• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Spirit Emerald

Years
So I patched v. 1.2 over it, loaded my save state in my emulator (the save file was corrupted), successfully battled the grunt, encountered a ton more glitches, such as not being able to leave the tunnel, created a save state, renamed my backup of v. 1.13 back to its original name, making 1.2 the backup, loaded the save state, and everything's fine. lol
Thanks!

I think when I did this, it didn't patch 1.2 correctly, which probably led to the malfunctions.
Anyways... starting over with 1.2, hoping it works. lol

Last edited:
Years
It's been quite a while since I've played the vanilla games. However, after the grunt battle, him and the Wingull just disappeared. After that, I reverted back to v. 1.13 because I couldn't exit the tunnel or anything. Afterwards, there was no sight of Mr. Britney. I just walked back to Rustboro City and spoke to Davon. We teleported to the building, and their texts skipped to Davon telling me to go to Slateport and the old guy telling me good luck. I went to Mr. Briney's Cottage and he's not there. :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
Hmm... Are you sure physical/special split is perfect? Sword dance doesn't make physical moves stronger.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Found a glitch that causes the game to freeze. One of the item balls on Route 103 causes the game to crash. Just pressing "A" on the ball causes it to happen. (It's located near the very end of that long stretch of trainers, near the water) Was this supposed to be a PKMN or just an item? And the special/physical split seems... off somehow. Also, Swift and Hyper Beam both do 1 damage every time it's used. I think since they're both normal type Special moves, this may be the case, again, it has to do with P/S Split that's screwed up.

Edit: I figured out that all moves are treated as Special moves, meaning only Sp.Atk is applied when doing damage. I noticed that a burn had no effect on lowering the damage of Rock Tomb. For those of you who don't know, a Burn status lowers your Physical attack by 50%. I remember this same thing happened to one of the Liquid Crystal betas. Maybe ask L&Z?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 15, 2015
Hey, where's eevee? I've read the spawn guide and i've looking something like half an hour in route 102 and it doesn't freaking appear :(

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I have been playing the challenge mode, and I have found a few glitches...
a. Brawly's Makuhita spammed Bulk Up: however, the amount of damage I was doing with Peck wasn't decreased, and the amount of damage it did with a Vital Throw after 4 boosts was probably about the same power as a regular Vital Throw.
b. Flame Charge increases Attack instead of speed.
c. As noted above, burn doesn't lower attack.
d. Going to my Larvitar's summary and going to its moves crashed the game :( . The Normal-typing symbol for Retaliate was upside-down and grey. It was fine while I taught Retaliate, and my other Pokemon have safe summaries, as they know no new moves. This makes me believe the new moves may cause this glitch.

That's what I could find, as I am currently at the route north of Slateport.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I always have similiar problems.
Try using Tsukuyomi UPS patcher instead of NUPS.
Just remember to use "Apply Patch to a new file" option and check "Bypass Checksum Validation" box.

pokemonmastertriplex

the ultamite pokemon master
Years
I always have similiar problems.
Try using Tsukuyomi UPS patcher instead of NUPS.
Just remember to use "Apply Patch to a new file" option and check "Bypass Checksum Validation" box.

I'll try, i hope it works, cause i am excited to play this.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
Did you program Mudkip to only get the damp ability? Cause that's all I'm getting for my starter...

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Not sure if you increased the chances of getting shinies, but either way I got a SHINY NATU in my nuzlocke walkthrough of your game!! Keep it up!

ALSO
When/Where do you find the very first Dawn Stone?!! Someone please let me know!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
Hi! I have a problem concerning the Rusturf Tunnel Grunt. When I defeat him and I go to speak to the Devon Man, he takes me to the Mr.Stone's room as usual, but he only says that I should go to Slateport to deliver the Devon Goods. Also, Mr.Briney (I think that was his name) isn't in his house. Can you help me?

Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
@Anvils Alive, The ROM was not modified and the version is 1.2, that came out few days ago, so I don't think that's the problem.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
A lot of the new moves and new Pokemon in the game are very underpowered. Bulldoze from a level 42 Donphan is barely doing anything to Pokemon it's super effective against and Pokemon with crap defense like Carvanha. Also Staraptor is doing nothing with Aerial Ace/Wing Attack. Something's weird with them all. Are you sure gave them all the correct base stats and the new moves the correct power? As well as changing moves from special to physical and vise versa because my Sceptile's Leaf Blade isn't doing much to Chanseys and a Wailord that used Amnesia...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
A lot of the new moves and new Pokemon in the game are very underpowered. Bulldoze from a level 42 Donphan is barely doing anything to Pokemon it's super effective against and Pokemon with crap defense like Carvanha. Also Staraptor is doing nothing with Aerial Ace/Wing Attack. Something's weird with them all. Are you sure gave them all the correct base stats and the new moves the correct power? As well as changing moves from special to physical and vise versa because my Sceptile's Leaf Blade isn't doing much to Chanseys and a Wailord that used Amnesia...

As I, and others have mentioned: The Physical/Special Split isn't implemented correctly. The reason Chansey is taking little damage is because before gen 4, Leaf Blade was considered a special based move, and Chansey's Sp.Def is higher than Manaphy's, plus it has outrageous amounts of HP.

Back