• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Just finished playing through Hacksrepairman's version of Sienna and I must saying that it was a lot fun. Simple and fun. I wonder if the Original ending is still in the works.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
hi

vJMFCHf.png
FAdgTto.png

bye

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm debating just making them available from the start like the new games - think that's a good idea?
I think that would actually be a good plan. I always found it a tad bit frustrating since it took a while for the player to get his hands on those running shoes. I'm curious to ask though, will you be planning to add a DNS system and a choice based storyline (as mentioned in the opening post of the thread.)?

Years
will the current release save be compatible with the final version?
ive been holding back on this hack since munchingorange played it in like 2010 until it was further along and now that there was a recent release this year it seems like a good time to start!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Hey, really enjoying the game so far, just got my first badge but every time I try to leave the gym my game flashes white and black and I can't do anything. I downloaded the 4.1 from the op is there any other patch or something I've missed?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hey, really enjoying the game so far, just got my first badge but every time I try to leave the gym my game flashes white and black and I can't do anything. I downloaded the 4.1 from the op is there any other patch or something I've missed?

I'm having the same issue. I don't know what triggers it or how to prevent it. I don't want to start the game again.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2018
I am stuck to the 5th gym in agnara town because i can't find the gym ticket to fight Rickie i checked the whole place all the tiles that differ and i had only "tough luck" I can't find even the first ticket......HELP

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey! I've been planning to replay this hack again, just wondering if the future saves of the final version will be compatible with beta 4.1! Thank you!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
So I'm currently playing and I've gotten to Orinoco Town. I received a call from the professor to save him from the TV station, but there's a Team Rocket thug preventing me from entering the building. I've spoken to everyone in the town and I don't think I've missed anything. I've seen some video guides on Youtube and they did not have the guy stopping you entering the building, so I don't understand what to do next.

How do I get past the guy stopping me entering the station?

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Is it just me or does the battle system seem a tad bit unbalanced in this hack? It seems like everything OHKO's everything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
1. Is there anyway to tell what version of the Sienna you are playing? I believe I am on 4.1 but Im not sure which bugfix patch.

2. I have the Tauros for the old guy who gives HM03 Surf but he's not in his house, just the old lady. If I try to enter the house, the rom crashes. Please help, thanks!

Back