• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~*Fredlocks' Breeding Centre*~*~

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
I opened a Trading Centre not to long ago, but it was to hard to keep up with.

So, I've decided to make a Breeding Centre containing pretty much every UT Basic Pokemon waiting for you to make a request 1 to 4 (max.) days later and ta-dah you own an UT level 1 Basic Pokemon.

Request Order:

can you do a munchlax for me

and also a Riolu with a good nature for attacking not sure about natures but want a nature that is good for attacking ?

I'm not so good with Natures either, but one of my high-graded friends is sure to help.
Also, what are you offering may I ask?

Well you asked me to post here >_>

If you give me a Modest, Mild, Rash or Quiet Feebas, I'll evolve it to a Milotic, then you give me a Latias for it, capish?

Also, a Houndoom with a Lightball for an Articuno. ... From the last thread, but you asked me to post.

No problem, and yes you did ask for a Houndoom from my previous thread and you will get it soon...

Please don't make post like this:

Can I have a ---, what do you want for it?
OR
What can I have for a ---?

All posts like the above will be dismissed.

Cheers ~Aidan

Trading History:

Bagon to shadow ki6 for Shiny Horsea - 15/09/07 20:30

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
bagon
modest nature
good ivs in sp. atk, spd
egg move: hydro pump

im offering a shiny UT hardy nature horsea

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years

and also a Riolu with a good nature for attacking not sure about natures but want a nature that is good for attacking ?

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
bagon
modest nature
good ivs in sp. atk, spd
egg move: hydro pump

im offering a shiny UT hardy nature horsea

Asking for a nature can take longer, but it will still be done.

I'm not so good with Natures either, but one of my high-graded friends is sure to help.
Also, what are you offering may I ask?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well you asked me to post here >_>

If you give me a Modest, Mild, Rash or Quiet Feebas, I'll evolve it to a Milotic, then you give me a Latias for it, capish?

Also, a Houndoom with a Lightball for an Articuno. ... From the last thread, but you asked me to post.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
No problem, and yes you did ask for a Houndoom from my previous thread and you will get it soon... I'm still waiting for my Magby's from Wheels4speed.

Back