• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
No Drifloon luck so far. In fact, I haven't even tried in awhile. I'm focusing on running through the game so that I can get the radar and find a shiny Growlithe.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
*sigh* I'm going to have so much work to do this weekned, I don't know if I'll be able to finish it all. Anyways, I'm soft resetting for Bulbasaur right now. I want to try to get in a good amount for the weekend, but it doesn't seem likely.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Well good luck Brawl. :)

I've not had luck with Snorunt, it's just annoying.
Anyway, not much here, haven't done much of anything really, but as of tomorrow I shall start soft resetting for Regice, hopefully it will not drive me insane.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey everyone!! i hope shiny hunting has gone well...today ive managed to hatch me a shiny jolly eevee with some nice IV's which totally rocks =]

hope your hunting is going well and keep it up ok

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
soz i been away a while.but im on 594 SR of driffloon so i think im close.with me luck.know theres been a case of bad luck around remeber to carry your horse shoe and 4 leaf clover with ok.l8r.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh haven't posted much lately. I'm on day 13 on hunting Uxie. No luck with it yet :p Also been SRing for bulbasaur as part of a Great Bulbasaur race on Sppf no luck with that either though xD Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Heh, Good luck Dark Steelix with Uxie, and Bulbasaur.

My yellow balloon hasn't showed up yet, I spent a good 30 minutes RSing earlier. And I don't have Fire Red with meh, so I can't RS for Zapdos. I've been trying for Zappy for a few months now. D;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I have been out all day so I haven't really done much today.

But as of this moment I have finally begun soft resetting for Regice. Now I just need to find the easiest way to soft reset on Emerald as I'm used to the soft resetting in Pearl.

Good luck everyone. =)

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations on all the Eevee, your so lucky. I can't even get a chain to 10 of Eevee! :(

And no luck on anything else either, in what nearly 2 months again? *le sigh* You know, I said I'd be happy with the shiny Absol even if I never saw another shiny again, and I got anther Zigzagoon after that... maybe the game was listening.

Do you think I should take a break from 4th gen and go back to hunting shiny Slugma on Leaf Green, what do you all think?

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
Hey sorry i had not been here for a while, but i have been moving. So while i was playing my leaf green game, i stumbled around this(i was trying to get a lv30 snorlax where you have to use the pokephlute):
81qvr7s.jpg

Is that a glitch or is it not?

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Hey sorry i had not been here for a while, but i have been moving. So while i was playing my leaf green game, i stumbled around this(i was trying to get a lv30 snorlax where you have to use the pokephlute):
81qvr7s.jpg

Is that a glitch or is it not?

That's not a glitch, but It's very lucky. Snorlax's are one of my favourite, one because they're a normal type, two, because they're strong, and three, young can use them as a pillow. x3
Congratulations on that though.

I've sorta been Shiny hunting for just about anything in the grasses above Twinleaf. Not really though.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
If you're telling the truth, BlazikenMaster, then that is definitely a glitch. Shiny Snorlax are blue, not red.

I soft reset for Bulbasaur a bit last night. I wish there was more time in the day...good luck, everyone, and wish me luck with Bulbasuar. At the rate I'm soft resetting for it now, I don't think I'll ever get it...

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
You'll get it, Brawl. Just keep trying. ^^ G'luck!

And I always thought Shiny Snorlaxes were red. Oh well, I guess it was a glitch.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I'm guessing there's a picture inn that post I'm not seeing... I bet it's tinypic's fault!

Anyway been soft resetting for Regice a lot today, I gotta say the way to soft reset on the GBA is annoying, I prefer the DS anyday...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Gibbo, are you serious? It's way easier to soft reset one-handed on the GBA than it is to use two hands for the DS in my opinion.
How so?

I dunno maybe it differs between the normal DS and the Lite.
I can sometimes do it with my thumb by itself on my average DS, but it's awkward.
While with Pearl I can press Start and Select with my right thumb, and R with the index, then I just hit L with the edge of my desk or something.

I dunno, how do you suggest resetting with the GBA games?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
LOL BlazikenMaster a recolored Sprite proves squat that you actually saw that. A picture is definitely needed or else you're playing on a hacked ROM or something.

Heh SRing with one hand on an old style GBA is really hard unless you have select and start taped down or something. On an SP you can SR with one hand but you have to have the SP flat on a Surface. On the Old style DS you can SR GBA games easily with one hand (index finger for select + start and thumb for A+B) and DS games too by having L+R held down with an elastic, though a bit tricky because of the shape. On the DS Lite Sring GBA games is the same as the SP, easy with one hand if you have it on a flat surface, DS games are very easy as the square shape of the DS lite makes it easier for the elastic to go around L+R.

Anyways still Sring for uxie and mostly bulbasaur now. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Back