• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks Luke128th!

Update!
More gym screens!

I've been busy eventing the the gym and finally
came up with some final touches. As you'll see in
the screens you'll activate switches that'll activate
bridges. You'll go through several floors of
switches, trainers, bridges, and doors. When
you reach the top there will be a little maze
and then you'll face your rival at the top.

Screens!
35m05rb.png

Currently in need of a scripter!
Please PM me if you can help!

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
Didnt i make the sprite though? U edited it but i came up with the design so at least credit me too. btw, ok! u can make the sprite, i'll just giv it to the other game i'm helping!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I know you made the
original one but ryushin 5 came up with the
desing that's what i meant.

Update!
Just a map...

Since i was gone for 2 days i haven't been able to
work on Ryen so i just threw together a contest hall
in an hour. Since everyone seems to be doing the
contest battle instead of the appeal here's the contest hall!

The Map!
Just because it hasn't been evented.
2re63no.png

Please do not steal the tiles or the
map or ask for the tileset.

Currently looking for a scripter!
Please pm me if you can help!

Last edited:

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Nice work on the new map and all but I would take out the second set of steps, it looks quite awkward and seems that you want the stage to be more elevated, but its great.

D R E ™

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Nice SL the contest hall looks awesome can't wait to see some contest battle screenshots. :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
nice work dude especially love the ryushin sprite. looks just like him :P. i can see you went through wit that water gym idea to. nice anyways gonna see about that vid of yours.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
strangely that ryushin sprite looks like a fusion kinda thing its just lucas's d/p sprite change so it has different clothes and face
and also most of your others sprites are like that

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
strangely that ryushin sprite looks like a fusion kinda thing its just lucas's d/p sprite change so it has different clothes and face

yeah dude! that's bcuz we spriters usually fuse the trainers 2gether so we can come up with something then add more things of our own.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Nice work on the new map and all but I would take out the second set of steps, it looks quite awkward and seems that you want the stage to be more elevated, but its great.

D R E ™
That's how it looks like in r/s/e. I tried to get rid of the second set of stairs but it looks ugly without something to act as a transition between the 2 floors tiles.

I didn't notice. Most of the sprites my spriteers make might be splices but i had no idea waht sprites they used until you pointed them out. Some of my trainers that I still haven't released are scratch but they are not accesible until later.

yeah dude! that's bcuz we spriters usually fuse the trainers 2gether so we can come up with something then add more things of our own.

Can you make scratch sprites because splices aren't the best unless they're heavy edits.

Update!
Contest Video!

Here's a video of how a contest works. The video is very long because of how difficult they are. They work like battle palace battles. 7 battles and your pokemon chooses the moves. It really hard to adapt the event which controlled the battle palace to make a contest battle. I had to understand how the whole event worked and what each comand did.

Video!

Currently looking for a scripter.
Pm me if you can help!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
wow SL you really outdone yourself this time i love the update hey i'm wondering will you be able to use items in the contest and do the pokemon have to be on certain levels to enter the contest too? :D

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Wow... Reminds me of the Battle Palace from Battle Frontier. Good job! I'm hoping to see more good things! ;D

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
wow SL you really outdone yourself this time i love the update hey i'm wondering will you be able to use items in the contest and do the pokemon have to be on certain levels to enter the contest too? :D

Everything that applies to the battle palace applies here. This is in hoenn so that means lv 50 and up.

Wow... Reminds me of the Battle Palace from Battle Frontier. Good job! I'm hoping to see more good things! ;D

It works just like the battle palace battle style so that's why it might seem similar.

Sure i can if u'd like. So wat kind of sprite do u need now?
Nothing right now, I'll notify you if I need anything.

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
It sounds ok but i don't know how to remove the lyrics and there is no entrance that all pokemon battle music has.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
That's how it looks like in r/s/e. I tried to get rid of the second set of stairs but it looks ugly without something to act as a transition between the 2 floors tiles.

I didn't notice. Most of the sprites my spriteers make might be splices but i had no idea waht sprites they used until you pointed them out. Some of my trainers that I still haven't released are scratch but they are not accesible until later.

Can you make scratch sprites because splices aren't the best unless they're heavy edits.

Update!
Contest Video!

Here's a video of how a contest works. The video is very long because of how difficult they are. They work like battle palace battles. 7 battles and your pokemon chooses the moves. It really hard to adapt the event which controlled the battle palace to make a contest battle. I had to understand how the whole event worked and what each comand did.

Video!

Currently looking for a scripter.

Pm me if you can help!
If it's I possible, I would make it a double battle in which there should be a limited amount of rounds (something similar to the battle cds for those who have played the pokemon gamecube games); if the other team's pokemon are knocked out, you win. If the match isn't finished, the team that has the most amount of damage taken (total hp doesn't matter because it should be the %) loses. Does this make sense? Though, you probally can't do it considering that you need scripter (not saying that you can't do it).​

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
[/center]
If it's I possible, I would make it a double battle in which there should be a limited amount of rounds (something similar to the battle cds for those who have played the pokemon gamecube games); if the other team's pokemon are knocked out, you win. If the match isn't finished, the team that has the most amount of damage taken (total hp doesn't matter because it should be the %) loses. Does this make sense? Though, you probally can't do it considering that you need scripter (not saying that you can't do it).​

I think that's a nice idea;) I hope lugia does 2. I was thing more like the battle areana rather than wat u sed tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back