• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hello everyone, I assume this is where this would go.

I just recently bought and started Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amibo. And was looking for people to play with from time to time, or at least get other fruits from.

I don't know if I can link with people who have just AC: NL, I think they have to have the Welcome Amiibo edition of the game. At least I think that is what I read.

Friend Code: 2251-4942-3229
Name: Dylan
Town: Catherby
Fruit: Pears

Please let me know if you add me so I can add you back. I am still fairly new as I just bought it on the Summer Solstice of 2018.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Cool. Maybe I could join you
Fc:4829-0218-8796
Name:Calan
Town:cloudcoo(wasn't feeling original)
Fruit: honestly I have NO idea what it could possibly be I have so many fruits

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Cool. Maybe I could join you
Fc:4829-0218-8796
Name:Calan
Town:cloudcoo(wasn't feeling original)
Fruit: honestly I have NO idea what it could possibly be I have so many fruits

I have added you. Thanks!

For anyone else who may add me, I will get around to adding everyone as soon as possible. I forget was the friend code limit it, but I am currently at 61, with 8 unconfirmed, which I will probably delete in a week or two if I don't get a reply form those people so that I can free up space. I also need to go through Pokemon X to see who I want to keep and get rid of for Friend Safari, since most of them are no longer active. So I should have plenty of room in the coming days.

Back