• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Fire Emblem Club

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
what would playing Fire Emblem with nuzlocke rules be like exactly?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
what would playing Fire Emblem with nuzlocke rules be like exactly?

Something like...

1) Only the first character(s) that join in a chapter will be used.
2) No chapter reset when an unit dies, and the lord dying means game over
3) You may only use 1 character that you get in 1 chapter.
4) You may only use six in its per battle.

This is a rough draft, I did take some ideas from another website

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
And what's the reverse one, pokemon like fire emblem? the Fire emblem one seems interesting but it'd probably be easier/faster for me to replay a pokemon game than one of my fire emblems, especially since I just picked Birthright back up

Years
Best girl/guy: Ranulf
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido
How long have you been playing FE? Just recently
What was your first game? Echoes

tumblr_nz6ed3eSwY1uwnwqvo1_1280.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
1) Only the first character(s) that join in a chapter will be used.
3) You may only use 1 character that you get in 1 chapter.
Seems contradictory in a way: If you get multiple characters in a chapter at the beginning, you can keep them, but not in the first chapter.

Also, if we count the lord as a character, which you imply, this boils down to: you have to clear the first map with only your lord.

But in general, I'm definitely more interested in playing a FE challenge than playing a Pokemon challenge that is FE themed.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: Ranulf
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido
How long have you been playing FE? Just recently
What was your first game? Echoes

tumblr_nz6ed3eSwY1uwnwqvo1_1280.png

Welcome! Thanks for joining i hope you enjoy it here.

As for the rest of you, In the first chapter you would keep the Lord character, and one more, and as I said I'm still working out the kinks. as for the Pokemon fire emblem challenge... Wait I just realised, it ha s to be gen 7 or six...

Pokemon Fire Emblem Edition​

Somehow the evil creatures of the fire emblem world have traveled to the Pokemon world. They were allowed to run rampant for a time, as their power seemed unmatched. However (your charecter, you get to decide your lord, but they have to wield a sword... :-( ) Has dropped from the sky, and wielding nothing but a Honegd e that a mysterious man gave them, they now have to face down evil monsters that threaten this world.

Rules

All normal Nuzlocke rules may apply, if you want.

1) The mysterious man is me. At the beginning of your trial i give you a honedge egg, and you hatch it and grind for a couple of minutes
2) Your playing on classic, if a pokemon Faints dead.with the exception of your lord charecter.
3) As your trials go on enemies grow stonger, so you may catch a new Pokemon after every trial\gym
4) shops are fine
5) Challenge end s when you beat the champion
And as I said I'm still working out the kinks.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Best girl/guy: Lute and Joshua, respectively 3-13 archer tho
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? Probably 8-9 years? I
What was your first game? Shadow Dragon (hence my guess; played it on rom and after its release; no copies in stores around where I was then).

I have also played Sacred Stones (which is my favourite), FE7 (Eliwood's path), some of Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Birthright/most of Conquest.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: Lute and Joshua, respectively 3-13 archer tho
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? Probably 8-9 years? I
What was your first game? Shadow Dragon (hence my guess; played it on rom and after its release; no copies in stores around where I was then).

I have also played Sacred Stones (which is my favourite), FE7 (Eliwood's path), some of Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Birthright/most of Conquest.
Welcome Bobandbill! nice to meet you two. Hope you have fun here

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Hey guys, been looking to get another FE after I finish Birthright, which would you recommend: Conquest or Shadows of Valentia?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Hey guys, been looking to get another FE after I finish Birthright, which would you recommend: Conquest or Shadows of Valentia?
Might as well play Conquest next, get another one of the versions of the story done. SoV was alright, has some nice stuff like the full-on voice acting and dungeons, though it also has poison swamp maps and cantor maps and poison swamp cantor maps.

What other FE games have you played besides Birthright?

Bidoof FTW

Years
Might as well play Conquest next, get another one of the versions of the story done. SoV was alright, has some nice stuff like the full-on voice acting and dungeons, though it also has poison swamp maps and cantor maps and poison swamp cantor maps.

What other FE games have you played besides Birthright?

Awakening and the Blazing Blade, loved both.

Conquest probably is the better choice, the Conquest characters seem really fun to use and I love the Nohr classes, however full-on voice acting sounds really dope.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Awakening and the Blazing Blade, loved both.

Conquest probably is the better choice, the Conquest characters seem really fun to use and I love the Nohr classes, however full-on voice acting sounds really dope.

Sorry I took a while... :(

Any way, both are really good, if you get conquest, probably get the code and put it on Birthright. My suggestion is you get Valentia, it is better written, and the Voice acting is really great

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Sorry I took a while... :(

Any way, both are really good, if you get conquest, probably get the code and put it on Birthright. My suggestion is you get Valentia, it is better written, and the Voice acting is really great

It's better written yes, but the gameplay SUCKS ASS, while Conquest has some of the best in the series.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Ended up buying Conquest for the discounted price and adding it to my Birthright file. Just have to get past this BS endgame mission then I'll be moving on to battle for Nohr :)

Any character suggestions? Who did you like from the Conquest campaign?

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Ended up buying Conquest for the discounted price and adding it to my Birthright file. Just have to get past this BS endgame mission then I'll be moving on to battle for Nohr :)

Beruka is by far the best, unless you like *Cough cough* Boobies *cough cough* Therfore camilla

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now

Yeah the endgames for Fates kinda suck, having to do two maps in a row without the option to save in between. I'm playing through Conquest right now on Hard/Classic and I'm kind of dreading doing the endgame when I get to that.

But speaking of it, as for character recommendations, idk, roll with whoever tickles your fancy, most of the characters should at least be usable. But to name a few names, I've always liked using Selena, Laslow, and Odin. Kaze has always been one of my better units in my Fates playthroughs.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
What do you mean exactly by questionable?

But yeah, Niles is great

Perhaps that nobody is cool, every one has a mental condition, and are all murderous freaks... And I hate niles. Still tho Selena and Beruka FTW

Back