• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS System - Online Panel

tutoriando

Manoel Afonso
Years
Hello everyone, I noticed a problem in the personnel that wants to use the GTS but that does not have a server of its own and also has no programming notions, so I created an administrative panel on a server of my company and I am making it available for you, it's free , just need to register and install the GTS system, have a tutorial explaining how to install step by step, but the tutorial is in Portuguese, I believe that Google Chrome can translate to any language, the important thing is that it is a free gts server for you guys.

The GTS code was not created by me, it's Hansiec's creation with the help of Saving Raven, and the credits for the original code are entirely theirs.

I changed the code to make it work on a single server for multiple games, and for it to work with the multiples save system, because the original code does not work with the multiples save games system.

Access this link to get to the online GTS panel: https://goo.gl/NG9zQG :)

Last edited:
Back