PokéCommunity Daily The article workshop for PokéCommunity Daily. Pitch your ideas for PC Daily articles here.

Old October 29th, 2018 (1:52 PM).
breakfree

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post
I've been pondering this for a while as I was going through recent Daily articles. I noticed we're not focusing much on the movies (except for the newest ones that are coming out as of late), better yet, reviewing them. I'd like to see a PokeCommunity's view of what they think about the recent Pokemon movies in a form of a movie review. Why not we implement them to Daily? Maybe we could use this as a brand new article series?

I do want to make these reviews that focus more on the positive, and less on the negative (ex: wtf did i just watch etc). Instead, alongside with the positive, I want to focus on what could have been improved or gone better for these movies, in terms of plot and character development.
Gonna bring this idea back now that I'm on the team again. Any additional thoughts or concerns?
Old October 30th, 2018 (1:14 AM).
a moment apart

Nature: Jolly
Love the idea! As someone who's been meaning to catch up on watching the movies, it'd be really helpful for me personally to see some preliminary thoughts beforehead to see whether or not the movie is even worth watching.

I feel like the movies are oftentimes rather overlooked part of the Pokemon franchise as a whole so I think it'd be beneficial for others to read up on, as well. n.n
Old October 31st, 2018 (7:22 AM).
would like to battle!

Nature: Naughty
Not daily but I'm a media lead so my input matters! I think this sounds like an amazingly fantastic idea. An article for each movie, maybe once a month or something?
Old October 31st, 2018 (10:31 AM).
This is fine.

I remember this idea. +1 Which one would you tackle first?
Old 1 Week Ago (11:49 AM).

Nature: Quirky
Not that my input matters terribly, but this would be excellent to look over should it be published; and I think that the order of the movies should be followed. Heck, Pokecommunity as a whole could maybe have some type of "Let's watch X Pokemon Movie together!" Event. Which could coincide with the initial release of the movie article in question.
Old 23 Hours Ago (4:54 AM).
This is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
Not that my input matters terribly, but this would be excellent to look over should it be published; and I think that the order of the movies should be followed. Heck, Pokecommunity as a whole could maybe have some type of "Let's watch X Pokemon Movie together!" Event. Which could coincide with the initial release of the movie article in question.
Pointing out we have the first one published and one for the newest movie on its way soon! =)

Quick Reply