• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2017
UMMMM PLS HELP ME I DIDN'T THINK THAT I CAN'T GO BACK TO THE ORIGIN CAVE I DIDN'T CATCH CRESCELIA CAUSE I DONT HAVE POKEBALLS AT THE TIME PLSSS MAKE THE WTW CHEAT CODE WORK FOR THIS

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
...are the pokemon just reskind of the normal emerald wild spawns? I cant use an X/Y caculator to determine my pokemon's stats because it keeps saying the stats are incorrect. Can you change the base stat totals to match the correct pokemon next time?

Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2019
hi ive been playing the game im wondering can you get a dawn stone to evolve kirila and if so where is it?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
Yow guys what is it really 1.2 mb only? Can i play it directly on my myboy?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Yow guys what is it really 1.2 mb only? Can i play it directly on my myboy?

It's an ips patch file. You need to patch it onto an Emerald rom before you can play. If you're on Android, maybe use something like "ROM Patcher" or "UniPatcher".

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
what version of emerald is the base rom, are you a filipino too? hahaha more power to you good sir!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
My battle pyramid is pitch dark and character not moving... Please suggest how to overcome this. Needed gold symbol from this only..rest all done..

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 31, 2017
hey guys how i can run this
and I think my ROM is broke my first pokemon is not froakie but it's treecko :(
plss help!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2017
hello. i have shiny milotic but when i mega evolve him, theres no picture of it.. just a cloudy shadow, or this rom doesnt have shiny mega milotic sprite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back