• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
That would definately help. Send it to Suicune. :)

Can do! But it might be a little bit...I just realized that I need to put Navel Rock and Birth Island on the map. :\

EDIT: PM sent. I wish you guys the best of luck on this hack!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
I saw this question being asked earlier but couldn't find an answer (unless I missed it)... will the physical/ special split be implemented?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Everyone is waiting for it and from what is said i think it's near 60 - 70% or something like that Atif said that it's up to petalburg forest so it's not going to take that much .
Patience....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I've finished Route 104 as a whole, top and bottom. Now all that's left is Rustboro and Petalburg Woods. I've sent Suicune the current ROM but I've had no news from him.
Suicune should be doing scripts for Petalburg and Route 104. :)

Dr. Fizzle

Soda Lovin' Professor
Years
Looks amazing, love how Hoenn is in it!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Dive should be put in the game. If not, we can just put a cave where Kyogre's Dive spot was and that could lead to Marine Cave.
The Regi trio will be the same but there will be no puzzles. :)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Dive should be put in the game. If not, we can just put a cave where Kyogre's Dive spot was and that could lead to Marine Cave.
The Regi trio will be the same but there will be no puzzles. :)

For the regis , you mean that the will be in their caves right? I got an idea ! Why not having them in their caves but having a guardian in the entrance who will allow us to battle the regi only if they win them or something like that :P
Also will you add tall grass in the route before fortree ?
Furthermore it would be better if there is no roaming pokemons ( lati's and the beasts shouldn't be roaming) You could have them all stationary
like regis

blue

gucci
Years
Hey guys, sorry for the delay I've been quite busy but I'll resume work on the hack ASAP and should be released by this weekend (hopefully)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back