• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Would you check my thread for what you would like for the 3 wish event pokes you have??
I want these:

Duking Plusle lv13 Timid ID 37149
Duking Meditite lv20 Sassy ID 37149
Duking Shuckle lv20 Adamant ID 37149
Hordel Elekid lv20 Lax ID 41400
Sunday Wobbuffet lv5 Impish ID 50701

looker94

Water Trainer
Years
hey gingi im soon to have 10 slakings! umm but i cant trade them until we get are second trade done :) the one with the pcnys and u owe my some from the last trade to i can trade pretty much any time tomorrow so pm me soon and we can talk about it or just post here

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hey gingi im soon to have 10 slakings! umm but i cant trade them until we get are second trade done :) the one with the pcnys and u owe my some from the last trade to i can trade pretty much any time tomorrow so pm me soon and we can talk about it or just post here
I think I owe you 5 10JAHRE events

looker94

Water Trainer
Years
france lugia and entei
10jahre
charizard
articuno

dates and characitics of your yukina meowth ill trade 1 alkima for every two yukina meowths i need

yeah you owe me 5 pokes sorry for changing the trade and u also need a pcny c or a i forget pikachu check my link see all of what you need

sorry for taking so long to post on a differant forum

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
france lugia and entei
10jahre
charizard
articuno

dates and characitics of your yukina meowth ill trade 1 alkima for every two yukina meowths i need

yeah you owe me 5 pokes sorry for changing the trade and u also need a pcny c or a i forget pikachu check my link see all of what you need

sorry for taking so long to post on a differant forum
Yukina meowth 12/9/08 and highly curious

I need PCNYa pikachu

looker94

Water Trainer
Years
-UT Shedinja lv.50 OT: PCNYa ID: 00107

this for the pikachu
atm im not trading the slakings soom need some legit checking ill beable to trade them to you around wedneday or thursday so yeah no sooner i can trade pretty much anytime tomorrow just leave me a comment and lets make sure we trade please

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
-UT Shedinja lv.50 OT: PCNYa ID: 00107

this for the pikachu
atm im not trading the slakings soom need some legit checking ill beable to trade them to you around wedneday or thursday so yeah no sooner i can trade pretty much anytime tomorrow just leave me a comment and lets make sure we trade please
hmmm ok and would you bring one of the slaking in trade with you so I can it?

looker94

Water Trainer
Years
hmmm ok and would you bring one of the slaking in trade with you so I can it?

so i can it?
ill bring one of my touched ones cause my uts ones are in pokeranch but maybe ill bring one ut anyways it shouldnt matter which i bring so yeah sure

EDIT: wait were doing a six for six trade hows that gonna work
i can just pm you the info if u want

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
so i can it?
ill bring one of my touched ones cause my uts ones are in pokeranch but maybe ill bring one ut anyways it shouldnt matter which i bring so yeah sure

EDIT: wait were doing a six for six trade hows that gonna work
i can just pm you the info if u want
I meant so I can see it (im a bit tired XD)

shedinja is on pearl 1 fc and the other 5 are on my diamond fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back