balance by sleeping in the lakes. If her memory served her right, Alana concluded that Lake Verity could perhaps also have a guardian Pokemon. But she suspected, and she dearly wished that she thought wrong, that the Pokemon did not end up like those she had seen. Shaking her head off any negative thoughts, she quickened her pace and brisk walked. She produced a ball capsule from her waist pocket and returned the Lapras. A ruby-red aura unfurled from the ball and pulled the ball's occupant back in. Gradually, after a while of walking, Alana finally spotted lights belonging to a certain port city in Sinnoh in the distance.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Aaron Kaidus stood in the center of the room, commanding his Pokemon with a cold voice. The only word he spoke was as if it was placed on a recorded message.

"Again." He said, and the Froslass struck at the training dummy once more with a powerful ice attack.

"Again." He said, and she repeated. Eventually, Aaron stopped.

"That's enough, take a break." He said, returning her into her PokeBall. He was interrupted by a text message. The message was simple. To return to the Solidarian base in Veilstone. Aaron didn't waste a moments time. He was actually not far away from it, and proceeded there immediately.

Aaron was not about wasting time, and therefore wanted not to waste the time of others either, especially for being late. He therefore made for the base with great haste.

Upon arriving, he found that he was supposed to be sent to Floaroma Town and make an attack there.

To Aaron, it appeared a sound enough strategy that he would be willing to do it. He may have joined the Solidarity, but he wouldn't be apart of stupid plans if they didn't seem to be able to work. This one, to Aaron, seemed sound enough. He would go to Floaroma and spread this virus around a bit. Simple enough.

The journey there was pretty uneventful. Most of it consisted of Aaron planning towards himself of any and all possible outcomes that could happen. In order for this to work, it should be quick and it should be clean. Then, he'll leave.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
After a week of waiting, I can't allow my RP to die, so I'm moving on even though some RPers haven't posted their intro. Once again this is the attack list. In this second chapter post, the Solidaritians will arrive at their designated locations, and they'll attack the RPer there. After being attack by the Solidaritians, the other RPer can post about being hit, but they can't react or fight back yet. Things will be much better after the chapter posts, and you can do almost anything. But not now. the list below is modified, as some of them don't seem to reply to my VMs and such.

-Nocturnal's Character -> XxSweetDreamsxX's Character in Eterna City

_________ Character -> ___________ Character in Floraroma

Ray Maverick's Character -> Blayze's Victim in Jubilife

-DeepImpact-'s Character -> Ieyasu's Character in Jubilife

Supervegeta's Character -> Xilfer123's Character in Floraroma

Sewaddle's Character -> Random NPC Victim in Canalave

Aura Rift's Character -> Diamond1304's Character in Canalave

Now for the second chapter post. Note that the soliditarians should post first, so the 'attacked' RPer can react in theirs. Here's my second.

Eterna City. An old city that shows fading and almost-forgotten vestiges of ancient history. Looking around, Horatio frowned. Some people were already evacuating the city, maybe because the City wasn't far from Canalave, plus, some were already infected by some other Solidaritian members, so maybe they were just finding a good place to die at. A sad thought, but life's life. People die every day, and it happened to be their turns. Some dead bodies were lying on the ground, and it was awfully disgusting. Some were fresh, but some were already decaying, not to mention some of them were already mere skeletons. But this wasn't half as scary compared to Canalave.

The whole city was basically dying out now, Pokemon and human. If there was one thing scarier than dead human bodies, it's Pokemon bodies. Horatio continued to walk, with Hermes by his side, looking for surviving and uninfected humans around the place, as infecting them was his duty. When Hermes saw a dead Kirlia on the floor, his heart missed a beat, and the Gallade looked away, hiding his sadness and sympathy. Horatio noticed and the human patted his Pokemon on the back, "Don't let that stop you, Hermes."

Hermes turned and looked at him, his eyes showing a tad of guiltiness, and Horatio couldn't do anything about it. They couldn't communicate well, as Gallade doesn't know how to speak human speech. Knowing that he couldn't cheer his partner up, Horatio continued walking for now, turning around once in a while to see if Hermes was following. But Hermes seeemed to be really hurt by seeing the Kirlia body. After all, it was his kind, and he was a Kirlia once. Sighing, Horatio spoke again, looking into the Gallade's eyes.

"What's done, is done, H." Horatio pointed out, giving the Gallade a small gentle hug, "This is our job, and we will still have to do it to the fullest. Now are you still with me, partner?"

After the hug, Hermes seemed to calm down a little, and he started back into Horatio's eyes, the guilt gone, a little warm smile on his face, and Horatio sighed in relief, grinning as they continued to search for more surviving victims. There were a few, and they were shot once they were spotted, and when they were shot, one cried and collapsed onto the ground, screaming that she didn't want to die, one didn't say anything and walked away, devastated, and one jumped into the water, killing himself. It was amazing how a simple supervirus could destroy humanity just like that. Right now, the city was basically dead. Quiet, eerie, without a sign of living humans. When he was about to leave, he saw a girl with blonde hair cut down to her shoulders, wearing a t-**** and jeans.

"Just when I thought this city's dead..." Horatio spoke, approaching her from behind, without letting her know about him, then without any hesitation, he drew his gun and fired. And when he did, he turned and ran, knowing that she might fight back, judging by her looks, but he wasn't fast enough to run away undiscovered. She managed to glance at him, but thank Arceus she didn't follow...

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
After proceeding for a long while, Aaron had made it to Floaroma Town. It was the dead of night, and it was raining. The night sky would provide cover and concealment for Aaron, while the rain would make it much difficult for opponents to see, especially if they were on the defending side of a conflict, like they would be now. Then, there is the fact that there is also a bit of thunder and lightning. All in all, Aaron couldn't ask the weather to be any more perfect for an assault on trainers.

Aaron reviewed his orders one more time. It was a basic assault mission. Attack everyone in sight with the virus gun. Aaron examined the gun. Thankfully, there was a silencer setting, so he could do this nice and quietly. If all worked out well, he might never even be discovered, and they would all die without realizing they were infected.

But that would be boring. Aaron wanted at least one person to know, that way they can spread the talk to everyone else in town. Nobody would know if they were infected, or weren't, as Aaron would most likely not be able to get everyone anyways.

Aaron proceeded into the town. The streets weren't as packed as they would normally be, not just because it was nighttime, but also because it was raining. A lot of people preferred the indoors in such a case. It was basic logic, so Aaron understood he wouldn't be able to get everyone.

Aaron saw an old couple. He sent out his Froslass, and together, they went for them and their Pokemon, quietly. He used the gun on their backs, and moved along. He heard the old man turn and say to his wife, "Did you hear something?" But by the time they had turned, to see, Aaron had already moved along to the next person. He repeated the process with a few, often masquerading the impact of the gun with a shove, or such, as to fool them. Soon, it was getting tougher and tougher to find more people to use the gun on.

Aaron saw a group of trainers, a boy and a girl, with a Scizor. He decided to lure them out. He saw a woman with a boy closeby, and used the gun right in front of them on both of them. The woman screamed out, and began crying as she said,

"My child! My poor child!"

Aaron hid in a corner, and, just as he planned, the other three ran over to see what was going on. Aaron got them from behind with the Silenced Virus Gun, and just then, was about to point it to the young girl with them as well, but Aaron's Froslass got in his way. Aaron was puzzled as he tried to motion her away.

"What are you doing?"

Angelica's (Froslass) Perspective

Angelica was called out by Aaron into a town, most likely Floaroma, where he was supposed to use the virus gun on the people around. He remembered Aaron mention the phrase silent death to her once, and she instantly knew he would try to kill them all without them even realizing. She hated that she had to be apart of this, and every person Aaron used the gun against, she felt even worse inside.

Until she couldn't take it anymore. When she trick a young man with a Scizor and a young woman into falling into his trap, he stepped in the way of the gun. Aaron told her to move, but she wouldn't do it. She couldn't. She couldn't be apart of this anymore, and she couldn't let Aaron keep on doing this. It was tearing her apart.

If only you knew how I feel, she thought.

Puzzled, Aaron finally sighed and gave up. He put the virus gun away. He commanded Froslass to knock back the young man and the Scizor, and hit the girl on the back of the head, knocking her out. He decided he would take her with them, as a possible test subject, or prisoner, or whatever the hell he would be able to use her for. He would have to come up with a good excuse, because he wouldn't have to tell the others in the base that he brought the girl because his Pokemon wouldn't let her get hit with the virus gun.

Into the rain and darkness, Aaron and Angelica made their way out of town, and headed back to base, their mission accomplished, relatively.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier looked up into the night sky, he had finnaly arrived in Canalave City and looked down at the pitiful people below him. He would enjoy this, he was finnaly getting his chance to inflict some serious damage against the people of Sinnoh, he was one of two operatives assigned to take on Canalave city. He had a fully loaded virus gun in his right hand and a veined fist was curled from his left. He was standing on top of a small building in order to find a good target, he saw a woman walking alone, she was nervous enough walking alone at night. Xavier aimed the gun towards her, the built in scope providing a better perception of his target. Xavier pulled the trigger and watched as the small injectory bullet drove itself into the womans side. She was at first shocked and rooted to the spot, however she ran off crying once she realised what had happened.

Xavier smiled.

"Pathetic."

Glaceon

Glaceon looked on as her trainer aimed the gun at the poor girl, she didn't deserve to die. If only Xavier could have realised that. Glaceon realised that this was only the beginning, Xavier was going to attack and kill everyone who he came across, and she was powerless to stop him. She watched as the poor doomed girl ran away, it wasn't fair, it just wasn't fair.

She didn't blame her owner, in his mind he was doing the right thing and nobody can be blamed for doing the right thing. No, Glaceon blamed Xaviers parents for making him like this and the Solidarity for giving him the tools to "justifie" what happened to him.

She only wish she could somehow communicate with him. But that unfortunately was almost impossible. Glaceon began to cry slightly.

Xavier

Xavier looked down at Glaceon, she was upset he could tell. He knew she didn't like all the killing, but Xavier had to do what was right and destroy this miserable, evil place once and for all he was just thankful he met those with similar goals in the form of the Solidarity. Xavier looked down again to see Glaceon crying. He knelt down on one knee to meet Glaceons eye.

"I know its hard Glaceon, but we have to do this... I have to show them that they can't use me anymore... that Im better than them now and they can't push me around any longer, do you understand?"

Glaceon

More tears fell as Xavier tried to cheer her up, however all he did was reinforce her worry for him. She didn't know what to do... it was impossible to get through to him, so she just nodded and dried her tears.

She worried about him so dearly, but again she was forced to admit she couldn't help him.

So she just smiled and nodded, as always.

Xavier

Xavier smiled back at Glaceon, *She understands* He thought. Unaware of just how wrong he was.

"There we go, see? We'll be fine, but for now its back to work!"

Xavier scouted the city for another target, eventually he saw one.

A girl was just approaching the city entrance, she had a pokeball in her hand.

"The pokemon who serve the sadistic humans deserve the same treatment" Xavier muttered.

He silently jumped down from the roof and snuck up behind the girl and knocked the pokeball from her hands, releasing a Lapras onto the ground, he then quickly unsheated and shot the girl square in the back, right between the shoulder blades, he then took aim and shot the Lapras directly on its nose.

He then returned Glaceon to her pokeball and ran around the corner into a dark alleyway.

"Enjoy your last days on Earth dirtbags!" He shouted as he ran.

Once he was a good distance away he sighed and chuckled to himself. Things were going well, after shooting about four more victims he decided to head back to the base, he had left Glaceon in her pokeball as he knew she didn't like the killing and decided he would let her rest on the journey to Veilstone aswell.

So Xavier headed towards Veilstone alone and more twisted than ever.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
As soon as Claw, Dorian and Sarah went to check it out, they saw that the woman had been knocked out, and that there was a big fume of purple in the air. It was a Soliditarian. "Run!" Dorian exclaimed as he saw the man with the gun in his hand. This gun appeared to be what the fumes were coming out of. But before any of them could move, it was too late, the man and his Pokemon, a Froslass, were too close. He shot Claw first, who fell down, trying to breath. Dorian turned to him immediately, but when he turned back to look at the man, he was also stricken down with a shot of the fumes. The effect was almost instant, and Dorian could feel his lungs failing. He fell down, vision blurry, trying to catch some air. The blow to his back when he hit the ground only made things worse. He struggled, trying to move, trying to help his sister, who rushed to his side, and Claw's. She looked at them both, faces blue. She turned over to the man and exclaimed "You monster!" as he pointed the gun at her. All Dorian could do was helplessly watch as his sister was about to get shot by the gun. "Sa...Sarah...." Dorian mumbled, looking next to him to see his Pokemon unconscious. Just as it was about to end, the man's Froslass intervened, getting in front of Sarah just as the Soliditarian was about to pull the trigger. However, before Dorian could see anymore, he blacked out.

Dorian mumbled as a light hit his eyes. He got up to see the darkness of the sky, and a flashlight being pointed at him "Quickly, get them inside!" someone said, as soon as it was said, Dorian could feel a pair of hands grab him and pull him into a shelter. He looked to his left, with blurry vision, to see Claw being carried away in the same manner. "Claw..." he mumbled, as he was heaved up and deposited on a cold, metal table. A big light was pointed at him, as they examined his body. His face was still blue, but his lungs had recovered...for now...

"They're infected! Throw them out!" a voice said, as a pair of hands grabbed Dorian again, this time more violently. Dorian saw his Scizor get grabbed too, and thrown out of Floaroma into the mud. Upon seeing this, Dorian struggled, but they would not let him go. "Let go of me!" he shouted. But it was too late, he felt himself flying through the air, and finally he hit the muddy ground.
"Scizzzorr..." Claw groaned as he got up. He coughed, or at least, made a sound that sounded like coughing. Dorian got up too, and pulled out his middle finger to the men who had thrown him out. Obviously the men wanted all the infected out so they could save their own stinking hides.

I took Dorian a moment, but he remembered what happened. They'd been infected, but still, Sarah was nowhere to be seen. They must've taken her. A man with a virus gun and a Froslass. "NO!!" Dorian cried into the night air. "F***! S***! HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!" he shouted to himself.
-----------------------------------------​

Claw's perspective.

Claw awoke to feel a light on his face. But he could tell right away that it was not of a natural source. He forced himself to open his eyes, and saw that he was being carried into a shelter, by a man. Dorian wasn't far behind him. Still being picked up. "Dorian....Sarah..." Claw mumbled, but he knew that the humans wouldn't understand him. Suddenly, he felt a human pick up his pincer. He wanted to nip his damn nose with it, but the strength to do so had left him. The human deposited Claw's pincer and went over to another table. These tables were hard, metal. But Claw couldn't feel the cold, being a Steel type himself. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulders. "They're infected! Throw them out!" someone shouted, as the hands picked Claw up again. His vision was becoming clearer, but he still had some trouble moving and breathing. Suddenly, he felt no hands, as if he was flying. Indeed he was. Then, with a bang, he hit the muddy ground, for it had recently rained. Claw got up, to see Dorian pull a finger at the men who had thrown them, obviously he had also been thrown into the mud.

Suddenly, Dorian looked up and cried "NO!!" into the sky, disturbing Claw. "F***! S***! HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!" he shouted again. Suddenly, Claw realized what he was talking about. Sarah was nowhere in sight. The man must've taken her. With his Froslass.
----------------------------------------​

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
*sighs*

Due to RPer's inactivity (nobody posting), bad timing and other various reasons, I am here to announce that the RP will no longer continue. Thanks for joining anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back