• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
Idk if others got this or not but when I updated the episode, some of my Pokemon's ability changed, like Gyarados changed from Moxie to intimidate, and Scrafty changed from Moxie to Shed skin.. But tbh I'm actually happy that it happened :P. Because as it turns out, Holy Milktank, Luna was a total pain, especially with her god damn Sableye -_-.. As it turns out, Scrafty's sudden ability change is the one that saved me from Sableye's wrath, as it kept healing itself from the will-o-wisp and start the ever annoying crunch stall, making me beg for the defense drop, and it worked! In the last 2 turns, I got the second Crunch defense drop while burned, and just when I needed it, shed skin came through and I was able to finish it off once and for with a final crunch. It was 1 vs 1 btw... So, you can pretty much imagine a person's reaction after an every annoying stall.. But seriously good work Ame, you hit the ball right out of the park... Also if possible, could you Ame or anybody else tell me where in Giratina's distorted world am I supposed to find the magmarizer. Got a Kane(Magmar) patiently waiting at level 60 to finally become the Big Red Monster...

Also, on a side note, I find it amusing how many characters in the game have the love of their life, and I always have to be that one guy to be present in the dramatic situations to make that situation awkward to those two respective characters(e.g Bennett's proposal to Luna XD)... Oh well I guess, being the hero also makes you, FOREVER ALONE! Anyways great job, keep it up!

P.S: If you read the entire post, then congrats, you have a lot of patience :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
Ame can you please fill me in? Everytime I go to reborn site it says : 403 Forbidden on HostGator. Is this happening to everyone or am I just banned from the site?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
Thank God I'm not the only one. This has been happening for the last two days right?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Yeah I've been having the issue for approximately the last two days.
On a side note I was made very sad today by the fact that you get Pansear instead of Magby from under the bridge now. 7-7

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
Yeah I've been having the issue for approximately the last two days.
On a side note I was made very sad today by the fact that you get Pansear instead of Magby from under the bridge now. 7-7

Lol I still have my episode 9. Therefore I have Lucario AND Darmanitan Etc. Huehueheueheuehue. ^_^

Years
Idk if others got this or not but when I updated the episode, some of my Pokemon's ability changed, like Gyarados changed from Moxie to intimidate, and Scrafty changed from Moxie to Shed skin.. But tbh I'm actually happy that it happened :P. Because as it turns out, Holy Milktank, Luna was a total pain, especially with her god damn Sableye -_-.. As it turns out, Scrafty's sudden ability change is the one that saved me from Sableye's wrath, as it kept healing itself from the will-o-wisp and start the ever annoying crunch stall, making me beg for the defense drop, and it worked! In the last 2 turns, I got the second Crunch defense drop while burned, and just when I needed it, shed skin came through and I was able to finish it off once and for with a final crunch. It was 1 vs 1 btw... So, you can pretty much imagine a person's reaction after an every annoying stall.. But seriously good work Ame, you hit the ball right out of the park... Also if possible, could you Ame or anybody else tell me where in Giratina's distorted world am I supposed to find the magmarizer. Got a Kane(Magmar) patiently waiting at level 60 to finally become the Big Red Monster...

Also, on a side note, I find it amusing how many characters in the game have the love of their life, and I always have to be that one guy to be present in the dramatic situations to make that situation awkward to those two respective characters(e.g Bennett's proposal to Luna XD)... Oh well I guess, being the hero also makes you, FOREVER ALONE! Anyways great job, keep it up!

P.S: If you read the entire post, then congrats, you have a lot of patience :P

Giratina's distorted world? Where is that?

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I don't know how rare shiny's are but I caught a shiny trubbish in the slums. I was pretty excited even though it was a trubbish

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I dont think the magmarizier is available yet ...... idk though

Its not something you can readily get. However there is a chance of getting one from breeding. Its a 5% chance but its still a chance and apparently you have a chance to get it when you catch it. This is just what I was seeing on the Reborn Forums so not something I've actually been able to test myself.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Its not something you can readily get. However there is a chance of getting one from breeding. Its a 5% chance but its still a chance and apparently you have a chance to get it when you catch it. This is just what I was seeing on the Reborn Forums so not something I've actually been able to test myself.

You have to be very lucky to get the Electirizer/Magmarizer and good natures when you do the events (When they were available).
I only got the items and had to breed to get good natures for Elekid/Magby.

Actually my 2nd Team is: Electivire, Magmortar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Seadra and Dusclops (currently no evo-items for these last 2.)

Back