• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Entering Graphite City from the Route 14 gate puts you in OLD Graphite City. Entering and exiting any interior in OLD Graphite City will spit you back out into new Graphite City, which is a very confusing experience.

The player is given the itemfinder upon entering OLD graphite city through route 14, so that works fine. Not sure if anything else is broken by this,

EDIT: The gate north out of Graphite also deposits me in a map named OLD Graphite City, which ends abruptly in a black edge, Icepick is inaccessible from this approach as a result.

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Entering Graphite City from the Route 14 gate puts you in OLD Graphite City. Entering and exiting any interior in OLD Graphite City will spit you back out into new Graphite City, which is a very confusing experience.

The player is given the itemfinder upon entering OLD graphite city through route 14, so that works fine. Not sure if anything else is broken by this,

Thanks for this, this has been fixed. This should hopefully be the last issue with Graphite.

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm leaving for about a month back home. I'll be likely unable to patch the game unless there's a serious issue. Hopefully everything should be sorted out.

Update: Seems Google changed something about file sharing and links. It was initially private, but I've now corrected the .rar to be public,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Not as serious as the previous issues I've discovered, but Brendan appears and battled me twice in Icepick - once on the way into Flint Co and once on the way out. I tried without success to get him to appear a third time.

Same battle both times, with him giving the Fly HM afterwards.

Jttyzzle

Years
Not as serious as the previous issues I've discovered, but Brendan appears and battled me twice in Icepick - once on the way into Flint Co and once on the way out. I tried without success to get him to appear a third time.

Same battle both times, with him giving the Fly HM afterwards.

Thanks, this has been fixed. This will likely be the last patch until early January, unless a big issue happens. I also edited a couple other minor things, like Brendans VS thing not properly working.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Hey, whenever I click on the download link in the main post and it sends me to google docs. I click on the next download in the doc then it opens another tab that says " whoops there was a problem with the preview" I click on the download button there I download the rar file but when it downloads there is no folder to extract, and when I click on it it opens in photo viewer

So could u help me out please if you can.

Jttyzzle

Years
Hey, whenever I click on the download link in the main post and it sends me to google docs. I click on the next download in the doc then it opens another tab that says " whoops there was a problem with the preview" I click on the download button there I download the rar file but when it downloads there is no folder to extract, and when I click on it it opens in photo viewer

So could u help me out please if you can.

.rar files need to be extracted using Winrar

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I seem to be stuck in Temporal Town. I know the six things I need to do before I can leave, but I have no idea how to repair the shrine. Checking the shrine states that it is damaged, but offers no clues as to how to fix it.

Jttyzzle

Years
I seem to be stuck in Temporal Town. I know the six things I need to do before I can leave, but I have no idea how to repair the shrine. Checking the shrine states that it is damaged, but offers no clues as to how to fix it.
Seems I left that little bit out of the guide. Someone inside one of the houses should give you the necessary stuff to fix it. I don't have access to the files at the moment, so I can't tell you the exact one.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Seems I left that little bit out of the guide. Someone inside one of the houses should give you the necessary stuff to fix it. I don't have access to the files at the moment, so I can't tell you the exact one.

Thanks.

On a semi-related note, I am up to five pages of notes on bugs/typos/etc that I've found in my playthrough.

Jttyzzle

Years
Thanks.

On a semi-related note, I am up to five pages of notes on bugs/typos/etc that I've found in my playthrough.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to fixing all of them. Thank you so much.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I've received Jt's invitation to the resort island, and he said to meet him in Resort City, but I see no sign of him there. Not sure if I've encountered a bug or am merely blind.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Well, I've managed to trap myself, haha. I saved before battling Registeel, hoping to catch him. However, exiting Registeel's chamber places you on the area transition tile in the previous chamber, immediately causing you to re-enter the Unknown Chamber.

Since escape ropes cannot be used in cobble cave (another bug from my notes), this leaves me trapped. I can't play or test anything until this is either fixed or I learn some sort of cheat to escape.

Jttyzzle

Years
Well, I've managed to trap myself, haha. I saved before battling Registeel, hoping to catch him. However, exiting Registeel's chamber places you on the area transition tile in the previous chamber, immediately causing you to re-enter the Unknown Chamber.

Since escape ropes cannot be used in cobble cave (another bug from my notes), this leaves me trapped. I can't play or test anything until this is either fixed or I learn some sort of cheat to escape.

I've uploading a fix to this. It also fixed the Regi music, and encounters in the Power Plant.
You should be able to escape now.
As for Jt, he's inside the Harbor.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Trapped again, this time inside Regigigas' ancient tomb. Trying to leave puts you back at the entrance of the tomb.

Additionally, there is no sign of Jt in the resort town harbor. Not sure what's up, as I have completed the events in Frozenpeak and Temporal Town and gotten the invitation.

Here is a copy of my save so that you can investigate if you wish: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B302n4voJIxseGFSYVRqWDJ0Vk0

Jttyzzle

Years
Trapped again, this time inside Regigigas' ancient tomb. Trying to leave puts you back at the entrance of the tomb.

Additionally, there is no sign of Jt in the resort town harbor. Not sure what's up, as I have completed the events in Frozenpeak and Temporal Town and gotten the invitation.

Here is a copy of my save so that you can investigate if you wish: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B302n4voJIxseGFSYVRqWDJ0Vk0

In order for Jt to appear in the harbor, you need to give the pass to Brendan as well. When both he and you have it, you can continue.
I've uploaded a fix to the Regigigas room as well.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
There's trouble brewing in craterlake city....

1) Speaking to the guard at the Resurgence base door causes the game to crash.

2) The craterlake gym leader remarks on how far I've traveled to visit, but doesn't fight me.

Jttyzzle

Years
There's trouble brewing in craterlake city....

1) Speaking to the guard at the Resurgence base door causes the game to crash.

2) The craterlake gym leader remarks on how far I've traveled to visit, but doesn't fight me.

I've fixed both.
Someday I would like to add more stuff to Crumblerock, but for now it is just the small base.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I've finished Craterlake, which should bring my playthrough to a finish. Thanks again for making this game!

I've sent you a PM with some questions about other stuff in the game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
You keep the linking the guide but I cant find a way to go on it. After the ember city gym I have no idea to advance the gym leader said I need the HM Surf but I went to the route to see if anything would pop up but nothing is there.

Jttyzzle

Years
You keep the linking the guide but I cant find a way to go on it. After the ember city gym I have no idea to advance the gym leader said I need the HM Surf but I went to the route to see if anything would pop up but nothing is there.

The guide is a pastebin link available on the google doc. The guide is only for postgame.
Your mom gives you Surf in Ocean Town, and you can continue onwards from there.

Back