• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] melted pixels ✧

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
Years
owlheart_gif.gif

i have had this fursona since i was 12 years old. yes i animated this in ms paint this year

hi i'm K1K1 and i've been drawing for around a decade, give or take! pokemon is the thing that inspired me to start drawing and i still draw pokemon to this day, along with plenty of other things now that my palette has expanded.

i draw 100% digitally, and really only sketch on paper with pencil when i'm bored or out of the house. i use Krita as my main art program most of the time. i used to use intuos tablets for years, but now i am much happier with an XP Pen Artist Pro 22e. it's like a cintiq, but not as absurdly expensive lol. i'm not sure what else to put here that are generally asked questions, but, uh, guess i can add to it later if necessary!

some recent/semi-recent pokemon art:

digital paintings (these are big so they're under spoilers, i resized them a bit so they weren't quite so huge)
zacian/zamazenta
Spoiler:

umbreon
Spoiler:

zoroark/eevee fusion (was a commission from a few months ago)
Spoiler:

other stuff (also spoiled bc ehh... they aren't that big tho)
mewtwo birthday pic ft. my mew oc
Spoiler:

shiny jolteon doodle page
Spoiler:

mew oc ref (his name is Guillotine)
Spoiler:

one of my pokesonas (not the main one but i love him anyways)
Spoiler:

and here's a few off-topic arts because i am proud of them:
gift i made for me and my gf and best friend
Spoiler:

random painting of a "kittydog" oc
Spoiler:

also here's two random pixel animations i did?? one was personal the other one of the blue anthro was a commission. i haven't done one of these in a while i want to do them again :(
Spoiler:

sorry for the art spam but i hope to update this thread more!! according to the rules it seems i can drop my twitter since it's related to my art but i can't post links yet so i'll wait to do that. someone mentioned the art side of this forum on my intro thread and i got a little excited. woops!

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
The glitter/rainbow fursona takes me wayyy back, I remember when they were all the rage at oekaki!!

Your other digital art has very crisp and vivid colouring! The colours go together well, I particularly love the Zorua-Eevee fusion. Its face has a lot of character to it!

Back