• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Kaphotics

♥ Quick Claw Guillotine ♥
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
It seems we all have witnessed a new Era. It also seems, nds hacking will involve around Heartgold/Soulsliver being the base for most hacks. Why you may ask? Because, you get to walk with your Pokemon. Oh and by the way, I challenge you guys to make a Overworld Sylveon sprite and screen it.

I expect HGSS & B2W2 to be the standard, like Ruby and FireRed respectively; HGSS has following Pokemon and berries, but B2W2 has an advanced battle system and many more useful features. Gen V hacking is relatively new (SDSME has yet to allow script editing in B2W2), but imo it's the superior game to hack.

==

Keep up the good work :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I come back and see that this is being remade on DS roms? Holy crap this is too good to be true. The screenshots are crisp and knowing your expertise I know you'll deliver a quality hack.

I just need to get the essentials (HG rom, DS emulator, the works) and I'll be set and ready to play this in the future.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
You folks are welcome to use my english translation of the GBA version.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2020
I love how people are starting to port old hacks makes me really happy. Never could get into GBA hacks because I couldn't play them on my NDS.

ascension7

Creator of UnovaHGSS
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2023
This looks pretty great! Keep up the good work! :)

Also, if you need any assets from my game, such as the overworlds for 5th gen Pokemon, feel free to use them (I can send them to you in a more organized format than what's found in the game files), since I know they're kind of tedious to create.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
New video!

Today, I'm going to show the method to find Dwebble in Pokémon Light Platinum DS. This Pokémon can only be found at some beaches in Zhery and Lauren, using Rock Smash. Although, Dwebble is not the only Pokémon that can appear using this method, but it will be the most abundant.

@Ascension7: Thank you very much. :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Nice man. Now I got s reason to pick my ds up again. Will great job sprites, story looks amazing. Cant wait to play when beta comes out & when I have the time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
New video!

Today, I'm going to show the method to find Dwebble in Pokémon Light Platinum DS. This Pokémon can only be found at some beaches in Zhery and Lauren, using Rock Smash. Although, Dwebble is not the only Pokémon that can appear using this method, but it will be the most abundant.
Why Dwebble? :D I'm not against it, I just think it's pretty interesting choice =D

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
will this work on DS ? I have a DSi. my pc cant hande ds emulator. being agp and all..

Back