• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon can...

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
So I had the idea of this some time this afternoon. Pokemon can do most anything, but what can YOUR Pokemon do?

This is how I believe this should go:

Spoiler:

I feel like this could be a fun little concept, and I hope that everyone has a good time with this. But one more thing: Try to be reasonable with your Pokemon's abilities. Nothing like, "My Pokemon has the power to end life as we know it." or anything like that.

So, without further ado, I'll start this off.

My Pokemon can spin the finest of silk and weave it into very comfortable clothing.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Really? Well my Pokemon can use its psychic power to do that, as well as play a guitar, drums, and piano all at the same time!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmph, I wonder about that! My Pokémon can scare off any behemoth just by giving a quick glare!

Great game idea, by the way!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Beats me. My Reshiram can do that to. And he doesn't even need to glare at them.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Nowadays' preferences are cool designs! And that also means my Pokémon gets the most fame with the coolness over the cuteness!

khaozz

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Big deal! My Pokemon is both the coolest AND the cutest, and it has millions of fan clubs dedicated to it as proof!

khaozz

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
That's all? My Pokemon commands an army of Dragon and Fairy Pokemon!

PageEmp

Years
Well, my Volcarona can summon mons of all types. Meaning it can also summon Bugs and Dragons

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
My Pokémon doesn't even need an army to back itself up! It has moves like Surf and Earthquake which can hit all targets at once!

PageEmp

Years
Yeah, sure. I have an Archeops who can cause destruction to the power of a thousand feilds with just a Fly attack.

khaozz

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
How cute. Meanwhile, my Archeops can do more damage than that with its Acrobatics and not have to take two turns to do it!

Trainer 766

Heh, my Bewear can hug without deaths or fatal injuries.

Back