• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you 'feel' like?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Basicly, list Pokemon you feel you just 'are', if you were a pokemon or something! :P

I feel i'm a cross between clefairy, pikachu, and skitty! ^.^ *gigglegiggle* What kind of Pokemon are you, how do you do the things you doooo~

Years
Well, I'd be a Ninetales of course. A mystical one, if I do say so myself.

tumblr_nq63tdHgbG1qglnd4o1_500.gif

I plan on travelling during my thousand years of living.

Also, I'll use my firepower to make myself s'mores whenever I please. :)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Thats cool that people tend to feel they are like their favorites! :3

Another Pokemon I wanna be like is Hawlucha!!! He's funny and cool xD And both Ash and Korrina use him, which is awesome. I guess, since people say I AM a bit Korrina like.....maybe my personality already has a Hawlucha side :P I could see Korrina as Hawlucha like a bit too lol. It seems like a Pokemon that would suit her funny and energetic and bright personality ^_^ And her love of fighting types xD since it is also a fighting type pokemon lol

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I guess Psyduck. I seem to do weird things accidentally or become very clumsy when I make a mistake.

Last edited:

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
I think I feel most like Phione. I'm often overlooked, in favor of Manaphy.
I also feel like cosmog, because I feel like I have a lot of inner power and potential than most people see. And one day, I'm going to evolve into a badass legendary!!!
Also, meowth cuz I go crazy on payday! :)

Years
This is subject to flux like, everyday, but I think Hitmonlee. There is a psychological depth to him that packs resonance with my mangled identity.

Otherwise it's going to be Tepig, Elekid, Sandshrew or Meowth. And its not because they're cute, because they're not. There is just an extreme level of nostalgia which equates to an inner association, alright?!

Oh yeah, and Jynx. I think its the fabulous vibes, honestly, and the shiny hair.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Unironically Throh. Not because of its stature, but because I'm actively doing judo (which Throh represents) for five years.

If I'd go by my personality, it's a mixture of regular Salamence and Mega-Beedrill.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I think I'd be a Normal/Ghost-Type fusion of Slowpoke, Luxio, and Dunsparce.

Normal: I think I'm pretty ordinary.
Ghost: I've got little presence. I'm also pale, though not quite as pale as I was in high school when a friend nicknamed me "Ghost."
Slowpoke: Taking things at my own pace, waiting for an opportunity to grab me by the tail. I've had a few bites, but no Shellder.
Luxio: Like Luxio communicates with its paws, I generally prefer non-verbal communication (at least when dealing with new people, people I haven't seen in a long time, and telephones). Some of my past teachers thought I was a mute! I've also got a beard and gold rings in my eyes, and I'm a big fan of kitties.
Dunsparce: Elusive and timid. I'm almost never away from the house nor am I much of a people-person. I'm also interested in insects and fossils, which could be linked to Dunsparce's insectoid appearance and digging. The markings around its eyes almost look like it has glasses, which I wear.

Last edited:

Fami

Gary was here, Ash is a loser
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Mimikyu, because I'm really shy and I care what people think about me to a fault.

Also because no one knows what I look like without my makeup on...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'll always feel like an Abra because I can sleep an infinite number of hours and still be able to fall asleep.

Back