• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh I did! Went to the pet store and hung out there for a bit (don't judge the pet store is awesome when you know the employees)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. dude, pet stores are awesome! The largest one here is like a little zoo! They got a variety of reptiles and other exotic animals. Plus its always fun to play with the parrots. They even got a petting zoo.

...now i wanna go there XD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
7 is after the number six, and it is before the number eight...
...I'm bored. xD

Years
Sorry, I just became bitter over the whole issue after having to endure a love/hate it reaction to something I thought was perfectly non-controversial.

0. Nothing like living next to a vet school. Puppies, horses, sheeps everywhere.

Hohoho, Bad memories? : P

Damn that was a good ep of Psycho Alternative 4x1000

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

It happens, Netto. No need to apologize! :) Though I assume you don't check out reviews at MAL? You totally wouldn't have been surprised if you did. Just saying. :p Though talking about my opinion, I believe in giving credit where due and it ain't like I pass judgement before I have personally experienced the anime in question. So yeah, in my opinion, SAO isn't as bad as some haters make it out to be nor is it the 'best thing ever'. It lies in between.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Morning! o/

Aside from all the things I like poking it for, I did actually enjoy SAO for the most part. But the way some things were done just left me with a really yucky taste in my mouth. Like how the villains seemingly lacked motivation and just did evil crap while laughing like a flipping maniac just to show the viewer how "evil" they were. For a show that's trying to take itself so seriously, something like that just doesn't work.

But I've already been through this thousands of times, so at this point... :P

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll continue the salutations and say good morning as well before I go and curl up in a ball to die again. Demons, be gone from this body and cease your plague x.x

Also SAO was good, just wished it'd been twice as long so as to allow for better pacing and more dev. And a little less fanservice in ALO.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I liked the SAO part of SAO, but I didn't enjoy ALO for a several reasons. It wasn't bad, but it didn't do a lot of things that I liked about SAO. Like that super generic "final boss" of ALO. Something about taking advantage of your betrothed seems...stupid. That "something" being that...their your betrothed. They had no reason to do it, and because of that ALO really had no reason to happen, but they did so it did.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

ALO felt like a bully revenge fantasy to me, awful. I still found it more entertaining than the SAO part though. Series was full of nope.

derozio

Years

In other news, I've seen upto episode 7 of Fate Zero and I'm enjoying it. Battles are freakin' awesome.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I finished that Shiki yesterday. Full of vampire flick cliché but I still enjoyed it for the most part.

I've just got in now and I have to go out again in an hour or so. Hopefully I'll hammer through some more toons when I get back, only have a few to choose from.
Spoiler:

derozio

Years
Holy crap. That's a freakin' huge collection. And I thought me having the likes of One Piece, Gintama, Fate Zero, Code Geass, Slam Dunk, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho and maybe 3-4 more anime was impressive. lol
You should totally go for HxH and Fate/Zero, btw.

derozio

Years

Wait, how huge are your drives, Lappy? :O I have a mere 130 GB at my disposal. But I have games in there too so I can't use it fully for anime. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back